Urologic Cancer Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urologic cancers including: Bladder Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Colon Cancer, Penis Cancer, Renal Pelvis Cancer, Testicular Cancer, Ureter Cancer.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By arash66 Blank
Hi. My semen color changed to brown..i had urine test and no blood and infection...my psa was low too Im25 years ol...
By stoco Blank
I just completed my 6th BCG treatment. After my first I was given instructions but no mention was made of any restric...
By ramesh466 Blank
Female aged 44 years has been diagnosed with CYST OF SIZE 26BY26 m.m.in right ovary,wants to know whether it is Cyst...
By Jacko_o Blank
First thing is first, I'm broke, uninsured and very stressed. So a week ago I did a testucular self exam and foun...
By Ne1989 Blank
About 2 days ago I had a sudden non severe pain in my groin area while I was standing at work. I immediately went to ...
jemma116Jul 30, 2013
wannabamommyJul 30, 2013
jemma116Mar 24, 2013
By Twinny Blank
Hope you can help. I've posted on other boards without much luck. I had a urine test with culture and everything was ...
By tunagee Blank
The case is about my father who first noticed a blood spot After urine in 2011. He promptly went to a doctor who diag...
jemma116Mar 24, 2013
By ricardo1709 Blank
Hello! I am 28 years old, male, 180 lbs, 5'10, BP usually 110/80, pulse usually around 80. I do zero physical activit...
jemma116Mar 24, 2013
By mom3boyzz Blank
I am a 40 year old female with a history of kidney stones. Latest ultrasound (1 year ago) noted stones bilaterally....
By matschulz Blank
I had brain cancer (Germinoma), treated with chemoterapy (etoposide and carboplatin) and brain radiotherapy and the t...
CurtisAmbJan 20, 2013
JumongJan 20, 2013
By CurtisAmb Blank
I have been having blood in my urine for over a year now. It comes and goes as it pleases. The blood can be seen (gro...
CurtisAmbJan 20, 2013
pianostudioMar 11, 2012
ducky406Mar 11, 2012
By pianostudio Blank
i have been discovering blood like a period once every 3-4 months for a year now. (HAD A HYSTER 4 YEARS AGO) IT HAP...
bobsalSep 30, 2012
By sparky283 Blank
have had 2 ct scans done on bladder. showed nodule on anterior lateral of bladder. 3rd ct can done showed nothing in ...
By charliessjin Blank
Hello, I was wondering if anyone could give me any advice or some more information. My question relates to a numbe...
By mizgreen Blank
I am a 42 y.o. white female recently diagnosed with a 2.4 cm exophytic, enhancing renal mass on the upper pole of my ...
By rsavage Blank
I was showering and noticed a pin size lump on left testicle underneath.It is not round its more like a sensitive vei...
By najbe Blank
With a diagnosis of Bosniak 2F multiple cysts, what are the implications for a 25 year old with four larger cysts (th...
By klkck Blank
I had an episode of gross hematuria saw my gp the next day he gave me cipar for a week and my ua was clear at 3 and 7...
By Cme2 Blank
I am a 51 y/o. PSA has been: 1.0 in 2001. 1.7 in 2002, 4.3 in dec of 2011 and 6.3 in apr of 2012. DRE has been positi...
By Colliando Blank
After yrs of masturbation, i realise i had erectile dysfuction, afta dat, blockage in urine then uncontrolled urinati...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urologic Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...
Sep 04 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank