Aa
A
A
Close
Urogynecology Forum
Questions in the Urogynecology forum are answered by Bruce Crawford, MD, J. Kyle Mathews, MD, and other medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include overactive bladders, bladder pain, fallen/drooping bladder, bowel urgency, bowel prolapse, cystitis, incontinence, pain with intercourse, rectal prolapse, surgery, urinary urgency, and uterine prolapse.
81 - 100 (of 1553) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am going to have bladder sling insertion surgery next month, which will be done by a gynocologist who is experienced in this type of su...
1 answer |
Im 16 years old and discovered a lump on the shaft of the penis just under the skin ( a long time ago (about a year) so i went to the doc...
1 answer |
Hi. I have a lot of pain down my penis and it hurts even more the next day after sex with my wife!.many years ago I had a piercing in my ...
1 answer |
My 9 years old child has a problem since 5 years of age and no diagnosis. Visited urologists and pediatric surgeons but unable to give an...
1 answer |
So today for the first time my girlfriend and I decided to have sex. It was my first time ever so i was a little nervous. Everything went...
1 answer |
So first of all I am diagnosed with about 5-10 UTI's a year BUT I never have any of the typical symptoms (buring, freguency etc..) someti...
1 answer |
I am a 45 year old man with very little to no sensation in the penis as far back as I can remember. Sexual Intercourse or oral sex reall...
1 answer |
Good day, 3 weeks ago, I developed slowly progressing problem with my penis. I have a vague idea of what might have happened but here is ...
1 answer |
Hello, I would like to ask about my problem. Sometimes I feel a burning pain after ejaculation which continues for about 10-20 minutes an...
1 answer |
5690865 tn?1372455218
I have an itching JUST around the left and right base of my penis, its not on the shaft itself, but on the skin below it, the skin looks ...
1 answer |
I am a 26 year old fit male. I have no morning wood. My testicles feel very tight and small. Right is much bigger then the left and hangs...
1 answer |
my semen has fluorescent yellow almost tapioca like balls in it. No pain or burning or anything of the sort. I haven't had sex before. I ...
1 answer |
Hello, my left testicle has been swollen from last two days after masterbation. It does not cause any pain. I am also not feeling heavy ...
1 answer |
32 year old male with suprapubic catheter due to hypotonic neurogenic bladder following cauda equina sundrome , size 18ch all silicone w...
1 answer |
I noticed some 4 months ago maybe that my slow-growth hydrocele had grown more (as its been doing for maybe 8+ years) and seemed to be gr...
1 answer |
I was recently posting in STD forum about my problem. HHH reassured me i don't have an STD, but still need information on my testicle pa...
3 answers |
Im 5 weeks pregnant and this evening I have noticed a little blood in my urine and its quite stingy to pass urine. Please please can I h...
1 answer |
Hi I'm a 44 yr old woman. I've had a full hysterectomy for borderline ovarian cancer just over 10 yrs ago. I've had no children. I've ...
1 answer |
I'm looking for a bit of advice since the doctors keep sending me away. I've had discomfort after urinating for a week now. Nothing at al...
1 answer |
so my mother has had this mass in her stomach for 1-3 weeks and was told to get a catscan after a ultrasound. i am posting for her becaus...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank