Aa
A
A
Close
Urogynecology Community
WELCOME TO THE UROGYNECOLOGY COMMUNITY for WOMEN: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Female Incontinence and Pelvic Floor disorders such as, Cystocele, Drooping Bladder, Intercourse Pain, Pelvic Organ Prolapse, Vaginal Relaxation and Vulvodynia.
81 - 100 (of 362) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I stand all day, have upper, side leg, right hip, and knee pain, all intensifys when I try to sleep. Have mild knee arthritis. Doctors ...
5 answers |
I ended up with a stitch through my bladder following a sling procedure. To remove it, the original incision on my lower abdomen was reop...
3 answers |
My main concern right now is this awful burning in my urethra and and urgency. I had a mua and a urine culture last week. both came up n...
2 answers |
I have MS, however I am not positive this is cause of my problem. I have very large fibroids and an enlarged uterus. Is it possible thi...
4 answers |
I have gone through all kinds of tests, finally diagnosed with a moderate cystocele and rectocele along with stress incontinence. The re...
1 answer |
When having sexual intercourse bladder leakage occurs. If I use my intermittent catheter before even having foreplay and sex will it prov...
1 answer |
Hi. I did not get to finish my previous post--I hit the post question before I was done. So I'll just start over. I'm 19 years old, and ...
2 answers |
Hi, I am 21 and my husband and I are wanting to have a baby. We are high school sweethearts and just couldn't wait any longer! I only h...
1 answer |
1740498 tn?1328966185
I have MS, and I went to a urogynecologist after I wet myself. That was a fun milestone. :( I am 35 years old. The doctor found that m...
6 answers |
4144487 tn?1394483148
hi, I am 45 and I have had uterine prolapse, cystocele and rectocele for years. Never caused me much issue, but my gyne said since I was...
1 answer |
I am a 23 year old female newly diagnosed with a rectocele and a rectal prolapse. I have been dealing with chronic constipation for over ...
2 answers |
1398693 tn?1343688338
About 2 weeks ago I had a TVT done and now I've noticed that my vagina is closed it doesn’t really hurt but it feels heavy and very uncom...
14 answers |
Had a hysterectomy 10 weeks ago. (July 2013) 4 followups - everything healing & looks n feels great 8/31 - excruciating pain on left si...
1 answer |
I am 43 and I have had three children. My first childbirth was very difficult with my child becoming "stuck" more or less. Forceps were u...
2 answers |
Due to a bladder prolapse, I am scheduled for an abdominal sacral colpopexy. Is there any chance that my redundant colon will complicate ...
7 answers |
After my uterine prolapse surgery I started scratching (itching) in the genital area, so applied feminine cream. I also started feelin...
3 answers |
Hello: I have searched the web to find a place to write to women who are seeking support for their rectocele situation. I just had rect...
3 answers |
Am 20 years old, when i use the bathroom my urine gives off a high odor that makes me feel really embarrass. I dont have any infection be...
5 answers |
??
c4a
I have a slight swelling of my outer vagina lips, slight swelling of the tummy and my milk ducks are showing does anyone know what this m...
Okay so I went to the gyn yesterday because I was experiencing extreme pain in my vagina and she said I have a bacterial infection and a ...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urogynecology Community Resources