Aa
A
A
Close
Urogynecology Community
WELCOME TO THE UROGYNECOLOGY COMMUNITY for WOMEN: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Female Incontinence and Pelvic Floor disorders such as, Cystocele, Drooping Bladder, Intercourse Pain, Pelvic Organ Prolapse, Vaginal Relaxation and Vulvodynia.
1 - 20 (of 367) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have these red blister type things on my inner thighs that itch a lot. I haven't been sexually active in months since may. Plus the ins...
My sister, 18 years old, has had the problem of recurrent cystitis every since she was 11 years old. She rarely ever has been symptom fre...
2 answers |
I had a Uti recently for 3 days from Sunday to Tuesday. On Wednesday I experienced an itching sensation around my vaginal opening and sli...
2 answers |
I have been having symptoms for over 2 weeks now (everything but classic herpes lesions/sores/blisters just tiny red itchy bumps 1 or 2 o...
1 answer |
Hello, I'm in my mid 30's, married, and have one teenage child. I've been sexually active since my early teens and have never had anyt...
6 answers |
Hello everyone, I fell asleep last night really tired so today I just woke up having peed myself but I had pee during the night but I don...
2 answers |
hi, im 19 and have been sexually active before but i haven't in about four and a half months. Ive been on birth control for about a year ...
1 answer |
How does back pain or tail bone pain correlate with rectocele mainly (or any prolapse)?
2 answers |
My mother suffers from interstitial cystitis. The doctors in my country say it's incurable, and it is making her hopeless. Does anyone he...
1 answer |
11 months postpartum I still feel cervix with the superficial touch. No pain. Doctor (obgyn) did not do anything. I want to get it high w...
2 answers |
I'm not sure how to approach this subject. Recently, I've discovered that my urine has not been exiting my body through my urethra-- ...
10 answers | 1 comment |
1094370 tn?1317138425
Hello, I'm a 51 year old female. I've given birth to three good sized children and am in menopause now. A few months ago, I was hav...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, I've been diagnosed with a grade 3.4 rectocele and rectal mucosal prolapse also known as a partial rectal prolapse. I've been told it...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Hi I'm 18 not sexually active or anything like that but I have this problem. I've always had A LOT of vaginal discharge which gets very a...
1 answer | 1 comment |
17200129 tn?1454521115
I've notice that whenever I urinate... there is more urine in my bladder, I found out when I applied a little pressure while drying off.....
3 answers |
Hi all, My mom who is 65 years old has some health issues. She is suffering from severe leg pain and also has a stress urinary incontin...
1 answer |
I will be having a partial hysterectomy, maybe full, depending out what was seen with my ultrasound of my ovaries. I have a herniated re...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I'm 27, female, good health, sexually active with one partner, using birth control, never been pregnant. Last month, my period started a ...
1 answer |
POP
Hi, I have been dealing with prolapse now for over 3 years and want to hear the pros and cons of surgery. I have a grade 3 vaginal prolap...
1 answer |
.suffered peeing like a racehorse day and night for a year, no pain, odour etc. Tested and no infections. Last week after few hours walki...
2 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urogynecology Community Resources