Aa
A
A
Close
Urologic Cancer Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to urologic cancers including: Bladder Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Colon Cancer, Penis Cancer, Renal Pelvis Cancer, Testicular Cancer, Ureter Cancer.
61 - 80 (of 605) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have been having blood in my urine for over a year now. It comes and goes as it pleases. The blood can be seen (gross hemituria) and is...
2 answers |
i have been discovering blood like a period once every 3-4 months for a year now. (HAD A HYSTER 4 YEARS AGO) IT HAPPEND AGAIN FIVE DAYS...
3 answers |
have had 2 ct scans done on bladder. showed nodule on anterior lateral of bladder. 3rd ct can done showed nothing in pelvis area. lots of...
1 answer |
Hello, I was wondering if anyone could give me any advice or some more information. My question relates to a number of a recent artic...
I am a 42 y.o. white female recently diagnosed with a 2.4 cm exophytic, enhancing renal mass on the upper pole of my left kidney. I am sc...
I was showering and noticed a pin size lump on left testicle underneath.It is not round its more like a sensitive vein,when I push on it ...
With a diagnosis of Bosniak 2F multiple cysts, what are the implications for a 25 year old with four larger cysts (the largest being 16 m...
I had an episode of gross hematuria saw my gp the next day he gave me cipar for a week and my ua was clear at 3 and 7 days then I saw a u...
I am a 51 y/o. PSA has been: 1.0 in 2001. 1.7 in 2002, 4.3 in dec of 2011 and 6.3 in apr of 2012. DRE has been positive for enlarged pros...
After yrs of masturbation, i realise i had erectile dysfuction, afta dat, blockage in urine then uncontrolled urination. (bedwetting) the...
I had an episode of gross hematuria sawuro followed up with all neg testing cytology cystoscopy renal us pelciv ct ct urogram still no so...
I had gross hematuria in jan maybe for a while I am not sur but the day i realized whatI it was I sw the dr the next day and the uashowed...
I am unmarried 25 year old guy, suffering from erectile dysfunction, Penile Doppler test say that blood flow to the penis is too less fo...
My husband is 25 yrs old,he went to the doctor today because he had found a lump about the size of a marble that makes him feel like he h...
My husband is 25 yrs old,he went to the doctor today because he had found a lump about the size of a marble that makes him feel like he h...
I had prostate removed in 1999 PSA last year 7 Now 15 What do I do now?
Hello Doctor, I took my father (age 69 Yrs) for regular checkup in Apollo and during ultrasound the doctor said there is a mass in Urina...
I am 39 years old and been to my gynocologist, PCP, gastroenterologist and have had blood in my urine for over 6 months and been on 7 ant...
Hello. What is the usual protocol for my findings below. Watch & wait? Medication? Surgery? I should mention I am a Mother of 3, mid 30...
I am 63 y/o man with prostate issue. PSA increased from 2 to 4.5 over a one year period. This was confirmed on repeat testing. I underwen...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urologic Cancer Community Resources