Aa
A
A
Close

Urogynecology Community

WELCOME TO THE UROGYNECOLOGY COMMUNITY for WOMEN: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Female Incontinence and Pelvic Floor disorders such as, Cystocele, Drooping Bladder, Intercourse Pain, Pelvic Organ Prolapse, Vaginal Relaxation and Vulvodynia.

81 - 100 (of 348) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 43 and I have had three children. My first childbirth was very difficult with my child becoming "stuck" more or less. Forceps were used 4 times as well as vacuum suction. This birth resulted in a 4th degree tear after episotomy. I h...
DLo757 | Last answer
Due to a bladder prolapse, I am scheduled for an abdominal sacral colpopexy. Is there any chance that my redundant colon will complicate the procedure and could the outcome be affected?
lexi709 | Last answer
After my uterine prolapse surgery I started scratching (itching) in the genital area, so applied feminine cream. I also started feeling heaviness and pressure in the vagina. Could my scratching and using the cream have caused this he...
pleasant76 | Last answer
Hello: I have searched the web to find a place to write to women who are seeking support for their rectocele situation. I just had rectocele repair surgery three weeks ago. Before I had the repair, I had looked many times for encouragi...
pomponette | Last answer
Am 20 years old, when i use the bathroom my urine gives off a high odor that makes me feel really embarrass. I dont have any infection because i get check ups not regularly but i normally do! WHY DO MY URINE SMELL SO HIGH?!! PLEASE RE...
Sashikule | Last answer
??
I have a slight swelling of my outer vagina lips, slight swelling of the tummy and my milk ducks are showing does anyone know what this might be
c4a | Posted
Okay so I went to the gyn yesterday because I was experiencing extreme pain in my vagina and she said I have a bacterial infection and a yeast infection. What I'm asking is, is severe inside swelling normal and how long until it goes down?
Ashleecullen | Last answer
Hi everyone, I am 3 weeks post op, feeling a lot of rectal pressure and vaginal stinging. Is this normal? How long should I expect it to last? Also, when I stand up it feels like my vagina is kind of "squishy" and saggy.-Does this mean...
Kayseejay | Last answer
my mother who is 87 ha been having burning and itching in her vagina for 8 months now. We have tried vagisil, and most recently, an estrogen cream. Nothing has worked. What do you think it could be and what would you recommend. She is...
ricod | Last answer
My 87 year old mother has had burning and itching in her vagina for over 8 mos. now. we have tried vagasil and now estrogen cream. Nothing is working and she is so uncomfortable. Her primary care phys. doesn't know what else to do. ...
ricod | Last answer
I had bladder lift surgery a few years ago and have had chronic pain in my low back and deep in my left hip ever since. The GYN sent me to physical therapy. I've had PT a couple of rounds since, which helped as long as I went, Also be...
jmjchick | Last answer
I recently went through chemo/radiation therapy to my gental region. In my research I had read that a vaginal spacer should be indicated to prevent shrinking due to scarring. My radiology doctor said this was unessesary and sadly I trust...
Bobbikey | Last answer
996946_tn?1449411700
Does anyone know if taking the hormone pellets in shot form work? Can they help with energy level, sleep, and pelvic floor conditioning? Also can they be helpful with depression?
LindaTX | Last answer
Hi, I have been experiencing frequent urination from past two days that too only during the night time. I have actually Polycystic ovary and it was because of Thyroid gland. So i have been taking thyrox-.75 mg for last two years. I...
pavi140 | Last answer
I have been taking Evista QD for many years and after a repair of vaginal prolapse in February the surgeon Rx'd Premarin vaginal cream 2 x a week. Is it safe to take these 2 Rx's or is it contraindicated? (I also take synthroid.)Thank ...
Connie4440 | Last answer
I am 46, I have not had a period for about 6 months. I noticed that after I pee I have blood when I wipe and nothing thereafter. I don't have any pain is this something that I should see a Dr. About?? Thank you in advance
ireland340 | Last answer
hi, I fingered my girlfriend and accidently came p pretty hard on the upper wall she is in intense pain, what happened? What does she do?
heath305 | Last answer
Just over two weeks ago I had a hysterectomy and bladder repair. I was unable to urinate due to swelling and was sent home after six days with instructions to self-cathetorize. Ive had differering instructions as to how often etc. At the...
MassSheila | Last answer
i had a particle hysterctomy and a bladder repair 5 weeks ago, and right now i feel fine after the hysterctomy but the bladder repair not so much this is my second one , had one done last year, went ok had a catheter because he nicked my...
diana151630 | Last answer
721523_tn?1331585402
Has anyone ever been told about using cadaver dermis to repair cystocel and rectocel? My dr wants to use this instead of the shnthetic mesh. He said that he uses it like the mesh but that your body will create new blood vescles in it a...
opie74 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urogynecology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...