Aa
A
A
Close
Urogynecology Forum
Questions in the Urogynecology forum are answered by Bruce Crawford, MD, J. Kyle Mathews, MD, and other medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include overactive bladders, bladder pain, fallen/drooping bladder, bowel urgency, bowel prolapse, cystitis, incontinence, pain with intercourse, rectal prolapse, surgery, urinary urgency, and uterine prolapse.
41 - 60 (of 1553) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi. I'm 51 years old. Earlier this year I was treated for UTI with a 7-day course of antibiotics. Whenever I use antibiotics I get a yeas...
1 answer |
I have been suffering from this condition for the past 2 years. Every month soon after my period ends I get UTI symptoms. There is burnin...
1 answer |
I'm a 31 year old slender female. For years, I have suffered lower back pain that comes and goes. Most times it's mild and doesn't inte...
My 6 month old son has Hyposadius, corded, penoscrotal meatus and penoscrotal transposition. The current consultant says it is the worst...
I had a uterus prolapse so as result I ended up with having a full hysterectomy. But, now i have what you have. With no relief. If you fi...
2 answers |
Which surgical procedure is best for a Rectecele Repair, I've been to 2 doctors - one doctor suggested the STARR Procedure ( Trananal) Th...
1 answer |
My symptoms are: Urethral feeling of needing to pee, a vague sense of bladder fullness even though not full. Sometimes I catch and notic...
4 answers |
I'm a 27-year-old female writing in the hope of finally getting some kind of answer. I have been to a doctor with incontinence but he sai...
1 answer |
Hi- I am 46 years old. I had a laparoscopic assisted vaginal hysterectomy a year and a half ago. During the procedure, my doctor accident...
1 answer |
Hi .I had a totv mesh sling fitted about 4years ago and everything has been fine until recently .ive noticed urine leakage when coughing ...
1 answer |
uti
Hi. I am 22 yrs, n m sufferin with uti for the past 4-5 yrs. There is itiching. The doctor prescribed Martifur MR and it cures me for a f...
For the past 2 ½ months I have been experiencing problems with bladder pressure and urinary frequency around the time that I ovulate- I h...
1 answer |
This past summer I had frequent urination, sometimes upwards of 25 times a day. My doctor prescribed 6 different types of antibiotics an...
1 answer |
About 3 1/2 weeks ago, a day before I got my period, I started having the frequent urge to urinate and it seemed to me like a UTI since I...
1 answer |
62 yo. hysterectomy 40 years ago. uncontrollable urge to urinate, sometimes no output. can go or feel the need over 30 times a day. no...
3 answers |
Hi I am 26 years old and have been to see several doctors. All of which have different answers to no further avail. I do have this one do...
1 answer |
I am not fiorcing urine nor do I have a uti but have you heard if large very connected bubbles in urine with a woman? They are larger tha...
2 answers |
Hi I am 22 years old and am 33 weeks pregnant. For the past month or so I've been dealing with extreme urinary discomfort. At first I tho...
1 answer |
Hi, I've had this a few months again then it went away after a week and now how come back. I am a male. It feels like I need to go ...
Dear all, I am currently on IVs to fight the bacteria in the urinary tract, the medicine being imipenem and linezolid taken orally. A...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now