Aa
A
A
Close

Urologic Cancer Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urologic cancers including: Bladder Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Colon Cancer, Penis Cancer, Renal Pelvis Cancer, Testicular Cancer, Ureter Cancer.

61 - 80 (of 597) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am a 51 y/o. PSA has been: 1.0 in 2001. 1.7 in 2002, 4.3 in dec of 2011 and 6.3 in apr of 2012. DRE has been positive for enlarged prostrate for couple years. I have been on medication for large prostrate about that long. I have very...
Cme2 | Posted
After yrs of masturbation, i realise i had erectile dysfuction, afta dat, blockage in urine then uncontrolled urination. (bedwetting) then reduction in penis size. I did uthrogram, n the it show a blockage in the urethra and a black spot...
Colliando | Posted
I had an episode of gross hematuria sawuro followed up with all neg testing cytology cystoscopy renal us pelciv ct ct urogram still no source for tha tepisode does this mean im ok and what do i do mext?
klkck | Posted
I had gross hematuria in jan maybe for a while I am not sur but the day i realized whatI it was I sw the dr the next day and the uashowed blood but now it was microscopic and gp gave me cipro for a week tested again at 3and 7 days and ur...
klkck | Posted
I am unmarried 25 year old guy, suffering from erectile dysfunction, Penile Doppler test say that blood flow to the penis is too less for for erection. Does that mean that my arteries are clogged and will clear arteries solve my prob...
jai_mehta | Posted
My husband is 25 yrs old,he went to the doctor today because he had found a lump about the size of a marble that makes him feel like he has 3 testicles.The doctor said it felt like a lesion but was very hesitant and was quiet for a few m...
worried802 | Posted
My husband is 25 yrs old,he went to the doctor today because he had found a lump about the size of a marble that makes him feel like he has 3 testicles.The doctor said it felt like a lesion but was very hesitant and was quiet for a few m...
worried802 | Posted
I had prostate removed in 1999 PSA last year 7 Now 15 What do I do now?
fredpta | Posted
Hello Doctor, I took my father (age 69 Yrs) for regular checkup in Apollo and during ultrasound the doctor said there is a mass in Urinal bladder and should be treated. So I took him to ST John hospital , Oncology department, and he was...
sharadkrs | Posted
I am 39 years old and been to my gynocologist, PCP, gastroenterologist and have had blood in my urine for over 6 months and been on 7 antibiotics. I have had frequent urination/urgency, lower back pain, and upper right quadrant pain for...
ChristieB1 | Posted
Hello. What is the usual protocol for my findings below. Watch & wait? Medication? Surgery? I should mention I am a Mother of 3, mid 30's, 5'3, 120 lbs. never smoked or have done any kind of drugs. Rarely drink wine. Many thanks in adv...
DeterminedMomma | Posted
I am 63 y/o man with prostate issue. PSA increased from 2 to 4.5 over a one year period. This was confirmed on repeat testing. I underwent TRUS-guided biopsy. Showed enlarged prostate (50cc). 3 cores positive for inflammation; one for hi...
countryjoe770 | Posted
I was diagnosed with Stage IS testicular cancer this past week. The shock of this all is still settling in. I'd like to get some input on whether the course of action being recommended by the urologist is correct in nature. My situati...
cestlavie99 | Posted
what area causes this?
eawnh | Last answer
Doctor, sorry to bother you again, but I never specified, the lump is on the bottom of my left testicle, I say this because I was under the impression that the epididymis was on the top of the testicle. Am I just over-thinking this? Than...
smb0268 | Last answer
hii i m 60 yr old mail and had heavy bleeding during urination about a week ago then doc did ct scan and cytology test and they came back normal the 28 hours ago doc perfomed a cystoscopy andduring cystoscopy doctor told me that my penis...
sam585 | Last answer
my doctor says come in and use pergaset and he will remove small tumor in my bladder he saw with a cystoscop size of a fingertip. notice the subject line please. no biopsy taken yet should i do it???
howard12842q | Posted
I have a h/o lynch syndrome and have had colon cancer and endometrial cancer within 3 years of each other. Recently, I had a urine cytology which reported ; clusters of atypical, degenerated urothelial cells. 3 months before this, I ha...
katiescarlet | Last answer
Hi , I am a 36 y/o female and i am very confused.I have had a complex cyst in my kidney for a while that my Dr has been just watching.well a few weeks back i had a scan of it and a new something showed up. 1st dr said it was a small k...
tboisey123 | Last answer
Hi, I have had Hematuria in every urine test I have ever had dating back to 1999 and never have a UTI. I had the Cystascope 4 years ago and it was fine. I had a Cytology test in 2010 everything was fine. I got a call today that a Cytolo...
Grannydora | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urologic Cancer Community Resources