Aa
A
A
Close

Urologic Cancers Forum

This forum is for quesitons about: Abdominal Pain, Anemia, Back Pain (lower back), Biopsy, Bone Scan, Bladder Cancer, Blood in Urine, Bone Pain or Tenderness, Colon Cancer, Cystoscopy, Ejaculation Pain, Genetic or Other Markers, Incontinence, IVP, Kidney Cancer, MRI of Abdomen, Penis Cancer, Radiation Therapy, Renal Pelvis Cancer, Renal Scan, Robotic Surgery, Testicular Cancer, Ultrasound, Ureter Cancer, Urinalysis, Urinary Difficulties.

61 - 80 (of 229) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I noticed a growth inbetween my testicles and my upper thigh. on the left side. it is about the size of a silver dollar. it feels like a rubber ball. and it does not move. like its attched to something. and it does not hurt. what could i...
  Posted
I had blood in my urine Dec 2006. I went to the doctor & it was determined to be a UTI. I was prescribed Cipro. I took it & it cleared up. Oct 2007, I had blood on my tissue after I urinated. The blood only appeared within 2-3 days of m...
  Posted
I'm 18 and on the back of my penis ( face away from me) I had this small lump beneath the skin on the shaft, directly in he middle of my penis. I had it for about a year now and it cause me no pain, discomfortment, or ichyness. I been ...
  Posted
i have found a lump in my vagnal area. it isnt on the vagina but just beside it, its not sore but i had some discomfort and checked it out. it feels like it deep under the skin. im petrified incase its cancer, can you give me some advice...
  Posted
Hi, Im nearly 16 and found a small hard lump on my testicle, about the size of a BB. If i push my testicle against the scrotum it is visible and appears white. It just feels like a spot and im just wondering what it is. Thanks
  Posted
Every three months I have a UTI. I say seem because there are no symptoms except extreme fatigue and a few red blood cells in my urine. I drink at least 8 glasses of water a day and cultures never come up with any white blood cells..ex...
  Posted
My mother did the series of bcg treatments november of last year. Within a few weeks of the treatments she had a viral-like episode, severe N/V, no fever and when she woke up in the morning she had a very red rash on her face and an acne...
  Posted
Specimen I- Radical Nephrectomy measuring 16x10x9cm. External surface is bosselated and shows local adhesion. Cut surface reveals a diffuse/ill defined tumopr measuring 10x8 cms in greatest dimension. Tumor is grey white with extensive h...
  Posted
Hi Doctor My problem is I dont want to have an operation for something that has been misdiagnosed. The torsion I hear about has to be operated on in six hours. The only problem is that after intercourse/ejaculation I have pains for a ...
  Posted
I had a cystoscopy and the path result was follicular cyctitis. My urologist found 9 "polyps" which he removed for biopsy. I will see him next month but am curious now as to how the polyps were formed in my bladder. I have no idea of the...
  Posted
I orginally went to the doctor back in November of '07 because I felt as if i had a UTI, but it wasn't painful and i saw blood on my tissue. Plus, I gained weight and had a significant stomach distention. They gave me Cipro, helped but ...
  Posted
I have papillary thyroid cancer and had a total thyroidectomy and removal of 40 lymph nodes 19 of which were cancerous. My Doctor has taken a very relaxed approach feeling that my prognoses is excellent. I currently am having severe pain...
  Posted
i am a male 20 yrs no sexual activity except manstrubation for last 1 yr in nov 2007 i was dignosd wid borderline varicocele nw in feb 08 i got dis lump on my pelvic area bt it didnt grow its still the same 2 months back i devl...
  Posted
Hi doctor Im 22 ,I've been having pain in my right testicle for the past 6 months. I have done ultrasounds been on a whole range of anti-biotics and I finally went to see a urologist.I'm on prostate medication for the month and the ...
  Posted
Blood found in ejacuiation after sex. Scared and worried that I can't have sex anymore!
  Posted
I've been suffering from on and off pain which is coming from a lump in the top of my left testicle. I've already been to both a general physician AND a Urologist. I had a CAT scan of my lower abdomen done and a Sonogram of my lowe...
  Posted
Dear Doctor, I am a girl of 25 years old. It is 3 years im suffering from a problem that doctors cant find out. It all began with a sudden urge of frequent urination, and these symtoms go and come. I have done lots of times urine anal...
  Posted
494961 tn?1250745677
I am needing to know if stomache bloating can be a symptom of bladder cancer, I went to the doctor today and I am schedualed to have the procedure done to where they run a scope up the bladder to take a look around. The doctor is als...
  Posted
Hello doctor, I am 34 years old. I found blood drops after I passed urine couple of months back. For the first time I ignored, but it occured second time after three weeks. I used to get some pain during that time of passing the urine....
  Posted
Had brachytherapy Oct. 20,2006. Checkups since then have been very positive. PSA as of May 7,2008 0.8 However, have had two visits to emergency hosp for blockage problem. Both within past week. Urine clouded with blood. Wore ca...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank