Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Urology Forum

Questions in the Urology forum are answered by medical professionals at Healthcare Magic. Topics covered include benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, kidney stones, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction, urinary tract infections (UTI), and urological cancers.

141 - 160 (of 8404) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
The pain and swelling (it looks like the glans is in a constant state of “erection” although the penis is flaccid) started about three months ago, when I woke up one morning. (It might be linked to me masturbating the previous night, alt...
  Posted
my penis foreskin doesnt go below shaft...about 30 hours ago i pulled my foreskin below the penis shaft while masturbating and cudnt manage to pull it back up..i thought it will be go back up once i sleep,but that didnt happen.. in the ...
  Posted
Hi, I'm 18 year old male, not sexually active yet and I've been having this problem for years. The glans of my penis is really sensitive sometimes uncomfortable rubbing against clothes for example but by masturbating it has become a lot...
  Posted
5855904 tn?1375514759
Feeling my bladder is full i need to go toilet fast i feel burning sometimes? feeling my bladder is full i ne? Feeling my bladder is full i need to go toilet fast i feel burning sometimes? feeling my bladder is full i ne? Feeling my bl...
  Posted
Hello, I have had a redness and soreness on the head of my penis for about 4 months now and it is very difficult to deal with. The soreness tends to be noticeable while I am moving around at work as I am a landscapper. I am 20 years ol...
  Posted
I am 64 and I recently purchased a penis ring that has Far Infrared Ray and Magnetism qualities. It really seem to work for me, but I have some concerns any negative effects on my Penis and Groan area because I can't find much about FIR...
  Posted
My mum had been complaining of pain in her lower abdomen for a while. We had attributed it to constipation, so she took some Lactulose in order to stimulate her bowel movements. However, on the 29th of July, she told me that she had vomi...
  Posted
Greetings, My mother is facing a problem a problem of cistitis as she thought 2 years ago when things started to go downhill. That was a fair judgement from the first glance, since she remembers having similar issues while she was in h...
  Posted
Hi, i have noticed that the amount of ejaculation has decreased in me. I have started noticing this from past 3 days. I have kidney stones in both the kidneys since a month. After consulting a nephrologist who prescribed medication, th...
  Posted
I had a question posted on the STDs forum, which seems to suggest my problem is Urological in nature... I was hoping for further information... http://www.medhelp.org/posts/STDs/Returning-Questions-about-UTI-NGU-Prostatits-HSV/show/19...
  Posted
Hi, I am 33 year old male, non smoker. I was diagnosed with microscopic hematuria about 10 months back during yearly physical. I've had several urinalysis done since the first finding and all of them have always came back positive for mi...
  Posted
I have a situation that I am not quite sure about, about a month ago I noticed that while going to the restroom that one of my testicles (right side) had swollen about 2 to 3 times the size of the left. Before I noticed this problem, I d...
  Posted
5840727 tn?1375297178
HELLO I'M A 34 YEAR OLD MALE I'M PARALYZED ON MY LEFT SIDE I GOT SHOT 13 TIMES I HAVE A SUPRA PUBIC CATHETER AND I ALWAYS HAD SEDIMENT IN MY CATHETER LINE BUT THE LAST 2 MONTHS I HAVE BEEN HAVING A LOT MORE SEDIMENT DOSE ANYONE KNOW...
  Posted
In 2008 at 16 years old i had colon cancer i had the surgery and all for it along with chemo i got out the hospital and got alittle better and had sex and noticed nothing came out and still to this day nothing comes out it feels like it ...
  Posted
Hello, I am a 29 yr old female with fibromyalgia being my only medical condition. For the past few days I have been straining to urinate. There is no pain, odor or odd color to it. I constantly feel the urge to pee as if my bladder is fu...
  Posted
Hi, I am a 27 year old male, been sexually active for 10 years and in a steady relationship for over a year. I have always suffered from premature ejaculation, which I think has something to do with my Anxiety and Depression. I ejacul...
  Posted
Dear Doc, Sorry for my poor english. I'm from brazil. I'm 34 male. 1 month ago, went to a swing house, where I picked a woman. We didn't have sex, but i masturbate her and she gave me oral, besides, my penis rubed into her vagina....
  Posted
Hi Dr. I have been experiencing for the past 5 weeks dysuria, difficulty starting urinary stream and weak urinary stream, supra-pubic pressure, painful bowel movements, and intermittent disabling penis burning. This past week I saw a uro...
  Posted
My father had TURP operation one and half month back. After 4 days of operation leaking problem occurred. He was saying that he don't have any kind of sense while urine comes out.After that we consulted the same doctor, he was saying th...
  Posted
The tip of my penis is slightly swollen and red, meatus urethral is i think what its called. All STD tests were clear except i got treated for one lesion of HPV with liquid nitrogen in two sittings. This happened i think after the first ...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now