Aa
A
A
Close

Urologic Cancer Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urologic cancers including: Bladder Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Colon Cancer, Penis Cancer, Renal Pelvis Cancer, Testicular Cancer, Ureter Cancer.

21 - 40 (of 599) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm a 34 year old non-smoker. I recently received atypical cytology results on a urine test. A follow-up FISH test was done and the results came back negative. How would these results typically be interpreted in a clinical setting? I was...
  Posted
I am a 63 years old male ,x-smoker ,hypertensive , diagnosed with papillary transitional cell carcinoma with no macular invasion of the bladder 2 years ago , the tumor was removed and regular cystoscopy every 6 month have been performed...
  Posted
11606992 tn?1419878355
I visited the ER recently because of a accident. They of course did a urine test. my Leukocyte Esterase had a trace. the Urine Bacteria had MANY WBC 4-10 and Urine Epithelial showed MODERATE Squamous Cells My Anion Gap was 16 I w...
  Posted
i have a dark patch on my pennis fore head (red part) since more than 4 years. i never bothered me, but it looks wrinkled a little i.e, some time looks it got detached from the pennis. it is quit big and is around the urine exit hole. an...
  Posted
My grandfather was dignosed with PNET in January 2013. He found blood in his urine and then test were performed. A kind of tumor was there on the mouth of urinary bladder covering 25% of bladder area. Surgery was done and then sample sen...
  Posted
Are there any remedies for severe BCG Cystitis. I have had frequent urination (50+ times daily) severe cramping. I have taken Prosed DS, later Vesicare 5mg, then 10mg with no results. I am due for Cystocopy in 10 days. I have had the ...
  Posted
So I've had this grey like skin colour on my penis for at least a year and a half for certain and i just assumed that it was a skin problem or something and have been too afraid to seek medical help. However recently i saw that one of th...
  Posted
My now 5 year old daughter has had repeated labs with blood +1 and +2. The most recent was +2 and Positive for Ketones. Can someone look at this and tell me if I am doing enough? I have taken her to a pediatric nephrologist who said j...
  Posted
Hello. I noticed a new bump on my right testicle. I do a self-check every couple of months or so, and the last time I did one it definitely was not there. The lump (or bump) is very very tiny, and feels pretty firm. It's really very smal...
  Posted
I had a renal ultrasound. Why would left jet not be seen? Told this by the Grl taking ultrasound.
  Posted
my mother is facing a problem since from 1 week. actually the prob is she used a pad during her second day of periods and had a long journey with out changing it. after that i,e from that day day she is feeling irritating near her vagi...
  Posted
I had a PSA test done and I got the results today. My doctor says not to be worried but I am terrified. My total PSA was 1.1 and my free PSA is 0.2 18 L. Does that 18 L mean 18%? I read a free PSA under 20% means that you have cancers fo...
  Posted
My dad was diagnosed at 43 with Renal Clear Cell Carcinoma. Is this hereditary? 23 years later they think it has come back in the surgery bed and he has lesions all over his spine. Is this treatable? They said they would not operate on h...
  Posted
A few weeks ago I felt my testicular left side feeling heavy, and I thought it's nothing. I start to have a bit of sharp pain develop the lower of the scrotum. Some time I also feel abit sharp pain to the right. I also have discomfort of...
  Posted
I have had at least 5 biopsies. Have had a TURP, after which my PSA has remained at 0.5 for several years. Due to dre, which felt hard, probably due to two TURP procedures, last biopsy showed high grade pin. I am tired of biopsies. I am...
  Posted
My fiancé was diagnosed with nonseminoma testicular cancer in late may he has gone through a Orchidectomy on the left testical he successful finished 3 months of chemotherapy and by all accounts is cancer free. He has exhibit a great and...
  Posted
7011913 tn?1387041524
I am 33 mother of to natural births 14 and 6 I was doing a cervical check which I do from time to time and found a hard pea size lump on my cervical wall I have had 2 irregular pap smears when I was pregnant with my 6 year old and 1 when...
  Posted
I am 52, very healthy, with no irregular prostate health symptoms. My PSA was measured at about 7.5-8.0, 9 months ago, and it appears to be in the same range now. I have no enlargement, ultra sound was in normal range. I do cycle a fa...
  Posted
Hi there. Sept 2012 routine physical turned up severe anemia, small hematuria, high sed rate, low RBC. PCP sent me for colonoscopy/endoscopy, NEG. Then was sent for liver MRI, normal. Then sent for renal CT, normal. Just sent to urologis...
  Posted
My dad was alright till last weekend. One fine day, he started getting some heated up urination along with body shivering and rise in temperature once in a while. We went for an immediate test and found a raise in puss levels. Once the d...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urologic Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...