Urologic Cancer Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urologic cancers including: Bladder Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Colon Cancer, Penis Cancer, Renal Pelvis Cancer, Testicular Cancer, Ureter Cancer.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By saidd Blank
peins leaking sperm with urine. with 1st am urine its clear , no pain now did have pain before weeks ago. also it lea...
By DSA Blank
Is hyperbaric treatment too drastic for mild radiation cystitis that has started a little over one year after externa...
By leebe18 Blank
I'm 19 going on to 20 in a month and have had low sexual desire for over a week and trouble maintaining an erection m...
By jimmyd61 Blank
I've already beaten HEP "C" with a rapid viral response via Interferon / Ribovirin cocktail , but had a very bad reac...
By kprance Blank
Dr., I'm a relatively healthy 32 year old male. Over the past few months, I experience a dull ache pain below my bell...
By vinaybadri Blank
27 year old male came with myalgia,bony pain. . otherwise no positive history.. pt has HB. 6gm%. tc normal , platlet...
1381917_tn?1279234119
UniversalMedecineJan 17, 2011
By joseph56 Blank
i have done biopsy there say i have prostate cancer my P>S>A.was 4.9 now after i puss urine it burn for one hour . ...
By t1234 Blank
I have an enlarged prostrate and am having a PSA test and digital exam every 6 months. Digital exam is normal other ...
By yaseenahmed1973 Blank
Sir My father with colon cancer, they remove part of it and other part the can not remove , so we go through Chemorh...
1540705_tn?1293128024
By pjmr1019 Blank
I have transitional atypical cells in urine, no infection, an ultrasound shows a cyst on right kidney (does not hurt)...
By darkdiablo99 Blank
I'm 21 years old and for the past 7 years i have had a pea sized lump on my testical where the epididymitis meets the...
bokyeahlaoDec 21, 2010
By bokyeahlao Blank
My dad is 57 years old, had two times transplant.. Last year June a very small polyps found in his urinary bladder n ...
By Holmesboy Blank
Hi everyone, About 4 years ago ( when I was 13) I woke up with bad pain coming from my testicles...it was coming pret...
By mc11111 Blank
Recently I've noticed a growing condition that I've never heard of elsewhere. In one spot, I've got a fibrous p...
LowFreePSARatioDec 03, 2010
tubby900Jan 28, 2010
aquagasJul 16, 2009
ac3838Apr 07, 2009
keyzersoceMar 26, 2009
By chemposer Blank
My psa test results are in the range of 3.55 to 3.88 for psa testing which is in the "normal range". However my free...
By CloudyPaws Blank
I had a kidney stent insertion procedure yesterday and the pain afterwards is unbearable. I was sent home w/no medica...
By Baseball455 Blank
Hello so I am 16 male, exercise daily, 6 ft 1 1701bs. Recently for the past 5 months I have been having extremely wat...
By eghan Blank
I am a 39 year old female. I have mild pain just below the ribs and to the back, which occurs time to time. My first ...
By romy457 Blank
My father that he is 68yrs discovered that he have penis cancer they told us that they r going to cut a piece from hi...
By debileni Blank
i was diagosed with no maligment cells:Interperation:Transitional cells, Inflammatory cells,Squamouas cells, This d...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urologic Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
Sep 18 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank