Aa
A
A
Close

Urology Forum

Questions in the Urology forum are answered by medical professionals at Healthcare Magic. Topics covered include benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, kidney stones, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction, urinary tract infections (UTI), and urological cancers.

81 - 100 (of 8404) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Need help treating chronic prostatitis leaking semen all the time can't get a errection at all if I do it's a partial one and won't last long enough .i been on cipro before and I still has this problem need help I want to know if there...
  Posted
Hi Docotor… I am not sure if this is the right place to post but I have posted in both the Herpes and STD medical forums and just feel that the doctors there just dance around the issue rather than give insight into your issue. I’ll...
  Posted
I have been experiencing testicular pain (right side) for about 9 months. Over the past 4 months, a rather large lump has appeared on the top of the right testicle. The lump started out small, but is now about the size of a gra...
  Posted
Irritation/redness around top of meatus opening...tested for chlamydia/gonn/herpes, all negative. Two separate urine tests came back clean. Was given a wks worth of cipro at first (small amount of bacteria, Nurse Pract said possible UTI ...
  Posted
While installing an artificial urinary sphincter(aus) on my prostate- removed(due to radical prostatectomy in 2001) my urethra was torn-either by the surgeon or the aus. Urine was escaping thru the opening, went into the surrounding tiss...
  Posted
It has started since i get married , me and my wife while being on honeymoon get fungus from water pool , so we started treatment (we went to doctor) , after few days infection gone , but this infection doesn't gone forever after time to...
  Posted
Burning sensation in the penis( tip and side) this pain is periodic and irregular, at times pain move to side of penis, at times at the groin, at times below the abdomen (bladder area) at times at the entire pelvis , at times the back s...
  Posted
Hi, I am a 24 year old male, virgin. I noticed this swollen part on my meatus (see picture, it's on the right side) several weeks ago after intense cycling with cotton boxer briefs on and also, I was masterbating with the cotton boxer...
  Posted
I am fairly young, 27 to be exact, and my wife and I decided that we do not want kids so I went to have a vasectomy done about 4 months ago. That's not the problem. About 2 months back I was suffering minor pain in my scrotum to the po...
  Posted
Hello, I'm a 24 year old male, and when it comes to my sexual history, My concern is I feel I may have Delayed ejaculation. Every time I had sex(4 women total) I didn't really feel anything inside the vagina, nor did I ever feel close ...
  Posted
Hi I went for an ultrasound and it came back clear, but I can still feel a small lump at the back of my testicle It's right at the back near the top (about half inch lower down on the testicle) about size if grain of rice it feels ha...
  Posted
I've had an irritation of the glans penis to the right side of the meatus for quite some time now-over 3 months. Saw a physician who said he didn't see anything to be alarmed about and gave me econazole ointment which did provide some r...
  Posted
I am 63 years old and on high blood pressure medication (Norvask 10mg). about a month ago I had the frquent urge to urinate during sleep(once or twice).I had a history of prostate problems(which comes and goes) and been seen by urologis...
  Posted
I had a pain after urination for almost a year. I tested for all STD everything negative. I have been prescribed deoxyclicin 4 months ago, 200 mg for nearly 14 days. At the end of deoxyclicin, the pain got worst and it developed tighteni...
  Posted
About a week ago, I noticed some moderate burning pain during urination which has continued throughout the week. Notably, this pain is significantly worse in the morning (not severe, but close) and if I urinate within 10 minutes or so af...
  Posted
Dear Doc, From Last one week I am experiencing lower back back and specially on the left side. I went to a doctor and he said its lumber starin due to playing cricket after which the pain started... But also during the xray the doc s...
  Posted
I'm a 28 year old male and in late November 2012 I had an orchiopexy performed due to a testicular tortion I had earlier in the year. After the surgery, I had pain in the testicular region in which I was told was normal. After a month,...
  Posted
Dear Doctor, I have a year-long infection of urinary tract caused by two pathogens: coli and faecalis which do not respond to the treatment of antibiotics from different groups presribed on the basis of the smear test results. ...
  Posted
I had an encounter with a CSW in July 2012. It was protected vaginal and unprotected oral in beginning. All STD tests were negative except HSV1 came positive through Igg. A small portion of foreskin where urine trickle/remain burns /ting...
  Posted
Hey i have testicle astrophy in lefte side due to varicocele,so my question is does after embolization or surgery does my testicle will come to normal size???i have varicocele in left testicle and astrophy in same plz help me coz its shr...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now