Aa
A
A
Close

Urologic Cancer Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urologic cancers including: Bladder Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Colon Cancer, Penis Cancer, Renal Pelvis Cancer, Testicular Cancer, Ureter Cancer.

41 - 60 (of 597) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
The FDA is investigating a link between the drug actos and bladder cancer. My husband is an example of the link. Has anyone heard about this or have a problem with the two?
brakel2 | Last answer
362971_tn?1201990634
My sister had BCG treatment after polyps kept returning in her urethra after having a kidney removed for Kidney cancer. Its been a few months since treatment and she is experiencing Burning pains in her legs and severe flu like aches and...
Bobby1952 | Posted
Hi. My semen color changed to brown..i had urine test and no blood and infection...my psa was low too Im25 years old..its 4 weeks now...no pain no problem...testicles were tested and abs ultrasound done and normal..help please
arash66 | Posted
I just completed my 6th BCG treatment. After my first I was given instructions but no mention was made of any restrictions about sex. I have read about it online and get conflicting answers and time periods. What are the restrictions and...
stoco | Posted
Female aged 44 years has been diagnosed with CYST OF SIZE 26BY26 m.m.in right ovary,wants to know whether it is Cysts or Tumor,how to diagnose it and what treatment is required All other organs,LIVER,GALL BLADER,PANCREAS,SPLEEN,RIGHT K...
ramesh466 | Posted
First thing is first, I'm broke, uninsured and very stressed. So a week ago I did a testucular self exam and found a hard dome like bump growing out of the top of my left testicle right next to the epididymus (spelling?) and slightly...
Jacko_o | Posted
About 2 days ago I had a sudden non severe pain in my groin area while I was standing at work. I immediately went to the restroom to figure out what was going on and that's when I found a painful yet small bump on my right testicle when ...
Ne1989 | Posted
Hope you can help. I've posted on other boards without much luck. I had a urine test with culture and everything was fine except for having microscopic blood in urine. Terrified of having bladder cancer. I have no symptoms other than tha...
Twinny | Last answer
The case is about my father who first noticed a blood spot After urine in 2011. He promptly went to a doctor who diagnosed it as UTI and prescribed antibiotics...the issue resolved soon but few months later he started seeing blood spot a...
tunagee | Posted
Hello! I am 28 years old, male, 180 lbs, 5'10, BP usually 110/80, pulse usually around 80. I do zero physical activity but I have excellent health, excluding the problem mentioned below: On Friday night, before going to bed, my urine ...
ricardo1709 | Last answer
I am a 40 year old female with a history of kidney stones. Latest ultrasound (1 year ago) noted stones bilaterally. I have had previous symptoms of UTI only to have tests come back negative for infection but positive for blood. The las...
mom3boyzz | Last answer
I had brain cancer (Germinoma), treated with chemoterapy (etoposide and carboplatin) and brain radiotherapy and the tumor was erradicated. The oncologist didn't recommend sperm cryopreservation because according to him there was no r...
matschulz | Posted
I have been having blood in my urine for over a year now. It comes and goes as it pleases. The blood can be seen (gross hemituria) and is usually at the end of the urine stream but sometimes throughout the entire stream. And sometimes it...
CurtisAmb | Last answer
i have been discovering blood like a period once every 3-4 months for a year now. (HAD A HYSTER 4 YEARS AGO) IT HAPPEND AGAIN FIVE DAYS AGO AND I IMMEDIATLEY WHEN TO THE DOCTOR THIS TIME. SHE FOUND BLOOD IN MY URINE. I ALSO HAVE THESE...
pianostudio | Last answer
have had 2 ct scans done on bladder. showed nodule on anterior lateral of bladder. 3rd ct can done showed nothing in pelvis area. lots of pain on left side. painful to sit,stand,lay down or walk. sometimes very severe. no biopsy has been...
sparky283 | Last answer
Hello, I was wondering if anyone could give me any advice or some more information. My question relates to a number of a recent articles concerning exesive masturbation in males during their 20s, increases their risk of prostate canc...
charliessjin | Posted
I am a 42 y.o. white female recently diagnosed with a 2.4 cm exophytic, enhancing renal mass on the upper pole of my left kidney. I am scheduled for a partial nephrectomy in about a week. I do not know what my T, N, or M stages are yet a...
mizgreen | Posted
I was showering and noticed a pin size lump on left testicle underneath.It is not round its more like a sensitive vein,when I push on it I feel a stomach ache its like when you get hit on the testicles.I was flying and squizzed my legs ...
rsavage | Posted
With a diagnosis of Bosniak 2F multiple cysts, what are the implications for a 25 year old with four larger cysts (the largest being 16 mm) and some smaller ones found on one kidney? Could there be any relation to an ovarian cyst that w...
najbe | Posted
I had an episode of gross hematuria saw my gp the next day he gave me cipar for a week and my ua was clear at 3 and 7 days then I saw a uro a month later and I had a trace of blood he did a pelvic ct with contrast renal ultrasound and cy...
klkck | Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urologic Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...