Aa
A
A
Close

Urogynecology Community

WELCOME TO THE UROGYNECOLOGY COMMUNITY for WOMEN: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Female Incontinence and Pelvic Floor disorders such as, Cystocele, Drooping Bladder, Intercourse Pain, Pelvic Organ Prolapse, Vaginal Relaxation and Vulvodynia.

1 - 20 (of 355) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So recently I noticed some blood on my toilet paper after bowel movements. Too scared to do anything, I ignored it. I then recently noticed two small lumps on my perineum (between vagina and anus) and experienced inter menstrual bleeding...
  Posted
.suffered peeing like a racehorse day and night for a year, no pain, odour etc. Tested and no infections. Last week after few hours walking in shops, got very achey in legs, groin and back so home to bed for an hour which usually fixes i...
  Posted
I wanted to know if something was normal because for my whole life I have always had to push to pee...?
  Posted
I've had to push to pee every since I could remember and on occasion it will have a sharp pain.
  Posted
I have rarely looked at my vagina which is a huge mistake, at 35yrs, I took a picture and have no idea on Sunday night what this might be and scared to death even after spending a few hours on the internet. Are there any ideas you care ...
  Posted
I have trouble standing, sitting and peeing brings lymph pain up my side and down my arms. I took a pric of what was going on 'down there', there is a urethral caruncle but the vestibule and into the vagina is full of growths. I am assur...
  Posted
Okay, so it started a few hours ago. There is NO burning or pain during urination. There is mild pain in my lower abdomen. It just feels like I have to pee! Like I've been holding it in & my bladder is about to burst. I'll go to the ba...
  Posted
17200129 tn?1454521115
I've notice that whenever I urinate... there is more urine in my bladder, I found out when I applied a little pressure while drying off... more urine came out.
  Posted
Hi , I am looking for POP physiotherapist and POP surgeon in BANGALORE,INDIA. Could you please share the info.
  Posted
Hi, Can I conceive with a proplapse uterus? I'm 42 years old with a uterine prolapse grade 3-4. I was diagnosed 3 years ago after I had my son. It was probably a grade 2 at the time now I have a vaginal bulge. I have been trying to get...
  Posted
Hi I'm 18 not sexually active or anything like that but I have this problem. I've always had A LOT of vaginal discharge which gets very annoying sometimes but recently I've had this feeling of something in my vagina almost as if more dis...
  Posted
I have noticed that during sex in the doggy-style position often air comes into the vagina, ie. queefing. Queefing itself doesn't bother me, but I noticed lately that each time this occurs when I go to urinate AFTER sex I expel air from ...
  Posted
For years now I've had a pulsing and stabbing pain, almost like an intense cramp, in the urinary and reproductive areas. My vaginal opening and urethra pulsing and sting, and I get stabbing pains in what I think would be my ovaries (righ...
  Posted
I can't put anything in my vagina. I've tried countless times to put a finger or tampon in, but when I get about one inch in it hits this wall or something and I can't go any further. It doesn't hurt or anything, but it feels like it's c...
  Posted
I had a adominal hysterectomy to remove a pelvic mass and the ovary and what was left of my cerrvix. I have been having pain when I urinate. That same pain you get right after the surgery and they just took out the catherader. It's ...
  Posted
Hi, I am 18 years old and tend to thing the worst of tiny situations, and needless to say I am very frightened right now. A few weeks ago, the front part of the opening of my vagina felt a teeny bit swollen and when I examined with my f...
  Posted
Not really a question. I too have a double urethra. I am a 56 year old female who has had a baby by c-section 26 years ago. My second urethra is fully functioning and is also located just under the clitoris. That urethra voids in a d...
  Posted
recent prolapse surgery with sling. 1 week out.. no pain but still have catheter in, comes out tomorrow???? my is uncomfortable , is this normal?
  Posted
OK lately when my spouse and I have intercourse half time it feels really loose and other half time its normal. Why???
  Posted
Hello there, thank you for answering my question. I am a 53 year old female, currently going through the menopause. I am in good health apart from a worsening problem with an overactive bladder. I have had this for about 5 years, I take ...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urogynecology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...