Aa
A
A
Close
Urogynecology Community
WELCOME TO THE UROGYNECOLOGY COMMUNITY for WOMEN: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Female Incontinence and Pelvic Floor disorders such as, Cystocele, Drooping Bladder, Intercourse Pain, Pelvic Organ Prolapse, Vaginal Relaxation and Vulvodynia.
1 - 20 (of 364) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
my question is how rare is it to be born with these missing parts? I googled and saw this forum, and decided to join with my quest...
15 answers |
Hello, I'm in my mid 30's, married, and have one teenage child. I've been sexually active since my early teens and have never had anyt...
7 answers |
My sister, 18 years old, has had the problem of recurrent cystitis every since she was 11 years old. She rarely ever has been symptom fre...
1 answer |
Hello everyone, I fell asleep last night really tired so today I just woke up having peed myself but I had pee during the night but I don...
2 answers |
hi, im 19 and have been sexually active before but i haven't in about four and a half months. Ive been on birth control for about a year ...
1 answer |
How does back pain or tail bone pain correlate with rectocele mainly (or any prolapse)?
2 answers |
My mother suffers from interstitial cystitis. The doctors in my country say it's incurable, and it is making her hopeless. Does anyone he...
1 answer |
11 months postpartum I still feel cervix with the superficial touch. No pain. Doctor (obgyn) did not do anything. I want to get it high w...
2 answers |
I'm not sure how to approach this subject. Recently, I've discovered that my urine has not been exiting my body through my urethra-- ...
10 answers | 1 comment |
1094370 tn?1317138425
Hello, I'm a 51 year old female. I've given birth to three good sized children and am in menopause now. A few months ago, I was hav...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, I've been diagnosed with a grade 3.4 rectocele and rectal mucosal prolapse also known as a partial rectal prolapse. I've been told it...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Hi I'm 18 not sexually active or anything like that but I have this problem. I've always had A LOT of vaginal discharge which gets very a...
1 answer | 1 comment |
17200129 tn?1454521115
I've notice that whenever I urinate... there is more urine in my bladder, I found out when I applied a little pressure while drying off.....
3 answers |
Hi all, My mom who is 65 years old has some health issues. She is suffering from severe leg pain and also has a stress urinary incontin...
1 answer |
I will be having a partial hysterectomy, maybe full, depending out what was seen with my ultrasound of my ovaries. I have a herniated re...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I'm 27, female, good health, sexually active with one partner, using birth control, never been pregnant. Last month, my period started a ...
1 answer |
POP
Hi, I have been dealing with prolapse now for over 3 years and want to hear the pros and cons of surgery. I have a grade 3 vaginal prolap...
1 answer |
.suffered peeing like a racehorse day and night for a year, no pain, odour etc. Tested and no infections. Last week after few hours walki...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I wanted to know if something was normal because for my whole life I have always had to push to pee...?
2 answers | 2 comments |
I've had to push to pee every since I could remember and on occasion it will have a sharp pain.
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urogynecology Community Resources