Aa
A
A
Close
Urogynecology Community
WELCOME TO THE UROGYNECOLOGY COMMUNITY for WOMEN: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Female Incontinence and Pelvic Floor disorders such as, Cystocele, Drooping Bladder, Intercourse Pain, Pelvic Organ Prolapse, Vaginal Relaxation and Vulvodynia.
1 - 20 (of 369) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I just found out that I have a triple prolapse.. bladder, bowel and vaginal wall.. I knew it was one but not all three... I tried a pessa...
1 answer
How does back pain or tail bone pain correlate with rectocele mainly (or any prolapse)?
2 answers | 2 comments
  UKlady1001 ,    cin333,    UKlady1001 ,    Caryopteris
I have never knowingly been exposed to herpes and Urinalysis always shows e-coli as the culprit. I am 62 and have been married for 40+ ...
1 answer
My Dr prescribed it for me after my laparoscopic vaginal prolapse and rectocele surgery. I haven't gotten it yet, I want to talk to my on...
2 answers | 1 comment
  UKlady1001 ,    gwynm,    AnnieBrooke
Hi all, This is something very urgent and stressful and I'm hoping that anyone can help me out as I am at a loss... I am 17 years old...
would like some information of vaginal meshproblems
1 answer
my question is how rare is it to be born with these missing parts? I googled and saw this forum, and decided to join with my quest...
15 answers
Hello, I'm in my mid 30's, married, and have one teenage child. I've been sexually active since my early teens and have never had anyt...
7 answers
Hello everyone, I fell asleep last night really tired so today I just woke up having peed myself but I had pee during the night but I don...
2 answers
  Steph16921,    UKlady1001
hi, im 19 and have been sexually active before but i haven't in about four and a half months. Ive been on birth control for about a year ...
1 answer
My mother suffers from interstitial cystitis. The doctors in my country say it's incurable, and it is making her hopeless. Does anyone he...
1 answer
11 months postpartum I still feel cervix with the superficial touch. No pain. Doctor (obgyn) did not do anything. I want to get it high w...
2 answers
  UKlady1001 ,    Steph16921
I'm not sure how to approach this subject. Recently, I've discovered that my urine has not been exiting my body through my urethra-- ...
10 answers | 1 comment
  Pikabo
1094370 tn?1317138425
Hello, I'm a 51 year old female. I've given birth to three good sized children and am in menopause now. A few months ago, I was hav...
3 answers | 1 comment
Hi, I've been diagnosed with a grade 3.4 rectocele and rectal mucosal prolapse also known as a partial rectal prolapse. I've been told it...
2 answers | 2 comments
Hi I'm 18 not sexually active or anything like that but I have this problem. I've always had A LOT of vaginal discharge which gets very a...
1 answer | 1 comment
17200129 tn?1454521115
I've notice that whenever I urinate... there is more urine in my bladder, I found out when I applied a little pressure while drying off.....
3 answers
Hi all, My mom who is 65 years old has some health issues. She is suffering from severe leg pain and also has a stress urinary incontin...
1 answer
I will be having a partial hysterectomy, maybe full, depending out what was seen with my ultrasound of my ovaries. I have a herniated re...
4 answers | 1 comment
I'm 27, female, good health, sexually active with one partner, using birth control, never been pregnant. Last month, my period started a ...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urogynecology Community Resources