Urogynecology Community
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE UROGYNECOLOGY COMMUNITY for WOMEN: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Female Incontinence and Pelvic Floor disorders such as, Cystocele, Drooping Bladder, Intercourse Pain, Pelvic Organ Prolapse, Vaginal Relaxation and Vulvodynia.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Caryopteris29 minutes
By Steph16921
How does back pain or tail bone pain correlate with rectocele mainly (or any prolapse)?
1094370 tn?1317138425
UKlady1001BlankApr 04, 2014
carrie235Mar 27, 2014
UKlady1001BlankMar 26, 2014
By carrie235 Blank
Hello, I'm a 51 year old female. I've given birth to three good sized children and am in menopause now. A few m...
ipurr2Aug 24, 2014
UKlady1001BlankAug 21, 2014
By s52bay Blank
Hi, I've been diagnosed with a grade 3.4 rectocele and rectal mucosal prolapse also known as a partial rectal prolaps...
By Heather109 Blank
Hi I'm 18 not sexually active or anything like that but I have this problem. I've always had A LOT of vaginal dischar...
17200129 tn?1454521115
By SilverFox54 Blank
I've notice that whenever I urinate... there is more urine in my bladder, I found out when I applied a little pressur...
By Karmaleona
11 months postpartum I still feel cervix with the superficial touch. No pain. Doctor (obgyn) did not do anything. I w...
By Guest946
Hi. Today me and my boyfriend where experimenting and he accidentally tore/broke my hymen. I have been bleeding non s...
By Eleo11
My mother suffers from interstitial cystitis. The doctors in my country say it's incurable, and it is making her hope...
By faym876
Hi all, My mom who is 65 years old has some health issues. She is suffering from severe leg pain and also has a str...
KenoavonJul 31
sherriePSep 29, 2010
nancygarySep 29, 2010
Cherie762Sep 29, 2010
Cherie762Sep 29, 2010
By nancygary Blank
I will be having a partial hysterectomy, maybe full, depending out what was seen with my ultrasound of my ovaries. I...
By DesereeR
I'm 27, female, good health, sexually active with one partner, using birth control, never been pregnant. Last month, ...
POP
By abutler9291
Hi, I have been dealing with prolapse now for over 3 years and want to hear the pros and cons of surgery. I have a gr...
chenka44Apr 14
By chenka44
.suffered peeing like a racehorse day and night for a year, no pain, odour etc. Tested and no infections. Last week a...
JGAG93Apr 09
JGAG93Apr 09
By JGAG93
I wanted to know if something was normal because for my whole life I have always had to push to pee...?
JGAG93Apr 10
By JGAG93
I've had to push to pee every since I could remember and on occasion it will have a sharp pain.
By HouseWren Blank
I have trouble standing, sitting and peeing brings lymph pain up my side and down my arms. I took a pric of what was ...
By Evmarie Blank
Okay, so it started a few hours ago. There is NO burning or pain during urination. There is mild pain in my lower abd...
By MANIKYA_HOLLA Blank
Hi , I am looking for POP physiotherapist and POP surgeon in BANGALORE,INDIA. Could you please share the info.
By Mich2016 Blank
Hi, Can I conceive with a proplapse uterus? I'm 42 years old with a uterine prolapse grade 3-4. I was diagnosed 3 y...
By hyper_j Blank
I have noticed that during sex in the doggy-style position often air comes into the vagina, ie. queefing. Queefing it...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urogynecology Community Resources