Aa
A
A
Close
Urogynecology Community
WELCOME TO THE UROGYNECOLOGY COMMUNITY for WOMEN: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Female Incontinence and Pelvic Floor disorders such as, Cystocele, Drooping Bladder, Intercourse Pain, Pelvic Organ Prolapse, Vaginal Relaxation and Vulvodynia.
1 - 20 (of 361) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I was given flagyl and levofloxcin for uti but I forgot to take flagyl. Though my pain has lessened and I went to doc she gave me Metron...
Hi all, My mom who is 65 years old has some health issues. She is suffering from severe leg pain and also has a stress urinary incontin...
1 answer |
I will be having a partial hysterectomy, maybe full, depending out what was seen with my ultrasound of my ovaries. I have a herniated re...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I'm 27, female, good health, sexually active with one partner, using birth control, never been pregnant. Last month, my period started a ...
1 answer |
POP
Hi, I have been dealing with prolapse now for over 3 years and want to hear the pros and cons of surgery. I have a grade 3 vaginal prolap...
1 answer |
So recently I noticed some blood on my toilet paper after bowel movements. Too scared to do anything, I ignored it. I then recently notic...
1 answer |
.suffered peeing like a racehorse day and night for a year, no pain, odour etc. Tested and no infections. Last week after few hours walki...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I wanted to know if something was normal because for my whole life I have always had to push to pee...?
2 answers | 2 comments |
I've had to push to pee every since I could remember and on occasion it will have a sharp pain.
2 answers |
I have rarely looked at my vagina which is a huge mistake, at 35yrs, I took a picture and have no idea on Sunday night what this might be...
1 answer |
I have trouble standing, sitting and peeing brings lymph pain up my side and down my arms. I took a pric of what was going on 'down there...
1 answer |
Okay, so it started a few hours ago. There is NO burning or pain during urination. There is mild pain in my lower abdomen. It just feels ...
1 answer |
17200129 tn?1454521115
I've notice that whenever I urinate... there is more urine in my bladder, I found out when I applied a little pressure while drying off.....
2 answers |
Hi , I am looking for POP physiotherapist and POP surgeon in BANGALORE,INDIA. Could you please share the info.
2 answers |
Hi, Can I conceive with a proplapse uterus? I'm 42 years old with a uterine prolapse grade 3-4. I was diagnosed 3 years ago after I had...
1 answer |
Hi I'm 18 not sexually active or anything like that but I have this problem. I've always had A LOT of vaginal discharge which gets very a...
1 answer |
I have noticed that during sex in the doggy-style position often air comes into the vagina, ie. queefing. Queefing itself doesn't bother ...
1 answer |
For years now I've had a pulsing and stabbing pain, almost like an intense cramp, in the urinary and reproductive areas. My vaginal openi...
1 answer |
I can't put anything in my vagina. I've tried countless times to put a finger or tampon in, but when I get about one inch in it hits this...
1 answer |
I had a adominal hysterectomy to remove a pelvic mass and the ovary and what was left of my cerrvix. I have been having pain when I ur...
6 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urogynecology Community Resources