Aa
A
A
Close
Urology Forum
Questions in the Urology forum are answered by medical professionals at Healthcare Magic. Topics covered include benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, kidney stones, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction, urinary tract infections (UTI), and urological cancers.
41 - 60 (of 8404) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I AM FEMALE 37 YRS OLD, GENERALLY GOOD HEALTH ABOUT 140 LB. I HAVE HAD CROHNS DISEASE SINCE 1985. I HAVE HAD ONE BOWEL RESECTION. I HAV...
3 answers |
I think that my husband has retractile or gliding testicles. It seems that at times, usually when he has an erection his testicles retrac...
2 answers |
Dear Doctors, My wife (age 43) learned yesterday that she has a mass/tumor on her bladder, the result of an ultrasound test. Her GP c...
1 answer |
I am a 67 year old male married now for 43 years. We enjoy sexual relations together. In the last 4-5 of months I have started to get s...
1 answer |
Hello, I am 36 and recently noticed a very small(mini sized pea) but hard bump on the underside of the head of my penis. It is not on the...
1 answer |
Hello Doctors, I have a question about discharge from my penis. Throughout the day I will feel a bit of wetness in my boxers. I know...
1 answer |
Hello, My son was circumcised some time ago but in the process the tip of his penis was scratched by the instruments used - a minor sc...
2 answers |
I recently had protected intercourse with two workers in Shanghai. It was strictly protected vaginal intercourse and the condom did not b...
4 answers |
In recent times my 82 year old brother has had serious prostate trouble. I do not know whether this has been caused purely by an enlarged...
1 answer |
for the last 3 weeks I have had pain in my right testical and right groin.also the front of my upper legs hurts a little.the pains never ...
2 answers |
Hey Doc, I have had this strange pain in my genital area for about 2 months now. It first came on shortly after a sexual encounter. ...
3 answers |
Dear Dr. A few days ago got a urine test and had the following results: Leukocytes: 1 every 5 mc fields Staphylococcus coagulase neg...
1 answer |
This all started after what i can narrow down to either unprotected oral with my GF OR using antibacterial soap on my genitals after work...
3 answers |
Hello, I am 20 years old. I have been having a problem for a few months now. It first started off with a bump in my main vein in the sha...
1 answer |
My name is James i am 23 years old white male i am 5 ' 11" and weigh around 145 and have been struggling with bladder issues for several ...
2 answers |
Re: Lost bladder sensation? [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Urology Forum ] Posted by HFHS M.D.-MS...
1 answer |
Hi, I'm a 29 year old female in good health...except for a sudden and recent onset of chronic chest pain that has been deemed non-cardiac...
2 answers |
I am 41 years old and I had a vasectomy about 3 years ago. I had issues with pain for about a year, but that went away. I had been very...
6 answers |
Subject: Clear discharge after urination Forum: The Urology Forum Last week I began experiencing a clear discharge immediately ...
1 answer |
I have recently started getting worries about a black mark on the base of my penis head. It is probably 3mm long and about 1-1.5mm wide a...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank