Aa
A
A
Close
Urogynecology Community
WELCOME TO THE UROGYNECOLOGY COMMUNITY for WOMEN: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Female Incontinence and Pelvic Floor disorders such as, Cystocele, Drooping Bladder, Intercourse Pain, Pelvic Organ Prolapse, Vaginal Relaxation and Vulvodynia.
81 - 100 (of 377) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
NOT PERTAINING TO CANCER. An ultrsound of my bladder shows that there is fluid in the endometrial canal. this quite possibly is urine tha...
4 answers |
After suffering with what I thought was very bad period pain and a possible UTI I went to a doctor to get checked out. I had done some re...
2 answers |
Hi, I had TVT surgery back in January and have been back to my consultant for my follow up appointment. I explained to him that I was ha...
4 answers |
8256587 tn?1399901106
Hi there, I am a 29yr old girl and I have been suffering from the following problems: * Sudden urge to urinate after I get up after si...
4 answers |
Four years ago I had successful urinary prolapse surgery, with mesh and a sling attached. Lately I have been having trouble urinating an...
1 answer |
my mother is facing a problem since from 1 week. actually the prob is she used a pad during her second day of periods and had a long jou...
2 answers |
Hi, I had the retropubic sling (TVT) when they cut 2 holes in the pubic area below the belly button and insert the mesh in the vagina a...
2 answers |
I have noticed pain in my clitoris after having intercourse once or twice in the past few weeks and checked it but didn't notice anything...
1 answer |
A little quick history, I am a nurse too but need a little more info. I am 2 years out from diagnosis from estrogen positive breast canc...
1 answer |
7922729 tn?1395415825
On Jan. 24th, 2014 I had a hysterectomy. My uterus was removed, but they left my ovaries and cervix. Three days after surgery my bladde...
3 answers |
Hi! I'm 20 years old, married and I'm highly prone to UTIs but that's not really my problem right now. Here's some of my history in case ...
4 answers |
I had a hysterectomy and a bladder repair mesh sling done in 2008. I have had hip and leg pain ever since, very painful. Now my bladder i...
10 answers |
I stand all day, have upper, side leg, right hip, and knee pain, all intensifys when I try to sleep. Have mild knee arthritis. Doctors ...
5 answers |
I ended up with a stitch through my bladder following a sling procedure. To remove it, the original incision on my lower abdomen was reop...
3 answers |
My main concern right now is this awful burning in my urethra and and urgency. I had a mua and a urine culture last week. both came up n...
2 answers |
I have MS, however I am not positive this is cause of my problem. I have very large fibroids and an enlarged uterus. Is it possible thi...
4 answers |
I have gone through all kinds of tests, finally diagnosed with a moderate cystocele and rectocele along with stress incontinence. The re...
1 answer |
When having sexual intercourse bladder leakage occurs. If I use my intermittent catheter before even having foreplay and sex will it prov...
1 answer |
Hi. I did not get to finish my previous post--I hit the post question before I was done. So I'll just start over. I'm 19 years old, and ...
2 answers |
Hi, I am 21 and my husband and I are wanting to have a baby. We are high school sweethearts and just couldn't wait any longer! I only h...
1 answer |
A
A
Urogynecology Community Resources