Aa
A
A
Close
Urogynecology Community
WELCOME TO THE UROGYNECOLOGY COMMUNITY for WOMEN: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Female Incontinence and Pelvic Floor disorders such as, Cystocele, Drooping Bladder, Intercourse Pain, Pelvic Organ Prolapse, Vaginal Relaxation and Vulvodynia.
1 - 20 (of 362) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My teen had an excema outbreak in her upper pubic/lower abdominal area, that became infected (impetigo) after several weeks of not healin...
Hello, my wife has been recovering from a vestibulectomy, a removal of the vulva's vestibule to treat vestibulitis, a type of vulvadynia....
Chat Conversation Start 508 people like this Doctor 1:45PM Chat Conversation Start Dear madam, I am a woman of 29 years. I a...
I'm 20 years old and I have very sharp pain in the vaginal area toward the left and it hurts to move and walk or do anything. I had unpro...
I'm 27, female, good health, sexually active with one partner, using birth control, never been pregnant. Last month, my period started a ...
1 answer |
POP
Hi, I have been dealing with prolapse now for over 3 years and want to hear the pros and cons of surgery. I have a grade 3 vaginal prolap...
1 answer |
So recently I noticed some blood on my toilet paper after bowel movements. Too scared to do anything, I ignored it. I then recently notic...
1 answer |
.suffered peeing like a racehorse day and night for a year, no pain, odour etc. Tested and no infections. Last week after few hours walki...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I wanted to know if something was normal because for my whole life I have always had to push to pee...?
2 answers | 2 comments |
I've had to push to pee every since I could remember and on occasion it will have a sharp pain.
2 answers |
I have rarely looked at my vagina which is a huge mistake, at 35yrs, I took a picture and have no idea on Sunday night what this might be...
1 answer |
I have trouble standing, sitting and peeing brings lymph pain up my side and down my arms. I took a pric of what was going on 'down there...
1 answer |
Okay, so it started a few hours ago. There is NO burning or pain during urination. There is mild pain in my lower abdomen. It just feels ...
1 answer |
17200129 tn?1454521115
I've notice that whenever I urinate... there is more urine in my bladder, I found out when I applied a little pressure while drying off.....
2 answers |
Hi , I am looking for POP physiotherapist and POP surgeon in BANGALORE,INDIA. Could you please share the info.
2 answers |
Hi, Can I conceive with a proplapse uterus? I'm 42 years old with a uterine prolapse grade 3-4. I was diagnosed 3 years ago after I had...
1 answer |
Hi I'm 18 not sexually active or anything like that but I have this problem. I've always had A LOT of vaginal discharge which gets very a...
1 answer |
I have noticed that during sex in the doggy-style position often air comes into the vagina, ie. queefing. Queefing itself doesn't bother ...
1 answer |
For years now I've had a pulsing and stabbing pain, almost like an intense cramp, in the urinary and reproductive areas. My vaginal openi...
1 answer |
I can't put anything in my vagina. I've tried countless times to put a finger or tampon in, but when I get about one inch in it hits this...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urogynecology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...