Aa
A
A
Close
Urology Forum
Questions in the Urology forum are answered by medical professionals at Healthcare Magic. Topics covered include benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, kidney stones, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction, urinary tract infections (UTI), and urological cancers.
141 - 160 (of 8404) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
The pain and swelling (it looks like the glans is in a constant state of “erection” although the penis is flaccid) started about three mo...
1 answer |
my penis foreskin doesnt go below shaft...about 30 hours ago i pulled my foreskin below the penis shaft while masturbating and cudnt mana...
1 answer |
Hi, I'm 18 year old male, not sexually active yet and I've been having this problem for years. The glans of my penis is really sensitive...
1 answer |
5855904 tn?1375514759
Feeling my bladder is full i need to go toilet fast i feel burning sometimes? feeling my bladder is full i ne? Feeling my bladder is ful...
1 answer |
Hello, I have had a redness and soreness on the head of my penis for about 4 months now and it is very difficult to deal with. The sore...
1 answer |
I am 64 and I recently purchased a penis ring that has Far Infrared Ray and Magnetism qualities. It really seem to work for me, but I ha...
1 answer |
My mum had been complaining of pain in her lower abdomen for a while. We had attributed it to constipation, so she took some Lactulose in...
1 answer |
Greetings, My mother is facing a problem a problem of cistitis as she thought 2 years ago when things started to go downhill. That was ...
1 answer |
Hi, i have noticed that the amount of ejaculation has decreased in me. I have started noticing this from past 3 days. I have kidney ston...
1 answer |
I had a question posted on the STDs forum, which seems to suggest my problem is Urological in nature... I was hoping for further informat...
3 answers |
Hi, I am 33 year old male, non smoker. I was diagnosed with microscopic hematuria about 10 months back during yearly physical. I've had s...
1 answer |
I have a situation that I am not quite sure about, about a month ago I noticed that while going to the restroom that one of my testicles ...
1 answer |
5840727 tn?1375297178
HELLO I'M A 34 YEAR OLD MALE I'M PARALYZED ON MY LEFT SIDE I GOT SHOT 13 TIMES I HAVE A SUPRA PUBIC CATHETER AND I ALWAYS HAD SEDIMENT ...
1 answer |
In 2008 at 16 years old i had colon cancer i had the surgery and all for it along with chemo i got out the hospital and got alittle bette...
1 answer |
Hello, I am a 29 yr old female with fibromyalgia being my only medical condition. For the past few days I have been straining to urinate....
1 answer |
Hi, I am a 27 year old male, been sexually active for 10 years and in a steady relationship for over a year. I have always suffered from ...
2 answers |
Dear Doc, Sorry for my poor english. I'm from brazil. I'm 34 male. 1 month ago, went to a swing house, where I picked a woman. We ...
2 answers |
Hi Dr. I have been experiencing for the past 5 weeks dysuria, difficulty starting urinary stream and weak urinary stream, supra-pubic pre...
1 answer |
My father had TURP operation one and half month back. After 4 days of operation leaking problem occurred. He was saying that he don't hav...
2 answers |
The tip of my penis is slightly swollen and red, meatus urethral is i think what its called. All STD tests were clear except i got treate...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now