Aa
A
A
Close

Urinary Tract Infection Community

A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a bacterial infection that occurs when bacteria get into the bladder or kidney and multiply in the urine and can affects any part of the urinary tract. Discuss topics including prevention, causes, symptoms and treatments such as when you may need to get antibiotics.

61 - 80 (of 706) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
i have frequent urination and burning after/before urination. my urine culture test was positive for staphylococcus (see picture.). is it possible that staphylococcus causes my symptoms?
  Posted
Hi Doctor, 3 week back on a Friday i had sex with a woman i sometimes see. We had unprotected sex , and this wasn't our first time,to be exact, it was twice, and she is prone to having yeast infection. She Doesn't have any symptoms. ...
  Posted
Hello....I've had wbc in my urine for months now and twice I did a urinalysis that tested negative for bacteria and then got a culture a few days ago that said negative on bacteria as well. I feel like I'm prone to utis after sex but I h...
  Posted
Team, Please advice and suggest what is there that it is taking long for me to cure from a urine infection. It started in the month of April 2015, when all of a sudden I got a severe fever and burning sensation in Urine. Next da...
  Posted
Hi, I have searched high and low for some answers and fell I am getting nowhere. I have been with my boyfriend for almost a year now, we have a lot of sex, usually twice a day. we are very open and experimental which is great but most...
  Posted
Please I've being having urges to pee within a short space of minute and before I go inside my penis will be burning as if I've being holding it for long,please what is happening to me
  Posted
I have had a uti before about 2 years ago and for the past couple of days its felt like I have one again but this feels a little different. Today I noticed that a tiny white clump came out while I was peeing. It was smaller then my pinky...
  Posted
I just had leep surgery and vingal septum removal in June 26. After my surgery I got a urinary tract infection and the emergency room doctor put me on cipro to take twice a day. I just finished my last pill last friday and I still having...
  Posted
Hi, I am suffering from some urethral discharges.i donot have ppp or any std or sti.i had about five discharge. My first was on 12 dec 14 and second on 16 dec 14. I have some white spots inside foreskin of my urethra. First the spots ...
  Posted
Team, Please advice and suggest what is there that it is taking long for me to cure from a urine infection. It started in the month of April 2015, when all of a sudden I got a severe fever and burning sensation in Urine. Next...
  Posted
I have this weird sensation at the end or urinating . i have this urge to pee but i really cant at time ... when i wipe it was pinkish like and had a smell my urine scent is very stong and that not usual also i look in the toileet and th...
  Posted
So, I recently just got treated for gono and pelvic inflammatory disease. I haven't eaten in 2 weeks going on three but since the antibiotics, I've been feeling better with the pain. I've been able to urinate normally. Pain free. All I'v...
  Posted
Hi, I posted earlier in the STD community but I think my problem fits better here. I'm 17 and I was diagnosed with a UTI about a month and a half ago. I feel pressure on my bladder, it burns when I urinate, but mostly my lower back reall...
  Posted
Last June 10th I had brief protected intercourse, but penis didn't get complete hard. At the end of encounter proceeded to masturbate still with penis not so erect. I masturbated also the next day, and also on the 12th. On the 15th at ni...
  Posted
UTI
I'm a 21 year old women, my mum first noticed I started with water infections when I was 2. My mum suffers with the same problem and so does my younger sister which she has just turned 6. I'm getting sick of theses infections now I canno...
  Posted
A couple of weeks ago I was diagnosed with a UTI I had the following symptoms. 1: Burning while urinating 2: I had a clear puss white discharge from my penis. 3: I also had a bit of blood in my urine. The doctor took a swab of th...
  Posted
13852725 tn?1431775288
From a few days, I am suffering from bladder infections. Last week , I went to doctor and he suggested me to take cranberry extract powder. From then, I am looking for cranberry extract powder. At last I found this [url= www.herbalsextr...
  Posted
44y/o female with only symptom of burning with first urination that is present all day. No other symptoms. Prescribed cipro 250 2xs per day for 3 days symptoms diminishing but still present so prescribed more cipro. Took melds for 2 more...
  Posted
Hi staph haemolyticus was found in my urine and smear (10³/ml, moderate growth). 2-3 leukos per f/v. One doc wants to treat with antibiotics, another calls this an insignificant amount. Current symptoms are perineal discomfort, itching g...
  Posted
for a urine culture for checking UTI/STD through a stanadard urine culture- what you suggest a first morning first void/pass urine should be given or a midstream urine of first morning. I have given first pass urine and got positive res...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urinary Tract Infection Community Resources