Aa
A
A
Close

Urologic Cancers Forum

This forum is for quesitons about: Abdominal Pain, Anemia, Back Pain (lower back), Biopsy, Bone Scan, Bladder Cancer, Blood in Urine, Bone Pain or Tenderness, Colon Cancer, Cystoscopy, Ejaculation Pain, Genetic or Other Markers, Incontinence, IVP, Kidney Cancer, MRI of Abdomen, Penis Cancer, Radiation Therapy, Renal Pelvis Cancer, Renal Scan, Robotic Surgery, Testicular Cancer, Ultrasound, Ureter Cancer, Urinalysis, Urinary Difficulties.

41 - 60 (of 229) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, Last year I was diagnised with testicular cancer. It has been an year. I am surviving with one testicle. Actually I hace started drinking beers on weekends. So I am just afraid that will there be any recurrence of cancer?? I a...
vipuldeshmukh | Last answer
i was recently in the er.due to pain to my lower right side,i had a ct scan done,and it revealed that i had a kidney stone,i followed up with my dr..after waiting 3weeks trying to pass it on my own,and never did,i had a stone search done...
chesneylover | Last answer
greenish nipple discharge from a 21 year old male? what is this? could it be cancer?
ahope01 | Last answer
In June of 08 i started getting a lower back ache, it was going on for 2 months so I finally went to my family doctor she ordered a ultrasound of my kidneys. it came back that I had a cyst on my right kidney, so she ordered a CT of my ki...
pammersue | Last answer
If PSA elevated, about 4, but PCA3-D is very low, about 6 (>35 will be positive and high likelihood of prostate cancer or biopsy), will biopsy necessary? How to use PCA3_d with PSA to determine if biopsy will be needed?
blueskyabq | Last answer
Dr, My mother-in-law is detacted with lamp in breast, Dr. performed open biopsy and we got report in 24 hrs. which say consistent with grade II, Moderatly differentiated invasive ductal cardinoma breast. IHC awaited. but poeple say th...
milu75 | Last answer
My twin sister has Lymphoedema. She has had a sleeve put on her right arm. Tis is resulting from Breast Cancer which has metastatized in the lymph nodes. Since the sleeve has put on, the lymph has moved down her right side causing abdomi...
dietwine | Last answer
I am 44 year old female with recnt findings (June 2008) microscopic hematuria (5xchecked), atypical cells in cytology smear (grade II), and trigonitis. Drs. will re-evaluate in 6 months.I also have raw burning sensation in vaginal area a...
dandy1 | Last answer
I have recently noticed a small growth on the right side of the skin of my scrotum. It is wide and short (almost like a plateau). It is approximately 4mm wide and <1mm tall with an irregular border. It is located about a half inch fro...
selgea | Last answer
I visited a general surgeon one month ago for a small testicular mass which has suddenly increased in size and was diagonsed hernia with omentum sagging in the sac and mild hydrocele on U/S some 10 months ago. surgeon on examination in l...
manishdoc | Last answer
Ultrasound results revealed a 5 cm in cross sectional diameter mass with increased vascularity on the inferior pole of the right kidney. What is the next step in testing and treatment, and how soon to get started with it?
davedear | Last answer
10947_tn?1281407852
Hi, We have just opened up a new Urologic Cancer community. Please note, these are un-moderated communities. The forums are located at: http://www.medhelp.org/forums/show/297 Topics include: Bladder Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Colon Can...
Med Help | Last answer
Hi, I found a lump on the top of my left testicle a few days ago. It feels firm, and is smaller than pea size. It's painless, and I don't think I've had any discomfort in my testicle or anywhere in the groin area. As far as I can tell...
gunsnroses | Last answer
I'm a 43 year old man with the cancer mutation lynch syndrome msh2 and a strong family history of colon cancer my 41 yo brother,cousins and uncles, pancreatic and my mother had Glioblastoma of the Brain at age 68.Recently I had a cytolog...
laddy64 | Last answer
Testicular cancer 1987 followed by 5 weeks of radiation, All follow up AFP test were fine. Now, 21 years later, I get an AFP score of 11 ng/mL. the range on the report shows normal 0-6. I have read elsewhere that under 10 is sometimes co...
WonderingAB | Last answer
A little history - about a year ago I had a spermatocele/cyst appear on top of my left testicle. At the same time my left nipple developed a mass behind it, so it was a little cancer scare. Everything turned out to be fine after ultrasou...
joh85 | Last answer
My wife Jennifer age 59 had a r nephrectomy 11/06. has mets to the l acetabulum and has just finished the third month of Sutent with good results all areas of mets are either stable or shrinkage 33-50%. although the mets are responding, ...
jericho1 | Last answer
i have just been for a bladder test the nurse has found a growth i have to go in for surgery in the next 2 to 3 weeks i am just wondering if all bladder growths cancer or something else, i have been having blood in the urine for a while ...
diane43 | Last answer
My friend is a male 47 year old diagnosed with Mensenteric adenopathy. He has been referred to a surgical oncologist. Can you explain the severity of this cancer and what type of treatment is common after surgery. What are the chances ...
sunsetter523 | Last answer
I have just recently had a UTI which was the third one i have had in 3 months. When I went to a urologist he had me take another week of antibiotics and then sent me to get a CT scan of my pelvic and abdomen area. After a week I went bac...
taurusgem1 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now