Urogynecology Community
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE UROGYNECOLOGY COMMUNITY for WOMEN: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Female Incontinence and Pelvic Floor disorders such as, Cystocele, Drooping Bladder, Intercourse Pain, Pelvic Organ Prolapse, Vaginal Relaxation and Vulvodynia.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
UKlady1001Blank11 minutes
By s52bay
Hi, I've been diagnosed with a grade 3.4 rectocele and rectal mucosal prolapse also known as a partial rectal prolaps...
UKlady1001Blank18 hours
By FlamingArrow100
Four years ago I had successful urinary prolapse surgery, with mesh and a sling attached. Lately I have been having ...
649848_tn?1357751184
Barb135Aug 17
By Barb135
Hi... I've been diagnosed with a cystocele for several years now and for some time, my urologist told me it "wasn't b...
By MSM35
I had a mesh sling in 2009 and had erosion with infection. I found a surgeon for removal and had replacement with a n...
By rere3838
Most of the time I have a brown discharge on the folds of my vulva. Using the rest room a brown discharge is on the t...
By Jennycevans
I have. A slow urine flow I am 27 and generally healthy , I need to urinate all through the night and sometimes get p...
By xomeganox
I found a black/ purple lump beside my urethral opening I am worried because my last pap test came back irregular.
By Sassie65
My Gynecologist told me about a year ago to take Miralax every day from now on, then today my daughter sends me a lin...
KBTVJul 07
By KBTV
Hello! I had rectocele repair surgery a week ago on Tuesday. I was very surprised that I had little to no pain in th...
By Angelsouthern
Hi, I am hoping someone can help I was diagnosed with IC of the bladder and endometriosis when I was 16. I have had m...
sherriePMay 16, 2010
By laurajanet Blank
NOT PERTAINING TO CANCER. An ultrsound of my bladder shows that there is fluid in the endometrial canal. this quite p...
By Tania1977
After suffering with what I thought was very bad period pain and a possible UTI I went to a doctor to get checked out...
By Isaacbear1
Hi, I had TVT surgery back in January and have been back to my consultant for my follow up appointment. I explained ...
8256587_tn?1399901106
CharliixoMay 22
By Charliixo
Hi there, I am a 29yr old girl and I have been suffering from the following problems: * Sudden urge to urinate aft...
summer59BlankMay 17
By FlamingArrow100
Four years ago I had successful urinary prolapse surgery, with mesh and a sling attached. Lately I have been having ...
By venkatrao405
my mother is facing a problem since from 1 week. actually the prob is she used a pad during her second day of period...
summer59BlankMay 05
summer59BlankMay 05
By Careybeary
Hi, I had the retropubic sling (TVT) when they cut 2 holes in the pubic area below the belly button and insert the ...
summer59BlankApr 29
By Cbn01
I have noticed pain in my clitoris after having intercourse once or twice in the past few weeks and checked it but di...
donna_anApr 05
donna_anMar 27
sherriePDec 19, 2011
By Nataraja Blank
Hello, I'm in my mid 30's, married, and have one teenage child. I've been sexually active since my early teens and...
summer59BlankApr 08
By Magster58
A little quick history, I am a nurse too but need a little more info. I am 2 years out from diagnosis from estrogen ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urogynecology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank