Aa
A
A
Close
Urologic Cancers Forum
This forum is for quesitons about: Abdominal Pain, Anemia, Back Pain (lower back), Biopsy, Bone Scan, Bladder Cancer, Blood in Urine, Bone Pain or Tenderness, Colon Cancer, Cystoscopy, Ejaculation Pain, Genetic or Other Markers, Incontinence, IVP, Kidney Cancer, MRI of Abdomen, Penis Cancer, Radiation Therapy, Renal Pelvis Cancer, Renal Scan, Robotic Surgery, Testicular Cancer, Ultrasound, Ureter Cancer, Urinalysis, Urinary Difficulties.
41 - 60 (of 229) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, Last year I was diagnised with testicular cancer. It has been an year. I am surviving with one testicle. Actually I hace start...
1 answer |
i was recently in the er.due to pain to my lower right side,i had a ct scan done,and it revealed that i had a kidney stone,i followed up ...
1 answer |
greenish nipple discharge from a 21 year old male? what is this? could it be cancer?
1 answer |
In June of 08 i started getting a lower back ache, it was going on for 2 months so I finally went to my family doctor she ordered a ultra...
1 answer |
If PSA elevated, about 4, but PCA3-D is very low, about 6 (>35 will be positive and high likelihood of prostate cancer or biopsy), will ...
1 answer |
Dr, My mother-in-law is detacted with lamp in breast, Dr. performed open biopsy and we got report in 24 hrs. which say consistent with ...
1 answer |
My twin sister has Lymphoedema. She has had a sleeve put on her right arm. Tis is resulting from Breast Cancer which has metastatized in ...
3 answers |
I am 44 year old female with recnt findings (June 2008) microscopic hematuria (5xchecked), atypical cells in cytology smear (grade II), a...
1 answer |
I have recently noticed a small growth on the right side of the skin of my scrotum. It is wide and short (almost like a plateau). It is...
1 answer |
I visited a general surgeon one month ago for a small testicular mass which has suddenly increased in size and was diagonsed hernia with ...
1 answer |
Ultrasound results revealed a 5 cm in cross sectional diameter mass with increased vascularity on the inferior pole of the right kidney. ...
1 answer |
10947 tn?1281407852
Hi, We have just opened up a new Urologic Cancer community. Please note, these are un-moderated communities. The forums are located at...
1 answer |
Hi, I found a lump on the top of my left testicle a few days ago. It feels firm, and is smaller than pea size. It's painless, and I do...
2 answers |
I'm a 43 year old man with the cancer mutation lynch syndrome msh2 and a strong family history of colon cancer my 41 yo brother,cousins a...
2 answers |
Testicular cancer 1987 followed by 5 weeks of radiation, All follow up AFP test were fine. Now, 21 years later, I get an AFP score of 11 ...
2 answers |
A little history - about a year ago I had a spermatocele/cyst appear on top of my left testicle. At the same time my left nipple develope...
1 answer |
My wife Jennifer age 59 had a r nephrectomy 11/06. has mets to the l acetabulum and has just finished the third month of Sutent with good...
1 answer |
i have just been for a bladder test the nurse has found a growth i have to go in for surgery in the next 2 to 3 weeks i am just wondering...
1 answer |
My friend is a male 47 year old diagnosed with Mensenteric adenopathy. He has been referred to a surgical oncologist. Can you explain th...
1 answer |
I have just recently had a UTI which was the third one i have had in 3 months. When I went to a urologist he had me take another week of ...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now