Aa
A
A
Close

Urologic Cancers Forum

This forum is for quesitons about: Abdominal Pain, Anemia, Back Pain (lower back), Biopsy, Bone Scan, Bladder Cancer, Blood in Urine, Bone Pain or Tenderness, Colon Cancer, Cystoscopy, Ejaculation Pain, Genetic or Other Markers, Incontinence, IVP, Kidney Cancer, MRI of Abdomen, Penis Cancer, Radiation Therapy, Renal Pelvis Cancer, Renal Scan, Robotic Surgery, Testicular Cancer, Ultrasound, Ureter Cancer, Urinalysis, Urinary Difficulties.

21 - 40 (of 229) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi Dr, What do you think about the following case. A health male in early 50's, with no family history of prostate cancer. In his later forty's, annual exam showed PSA were in 1.3-1.4 level. A most recant one, after 18 month of t...
blueskyabq | Last answer
my husband has lymphodimia and it drains into his sac he also has one enlarged testical and in the past two weeks or so he says it has been feeling weird to him he often gets celulitus but he says that it feels different the other day we...
packy30 | Last answer
i found blood the other day in my semen what could cause this?
THECHIPGUY | Last answer
I am a nursing student working on a case study and don't understand the relationship of a disease process. My patient is a 57 yr. old male diagnosed with advanced colorectal cancer with metastasis to the lungs. He first presented ...
Chrissy70 | Last answer
24 y/o male very healthy. noticed a single hard node just below skin on the shaft of my penis during erection. i can find it when flacid but have to search for it. its the size of a BB or smaller, there is no pain at all. it just showed ...
clbclb | Last answer
I do not have any idea if this is the right forum for me or not. I have a swelling at the back of the vagina between the vg and the anus. It is quite small in the early hours of the day, but as I stand for a length of time, or at the e...
gigicarn1940 | Last answer
Hi. I had an atypical cytology report, stating altered N/C ratio, enlarged nuclei, clusters, but INDETERMINIATE for malignancy. Follow-up cytoscopy was NEGATIVE for anything. Doc wants to repeat in 3 months. My question is, is this a...
jweston347 | Last answer
I have seen blood (on tissue) after urinating, it is not mixed with the urine and I don't feel any pain until the end of the urine stream? This has been happening for at least 6 months, about a week after my menstrual cycle. This time ...
Jolieholman | Last answer
Please tell me this probably isn't cancer. My 38-year-old husband had stage 1, seminoma testicular cancer three years ago (Diagnosed November, 2003). He had his right testicle removed, then had two rounds of chemotherapy (carboplat...
ilikecows13 | Last answer
Hi. I have just found a lump on my left testical that is fairly small and hurts when touched. Do you think it could be cancer or just a random bump that will go away?
Joey3392 | Last answer
How long is the average normal time for that male to return to work as a busdriver?
dhermangub | Last answer
Dear Dr. As a child I masterbated frequently, and the topical agents continually would irritate my penile skin, causing it to become red, irritated and then flake off on many occasions. Also, chronic masterbation would often l...
ABCDEF44415 | Last answer
hello i have a small, almost spherical bump between the front side of the head of the epididymis and the testis. It is only on my left testicle that i notice this. I first noticed it when i was around 14 and now im 22. its a bit hard an...
hanb | Last answer
HI, I had recent issue with pain on urination, visible blood in urine once druing urination, and woke up next morning with some blood on underwear. Follow-up urine analysis showed NO mircroscopic blood, and everything good. Ultrasou...
frootbar | Last answer
My father just got diagnosed. This was not found on DRE. His PSA last year was 2 something and this year it was 5.46. His biopsy showed cancer in 5 of the 12 cores. He had 3 that were 3+4=7, 1 that was 4+5=9 and 1 that was 4+3=7. His bon...
chrysargenziopa | Last answer
I have found that I have a bump at the bottom of my scrotum right in the middle of my right thigh and bottom of scrotum sack. It has gotten a little bigger over the last couple of days and causes a little discomfort with walking. I tho...
hasans | Last answer
I have been diagnosed with Stage 2 Bladder w/recommendation of cystectomy. My doctor wants the surgery done asap, I want to wait until after the New Year? This is a high grade cancer in muscular wall of bladder. Does postponing this s...
LittleT123 | Last answer
I am a 38y/o healthy male. I am experiencing alot of pain in my testicles after ejaculation, specifically the left testicle. For the past few days my left side lower back is giving me constant pain. The pain seems to radiate from my lowe...
mdb8139 | Last answer
Hi I have a question about my husbands P.S.A. He has had two biopsy's in the past ten years, both were good. At this time his P.S.A is 4.4. Would you recommend another biopsy, or say no as his age is 80 ? I very mush appre...
edithfaye | Last answer
If 2 PSA tests apart of 5 weeks, 1st one is 9.6 and the 2nd one is 3.8. Are those data accurate? Why they showed so much difference, what that mean? Other possible problems? Is it worth to retest again? Even a free PSA tested, bu...
blueskyabq | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now