Urogynecology Community
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE UROGYNECOLOGY COMMUNITY for WOMEN: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Female Incontinence and Pelvic Floor disorders such as, Cystocele, Drooping Bladder, Intercourse Pain, Pelvic Organ Prolapse, Vaginal Relaxation and Vulvodynia.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
UKlady1001Blank2 hours
By millie368
So recently I noticed some blood on my toilet paper after bowel movements. Too scared to do anything, I ignored it. I...
chenka44Apr 14
By chenka44
.suffered peeing like a racehorse day and night for a year, no pain, odour etc. Tested and no infections. Last week a...
JGAG93Apr 09
JGAG93Apr 09
By JGAG93
I wanted to know if something was normal because for my whole life I have always had to push to pee...?
JGAG93Apr 10
By JGAG93
I've had to push to pee every since I could remember and on occasion it will have a sharp pain.
By Kinlavin
I have rarely looked at my vagina which is a huge mistake, at 35yrs, I took a picture and have no idea on Sunday nigh...
By HouseWren
I have trouble standing, sitting and peeing brings lymph pain up my side and down my arms. I took a pric of what was ...
By Evmarie
Okay, so it started a few hours ago. There is NO burning or pain during urination. There is mild pain in my lower abd...
17200129 tn?1454521115
By SilverFox54
I've notice that whenever I urinate... there is more urine in my bladder, I found out when I applied a little pressur...
By MANIKYA_HOLLA
Hi , I am looking for POP physiotherapist and POP surgeon in BANGALORE,INDIA. Could you please share the info.
By Mich2016
Hi, Can I conceive with a proplapse uterus? I'm 42 years old with a uterine prolapse grade 3-4. I was diagnosed 3 y...
By Heather109
Hi I'm 18 not sexually active or anything like that but I have this problem. I've always had A LOT of vaginal dischar...
By hyper_j
I have noticed that during sex in the doggy-style position often air comes into the vagina, ie. queefing. Queefing it...
UKlady1001BlankDec 07, 2015
By Miaameow
For years now I've had a pulsing and stabbing pain, almost like an intense cramp, in the urinary and reproductive are...
UKlady1001BlankNov 25, 2015
By happy318
I can't put anything in my vagina. I've tried countless times to put a finger or tampon in, but when I get about one ...
UKlady1001BlankNov 25, 2015
ToriaClarkNov 22, 2015
sherriePNov 22, 2010
Cherie762Nov 22, 2010
lindacampbellNov 21, 2010
By Kimskanvas Blank
I had a adominal hysterectomy to remove a pelvic mass and the ovary and what was left of my cerrvix. I have been h...
UKlady1001BlankNov 13, 2015
WowwowNanaOct 27, 2015
By LivvyRose
Hi, I am 18 years old and tend to thing the worst of tiny situations, and needless to say I am very frightened right ...
UKlady1001BlankAug 30, 2015
By Savaric Blank
Not really a question. I too have a double urethra. I am a 56 year old female who has had a baby by c-section 26 ye...
UKlady1001BlankAug 19, 2015
cupidcashier2Aug 18, 2015
UKlady1001BlankAug 18, 2015
By cupidcashier2 Blank
recent prolapse surgery with sling. 1 week out.. no pain but still have catheter in, comes out tomorrow???? my is unc...
UKlady1001BlankAug 14, 2015
By Nikkigirl92 Blank
OK lately when my spouse and I have intercourse half time it feels really loose and other half time its normal. Why???
UKlady1001BlankJul 06, 2015
By Ladygarden Blank
Hello there, thank you for answering my question. I am a 53 year old female, currently going through the menopause. I...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urogynecology Community Resources