Aa
A
A
Close
Urologic Cancer Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to urologic cancers including: Bladder Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Colon Cancer, Penis Cancer, Renal Pelvis Cancer, Testicular Cancer, Ureter Cancer.
41 - 60 (of 605) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have had at least 5 biopsies. Have had a TURP, after which my PSA has remained at 0.5 for several years. Due to dre, which felt hard, ...
My fiancé was diagnosed with nonseminoma testicular cancer in late may he has gone through a Orchidectomy on the left testical he success...
7011913 tn?1387041524
I am 33 mother of to natural births 14 and 6 I was doing a cervical check which I do from time to time and found a hard pea size lump on ...
I am 52, very healthy, with no irregular prostate health symptoms. My PSA was measured at about 7.5-8.0, 9 months ago, and it appears to...
Hi there. Sept 2012 routine physical turned up severe anemia, small hematuria, high sed rate, low RBC. PCP sent me for colonoscopy/endosc...
My dad was alright till last weekend. One fine day, he started getting some heated up urination along with body shivering and rise in tem...
Hi. I have no health insurance :-( I have a red lump protruding out of my urethra. Also, there are very tiny dark-red cluster bumps abo...
463897 tn?1468017350
Link to Diagnostic Pathology Expert forum: http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Pathology-Diagnostic/show/1693 We realize that pathology repo...
The FDA is investigating a link between the drug actos and bladder cancer. My husband is an example of the link. Has anyone heard about t...
1 answer |
362971 tn?1201990634
My sister had BCG treatment after polyps kept returning in her urethra after having a kidney removed for Kidney cancer. Its been a few mo...
Hi. My semen color changed to brown..i had urine test and no blood and infection...my psa was low too Im25 years old..its 4 weeks now.....
I just completed my 6th BCG treatment. After my first I was given instructions but no mention was made of any restrictions about sex. I h...
Female aged 44 years has been diagnosed with CYST OF SIZE 26BY26 m.m.in right ovary,wants to know whether it is Cysts or Tumor,how to di...
First thing is first, I'm broke, uninsured and very stressed. So a week ago I did a testucular self exam and found a hard dome like b...
About 2 days ago I had a sudden non severe pain in my groin area while I was standing at work. I immediately went to the restroom to figu...
Hope you can help. I've posted on other boards without much luck. I had a urine test with culture and everything was fine except for havi...
3 answers |
The case is about my father who first noticed a blood spot After urine in 2011. He promptly went to a doctor who diagnosed it as UTI and ...
Hello! I am 28 years old, male, 180 lbs, 5'10, BP usually 110/80, pulse usually around 80. I do zero physical activity but I have excelle...
1 answer |
I am a 40 year old female with a history of kidney stones. Latest ultrasound (1 year ago) noted stones bilaterally. I have had previous...
1 answer |
I had brain cancer (Germinoma), treated with chemoterapy (etoposide and carboplatin) and brain radiotherapy and the tumor was erradicated...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urologic Cancer Community Resources