Urogynecology Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Questions in the Urogynecology forum are answered by Bruce Crawford, MD, J. Kyle Mathews, MD, and other medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include overactive bladders, bladder pain, fallen/drooping bladder, bowel urgency, bowel prolapse, cystitis, incontinence, pain with intercourse, rectal prolapse, surgery, urinary urgency, and uterine prolapse.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Ratax Blank
Im 16 years old and discovered a lump on the shaft of the penis just under the skin ( a long time ago (about a year) ...
By Cropshoptop Blank
Hi. I have a lot of pain down my penis and it hurts even more the next day after sex with my wife!.many years ago I h...
By Angel977 Blank
My 9 years old child has a problem since 5 years of age and no diagnosis. Visited urologists and pediatric surgeons b...
By kingleo637 Blank
So today for the first time my girlfriend and I decided to have sex. It was my first time ever so i was a little nerv...
By Albrown5 Blank
So first of all I am diagnosed with about 5-10 UTI's a year BUT I never have any of the typical symptoms (buring, fre...
By desi07058 Blank
I am a 45 year old man with very little to no sensation in the penis as far back as I can remember. Sexual Intercour...
By locke_gb7 Blank
Good day, 3 weeks ago, I developed slowly progressing problem with my penis. I have a vague idea of what might have h...
By edd992 Blank
Hello, I would like to ask about my problem. Sometimes I feel a burning pain after ejaculation which continues for ab...
5690865_tn?1372455218
By RangerKip Blank
I have an itching JUST around the left and right base of my penis, its not on the shaft itself, but on the skin below...
By CyclistRunner Blank
Hello. I recently had laser lithotripsy. They put a stent in (hated it) and I had it removed last Tuesday. Upon remov...
By Seekhelp15 Blank
I am a 26 year old fit male. I have no morning wood. My testicles feel very tight and small. Right is much bigger the...
By justtheoneq Blank
my semen has fluorescent yellow almost tapioca like balls in it. No pain or burning or anything of the sort. I haven'...
By sudesh470 Blank
Hello, my left testicle has been swollen from last two days after masterbation. It does not cause any pain. I am als...
By Dannyjenkins1981 Blank
32 year old male with suprapubic catheter due to hypotonic neurogenic bladder following cauda equina sundrome , size...
By badhydrocele13 Blank
I noticed some 4 months ago maybe that my slow-growth hydrocele had grown more (as its been doing for maybe 8+ years)...
jjthomasJun 27, 2013
jjthomasJun 27, 2013
By jjthomas Blank
I was recently posting in STD forum about my problem. HHH reassured me i don't have an STD, but still need informati...
By abbiepip Blank
Im 5 weeks pregnant and this evening I have noticed a little blood in my urine and its quite stingy to pass urine. P...
By chelan3 Blank
Hi I'm a 44 yr old woman. I've had a full hysterectomy for borderline ovarian cancer just over 10 yrs ago. I've had...
By njmorgan109 Blank
I'm looking for a bit of advice since the doctors keep sending me away. I've had discomfort after urinating for a wee...
EXILE666May 13, 2013
By EXILE666 Blank
so my mother has had this mass in her stomach for 1-3 weeks and was told to get a catscan after a ultrasound. i am po...
This Forum's Experts
1344197_tn?1392822771
J. Kyle Mathews, MD, DVMBlank
Plano Urogynecology Associates
Plano, TX
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979