Urologic Cancer Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urologic cancers including: Bladder Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Colon Cancer, Penis Cancer, Renal Pelvis Cancer, Testicular Cancer, Ureter Cancer.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By KSilva41 Blank
My fiancé was diagnosed with nonseminoma testicular cancer in late may he has gone through a Orchidectomy on the left...
7011913_tn?1387041524
By worriedmother33 Blank
I am 33 mother of to natural births 14 and 6 I was doing a cervical check which I do from time to time and found a ha...
By rjnani Blank
I am 52, very healthy, with no irregular prostate health symptoms. My PSA was measured at about 7.5-8.0, 9 months ag...
By Shareshare Blank
Hi there. Sept 2012 routine physical turned up severe anemia, small hematuria, high sed rate, low RBC. PCP sent me fo...
By crack2drop Blank
My dad was alright till last weekend. One fine day, he started getting some heated up urination along with body shive...
By HealthInquirer Blank
Hi. I have no health insurance :-( I have a red lump protruding out of my urethra. Also, there are very tiny dark-r...
463897_tn?1342704822
By MH Community Mgr Blank
Link to Diagnostic Pathology Expert forum: http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Pathology-Diagnostic/show/1693 We realize...
By brakel2 Blank
The FDA is investigating a link between the drug actos and bladder cancer. My husband is an example of the link. Has ...
362971_tn?1201990634
By Bobby1952 Blank
My sister had BCG treatment after polyps kept returning in her urethra after having a kidney removed for Kidney cance...
By arash66 Blank
Hi. My semen color changed to brown..i had urine test and no blood and infection...my psa was low too Im25 years ol...
By stoco Blank
I just completed my 6th BCG treatment. After my first I was given instructions but no mention was made of any restric...
By ramesh466 Blank
Female aged 44 years has been diagnosed with CYST OF SIZE 26BY26 m.m.in right ovary,wants to know whether it is Cyst...
By Jacko_o Blank
First thing is first, I'm broke, uninsured and very stressed. So a week ago I did a testucular self exam and foun...
By Ne1989 Blank
About 2 days ago I had a sudden non severe pain in my groin area while I was standing at work. I immediately went to ...
jemma116Jul 30, 2013
wannabamommyJul 30, 2013
jemma116Mar 24, 2013
By Twinny Blank
Hope you can help. I've posted on other boards without much luck. I had a urine test with culture and everything was ...
By tunagee Blank
The case is about my father who first noticed a blood spot After urine in 2011. He promptly went to a doctor who diag...
jemma116Mar 24, 2013
By ricardo1709 Blank
Hello! I am 28 years old, male, 180 lbs, 5'10, BP usually 110/80, pulse usually around 80. I do zero physical activit...
jemma116Mar 24, 2013
By mom3boyzz Blank
I am a 40 year old female with a history of kidney stones. Latest ultrasound (1 year ago) noted stones bilaterally....
By matschulz Blank
I had brain cancer (Germinoma), treated with chemoterapy (etoposide and carboplatin) and brain radiotherapy and the t...
CurtisAmbJan 20, 2013
JumongJan 20, 2013
By CurtisAmb Blank
I have been having blood in my urine for over a year now. It comes and goes as it pleases. The blood can be seen (gro...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urologic Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank