Urogynecology Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Questions in the Urogynecology forum are answered by Bruce Crawford, MD, J. Kyle Mathews, MD, and other medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include overactive bladders, bladder pain, fallen/drooping bladder, bowel urgency, bowel prolapse, cystitis, incontinence, pain with intercourse, rectal prolapse, surgery, urinary urgency, and uterine prolapse.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By Rosehandler Blank
Which surgical procedure is best for a Rectecele Repair, I've been to 2 doctors - one doctor suggested the STARR Proc...
lisajane82Dec 12, 2013
lisajane82Dec 08, 2013
lisajane82Dec 08, 2013
By lisajane82 Blank
My symptoms are: Urethral feeling of needing to pee, a vague sense of bladder fullness even though not full. Sometim...
By FeelingBlu Blank
I'm a 27-year-old female writing in the hope of finally getting some kind of answer. I have been to a doctor with inc...
By botched Blank
Hi- I am 46 years old. I had a laparoscopic assisted vaginal hysterectomy a year and a half ago. During the procedure...
By lynnieloulou Blank
Hi .I had a totv mesh sling fitted about 4years ago and everything has been fine until recently .ive noticed urine le...
uti
By deedubz Blank
Hi. I am 22 yrs, n m sufferin with uti for the past 4-5 yrs. There is itiching. The doctor prescribed Martifur MR and...
Mrsk2010Nov 08, 2013
By Mrsk2010 Blank
For the past 2 ½ months I have been experiencing problems with bladder pressure and urinary frequency around the time...
By anne4772 Blank
This past summer I had frequent urination, sometimes upwards of 25 times a day. My doctor prescribed 6 different typ...
ItsmenoodleheadNov 03, 2013
By sara89216 Blank
About 3 1/2 weeks ago, a day before I got my period, I started having the frequent urge to urinate and it seemed to m...
ShelleyST0616Sep 18, 2013
By ShelleyST0616 Blank
62 yo. hysterectomy 40 years ago. uncontrollable urge to urinate, sometimes no output. can go or feel the need ove...
By tooyoungforthiscrap Blank
Hi I am 26 years old and have been to see several doctors. All of which have different answers to no further avail. I...
Liv4rhe1Oct 24, 2013
By Liv4rhe1 Blank
I am not fiorcing urine nor do I have a uti but have you heard if large very connected bubbles in urine with a woman?...
By Gitane091 Blank
Hi I am 22 years old and am 33 weeks pregnant. For the past month or so I've been dealing with extreme urinary discom...
By jon65432 Blank
Hi, I've had this a few months again then it went away after a week and now how come back. I am a male. It feel...
By speedy12 Blank
Dear all, I am currently on IVs to fight the bacteria in the urinary tract, the medicine being imipenem and linezo...
By firstbaby29 Blank
I have not felt my baby move in 2 days. I am 22weeks. I always feel him though is something wrong and should i go to ...
By bobbiejo0911 Blank
Im a 40 yr old women . I had my tubes tied. I have had one sex partner for a while. Were done now. But hes also had a...
By janmop Blank
For a few weeks I am experiencing at around 5.00am, when I turn in bed on my right side only, pain in lower centre of...
UTI
By personalysis Blank
Can a UTI cause a period delay?....a home test that comes with AZO tablets showed positive for both leukocytes and ni...
By lulusargent Blank
I am 23 years old and had a complete hysterectomy at 21. In December my gynecologist referred me to a urologist forfr...
This Forum's Experts
1344197_tn?1392822771
J. Kyle Mathews, MD, DVMBlank
Plano Urogynecology Associates
Plano, TX
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703