Urinary Tract Infection Community
About This Community:

A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a bacterial infection that occurs when bacteria get into the bladder or kidney and multiply in the urine and can affects any part of the urinary tract. Discuss topics including prevention, causes, symptoms and treatments such as when you may need to get antibiotics.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Mmmuu Blank
Hello i am 25 year old male. I had protected sex few days ago after two days i developed uniary tract infection. I am...
By socali951 Blank
I have a really unique question (due to my husbands incontinence). My husband broke is L-3 and has bladder incontinen...
By Donnylie12081976 Blank
Dear Doctor I need your help to describe my sexual disease. I having sex with the girls, for the oral without...
By Paranoid_babe Blank
Am really worried. For almost a year now, my boyfriend has been having penis and testis pain. At times he gets a wh...
By MzVegas Blank
I went to my OB/GYN for pap to see why I was having internal vaginal burning. My test was normal. I also got an ultra...
By jess122308 Blank
I just found out that I am pregnant(only 3 weeks) and I have alot of problems with UTI's. Does anybody know if I can ...
By Paranoid_babe Blank
For almost two years now, my boyfriend gets a whitish discharge and painful testis after sex with me. stds and stis h...
By bubs413 Blank
I have been having serious pain/soreness after ejaculation in my urethra. It feels like it's just under the tip. It l...
By Flowerpowerbella Blank
Hey guys I'm 14 years old and a virgin So today I was kinda sick I only had a headache and runny nose and in the ni...
By jaybs Blank
I am 50. was in hospitable with cystitis. the doc. did a scope and showed e coli in my bladder. I was on antibioti...
By Jeffst Blank
This was in Sweden where things are done different perhaps. Anyway, I spoke to a nurse and told her that I had 4 d...
8256587_tn?1399901106
By Charliixo Blank
Hi, I am a 29 year old female and currently waiting on a referral to a urodynamic studies department as I have been g...
By line Blank
I just received a copy of my blood work and urine analysis report, my blood work was fine but my urinalysis showed th...
By xyz5 Blank
hello dr I had suffering from urethra itching tip, testicle uncomfortable, body pain. I took azi, cipro, mefacid, ...
xyz5May 18
By User121314 Blank
I had unprotected sex with a girl around 3 months ago. After a few weeks I had an uncomfortable feeling in my urethra...
xyz5May 16
xyz5Apr 15
xyz5Apr 15
By xyz5 Blank
i have itching urethra pain in thigh testicles lower abdominal mefacid cipro no work
By MrsStrange15 Blank
When I was 16, I had a string of UTIs and bladder infections, enough that my doctor threatened to send me to a specia...
By mummy_aim Blank
I went to my Dr on Friday with unbareable pains in my lower stomach and chest infection symptoms, she done the stick ...
1440398_tn?1371757990
yibokMay 10
Arti Sharma, M.D. Jun 25, 2013
By acquah Blank
i had ssome few medical examination after feeling burning and itching sensation in my penis after urinating.. after t...
By kpark28 Blank
my question is regarding a uti i have had. I have had frequent urination, light stomach cramping, no burning, but the...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urinary Tract Infection Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank