Aa
A
A
Close
Urology Forum
Questions in the Urology forum are answered by medical professionals at Healthcare Magic. Topics covered include benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, kidney stones, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction, urinary tract infections (UTI), and urological cancers.
101 - 120 (of 8404) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
i am uncircumcised 16 years old male, and i had skin around head of penis like this :http://www.****.com/urology/76zws-penis-skin-around...
1 answer |
Have had 2 rounds of antibiotic for UTI that was diagnosed with a UA negative for bacteria 3 times. Bactrim first round, finishing up ro...
1 answer |
Hello back in march I had a bath and before it my dad used a plunger pump thing in bath and im unsure if he used any strong chemicals in ...
1 answer |
Let me explained. The tip off my penis where it meets the shaft I have redness with dryness, after a few days flakes scrap off and in ano...
1 answer |
Hello! I'm From Europe so sorry if I'll have some grammar mistakes :) Last week i went to ultrasound and the doctor said i have about ...
1 answer |
Hi there, I'll try and be as simple as possible: I can't ejaculate while having sexual intercourse with a woman (sensation just isn...
3 answers |
I've periodically had intense pain after ejaculation on the tip of my penis or let me say in mu urethra . This only happens once every 2 ...
1 answer |
burning in kidneys Sent by lwack 1 minute having a burning sensation in my kidneys and nausea I did a urine test strip first thing ...
2 answers |
Hi, I'm an 18 year old female, and for the last few years I have been suffering with constant water infections. But now I am in a long te...
1 answer |
Hi i am a twelve year old boy. Yesterday night i had a nightmare and i woke up in the middle of the night.i wanted to pee but i was to te...
1 answer |
For several months i had pain in my left testicle. A few weeks ago i also noticed a lump. My doctor sent me for an ultrasound and the...
1 answer |
Hello, I had blood in my urine while pregnant. It was only microscopic blood but I saw a urologist wgo took an ultrasound and a cell ...
1 answer |
Hello, I'm a 42 year old married man. A few months ago I noticed a small raised area near the meatus that appears to be a burst bloo...
3 answers |
Hey m male 20 having problem of watery erection actually I had habit of mastrubuting when I was 15 years old I had it till my 18 but then...
1 answer |
I have been through a two stage urethroplasty with a graft taken from my mouth. My symptoms were UTIs that were occurring every couple of...
1 answer |
My father was suffering from small cell carcinoma of urinary bladder and he went under a neobladder surgery 1.5 years ago. He was okay af...
1 answer |
Last year I had a inguinal hernia repaired via mesh on my left side and noticed I could no longer move my left testicle after surgery. R...
1 answer |
Hey, I'm 15 and i had my hydrocele operation about 7 weeks ago, the bruising is all gone but my testicle still seems to be enlarged. Its ...
1 answer |
CAN HAVING ORGASMS CAUSE UTI?
2 answers |
For some years I have suffered a most uncomfortable feeling in the head of my penis. Also i have not had an erection for 14 years. Is the...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank