Urinary Tract Infection Community
About This Community:

A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a bacterial infection that occurs when bacteria get into the bladder or kidney and multiply in the urine and can affects any part of the urinary tract. Discuss topics including prevention, causes, symptoms and treatments such as when you may need to get antibiotics.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By cparra2001 Blank
Hi, I posted earlier in the STD community but I think my problem fits better here. I'm 17 and I was diagnosed with a ...
By Eosi Blank
Last June 10th I had brief protected intercourse, but penis didn't get complete hard. At the end of encounter proceed...
Rach008Jun 15, 2015
UTI
By Bekkababeey Blank
I'm a 21 year old women, my mum first noticed I started with water infections when I was 2. My mum suffers with the s...
By Frost99 Blank
A couple of weeks ago I was diagnosed with a UTI I had the following symptoms. 1: Burning while urinating 2: I ha...
13852725 tn?1431775288
Emma988Jun 06, 2015
By allforums2015 Blank
From a few days, I am suffering from bladder infections. Last week , I went to doctor and he suggested me to take cra...
Emma988Jun 06, 2015
By ds41980 Blank
44y/o female with only symptom of burning with first urination that is present all day. No other symptoms. Prescribed...
Emma988Jun 06, 2015
By alex_86 Blank
Hi staph haemolyticus was found in my urine and smear (10³/ml, moderate growth). 2-3 leukos per f/v. One doc wants to...
By rajkhun Blank
for a urine culture for checking UTI/STD through a stanadard urine culture- what you suggest a first morning first vo...
By DeeLeeThree Blank
I had a UTI two months ago. I am now having similar symptoms. I've had this null pain in the lower left side of my ab...
By brashaynichole Blank
Hello, im a 15 y/o female and im havin problems peeing. I am sexually active but ive been having this problem way bef...
13852725 tn?1431775288
By allforums2015 Blank
From a few days, I am suffering from bladder infections. Last week , I went to doctor and he suggested me to take cra...
Rach008May 12, 2015
By Sarahwass1211 Blank
Please help!!! I am a 14 year old female, and I have been diagnosed with a urinary tract infection officially as of t...
Emma988May 11, 2015
By Heathers29 Blank
I am a 23 year old woman, when in my teens suffered from uti's quite regularly, started getting cystitis pain last ye...
Emma988May 11, 2015
By 5secondsofsummer Blank
hi im a 15 year old female in high school, I have a bladder infection that keeps coming back and i went to the doctor...
By tnt1984 Blank
30 yr old male, sexually active. Around jan 17 i had frequent and constant urge to urinate. Jan 19 went to ER, they t...
By stressfulday Blank
I see no signs of vaginal discharge and I seem to have tingly sensation after peeing. My urime is clear or yellow at ...
By odehyieba Blank
please I'm a 24 year old male and I have been having pains in my abdomen and penis when I urinate. I also see blood a...
By Rhombey4444 Blank
22 male 6,2 200lb white, extent 2 years almost , urinary tract anxiety, urticaria Two falls ago I had unprotected ...
By vb2016 Blank
I had UTI about a week ago, the doctor put me on Nitrofurantoin antibiotics for 7 days, I finished the pills about 3 ...
By cailynncreevey Blank
i was just diagnosed with a light uti and im on the medicine, is it safe to have oral sex?
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urinary Tract Infection Community Resources