Urogynecology Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Questions in the Urogynecology forum are answered by Bruce Crawford, MD, J. Kyle Mathews, MD, and other medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include overactive bladders, bladder pain, fallen/drooping bladder, bowel urgency, bowel prolapse, cystitis, incontinence, pain with intercourse, rectal prolapse, surgery, urinary urgency, and uterine prolapse.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By lucyvt Blank
I have severe RA which is basically uncontrolled. I take methotrexate and prednisone. I have had two recent UTI or bl...
Lynne53108Jun 24, 2013
Browney164Aug 23, 2011
dccdDec 22, 2008
Lennox Hoyte, M.D. Apr 26, 2008
By Cheryl262 Blank
I had surgery on March 31st for a rectocele and a bladder sling. I am felling like I am doing too much and am worried...
mrkrowelyJun 19, 2013
By mrkrowely Blank
As a child I was circumcised, but as an adult from time to time I seem to develop phemosis, where my foreskin is smal...
By Aj2038 Blank
I am pretty sure I have a UTI since I had bad pain in my abdomen, side, and back. It hurts to urinate and even though...
By Nikki91x Blank
Hi Im a 21 year old female and since march 2013 ive been occasionally self catheterizing (ISC), im under a urology ...
By livingstone421 Blank
Please what are the side effects of masturbation and the cure? I am asking this because i used to masturbate and ther...
By coolbuddy123 Blank
Hi! I am 19 years old. I have been masturbating against the bed at an average of 3-4 times a week from the last two y...
By johndoe2017 Blank
I'm an 18 year old male and I've always found my penis to be weird...I just knew from an early age. My erection lengt...
effizyJun 12, 2013
effizyJun 12, 2013
By effizy Blank
I have white painless odourless substance dripping from my penis,sometimes I have to milk it to find it but it comes ...
By Betavg Blank
I am 17 years old and I had a surgery 3 months ago due to the hydrocele on my left testicle.After the surgery,I had a...
By mickeytc Blank
My 8 year old son is having incontinence issues. It happens on a very regular basis. He tells us that sometimes he ...
By kim3157 Blank
I had a bladder tack January 2010 because I was squirting volumes of fluid during orgasms and would often have 2-3 du...
By siriusseverus Blank
I have this itching sensation inside my penis tip... It doesnot happen regularly but its really annoying i squeeze my...
By wawoman Blank
Following rectocele surgery I have an extra flap of skin in perineum. It is 6 wks post op now and the flap isn't get...
By speedy12 Blank
I am currently taking a vaccine for the urinary tract infection to fight off such bacteria as coli and fekalis. I ha...
By krystleivana Blank
In 2008 i was sent to the er for really bad back pain i couldn't walk or anything. B4 my surgery my nerves to use the...
ill13632May 09, 2013
By WillowWonders Blank
Hi, I'm a bit desperate for answers at the moment. I've been experiencing problems with my bladder. I'm a 21 y.o w...
By ArtsyMe Blank
I've had an odd thing happening for the past couple of days. When I urinate, I notice a white residue in the bottom o...
By beevi15 Blank
I have utres problem.I removed that last one month.when can I enjoi with my husband.It is possible ? How will be sati...
By mar3ena Blank
Hello Since almost the beginning of my pregnancy I'm experiencing some pain while urinating... my midwife suggested ...
This Forum's Experts
1344197_tn?1392822771
J. Kyle Mathews, MD, DVMBlank
Plano Urogynecology Associates
Plano, TX
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979