Aa
A
A
Close
Urologic Cancers Forum
This forum is for quesitons about: Abdominal Pain, Anemia, Back Pain (lower back), Biopsy, Bone Scan, Bladder Cancer, Blood in Urine, Bone Pain or Tenderness, Colon Cancer, Cystoscopy, Ejaculation Pain, Genetic or Other Markers, Incontinence, IVP, Kidney Cancer, MRI of Abdomen, Penis Cancer, Radiation Therapy, Renal Pelvis Cancer, Renal Scan, Robotic Surgery, Testicular Cancer, Ultrasound, Ureter Cancer, Urinalysis, Urinary Difficulties.
21 - 40 (of 229) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi Dr, What do you think about the following case. A health male in early 50's, with no family history of prostate cancer. In his ...
2 answers |
my husband has lymphodimia and it drains into his sac he also has one enlarged testical and in the past two weeks or so he says it has be...
1 answer |
i found blood the other day in my semen what could cause this?
1 answer |
I am a nursing student working on a case study and don't understand the relationship of a disease process. My patient is a 57 yr. o...
1 answer |
24 y/o male very healthy. noticed a single hard node just below skin on the shaft of my penis during erection. i can find it when flacid ...
1 answer |
I do not have any idea if this is the right forum for me or not. I have a swelling at the back of the vagina between the vg and the anus...
4 answers |
Hi. I had an atypical cytology report, stating altered N/C ratio, enlarged nuclei, clusters, but INDETERMINIATE for malignancy. Follow-...
2 answers |
I have seen blood (on tissue) after urinating, it is not mixed with the urine and I don't feel any pain until the end of the urine stream...
1 answer |
Please tell me this probably isn't cancer. My 38-year-old husband had stage 1, seminoma testicular cancer three years ago (Diagnosed...
1 answer |
Hi. I have just found a lump on my left testical that is fairly small and hurts when touched. Do you think it could be cancer or just a r...
2 answers |
How long is the average normal time for that male to return to work as a busdriver?
1 answer |
Dear Dr. As a child I masterbated frequently, and the topical agents continually would irritate my penile skin, causing it to ...
1 answer |
hello i have a small, almost spherical bump between the front side of the head of the epididymis and the testis. It is only on my left t...
2 answers |
HI, I had recent issue with pain on urination, visible blood in urine once druing urination, and woke up next morning with some blood o...
1 answer |
My father just got diagnosed. This was not found on DRE. His PSA last year was 2 something and this year it was 5.46. His biopsy showed c...
2 answers |
I have found that I have a bump at the bottom of my scrotum right in the middle of my right thigh and bottom of scrotum sack. It has got...
1 answer |
I have been diagnosed with Stage 2 Bladder w/recommendation of cystectomy. My doctor wants the surgery done asap, I want to wait until a...
2 answers |
I am a 38y/o healthy male. I am experiencing alot of pain in my testicles after ejaculation, specifically the left testicle. For the past...
1 answer |
Hi I have a question about my husbands P.S.A. He has had two biopsy's in the past ten years, both were good. At this time his ...
1 answer |
If 2 PSA tests apart of 5 weeks, 1st one is 9.6 and the 2nd one is 3.8. Are those data accurate? Why they showed so much difference, wh...
4 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank