Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pelvic Pain

Hi, I am wondering what doctor to see as I have lately developed intense pelvic pain during every period with severe cramping, burning urination, and when period is over, I still have low ab & pelvic pain and frequent urinating & it turns into a UTI? Could this be a urinary problem or polyps?
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Thanks for that..is that IBS med? I am in California
Helpful - 0
IT CAN MAKE IT WORSE, BUT GO TO YOUR LOCAL PHARM. A BUY A BOTTLE OF PRELIEF IT WILL HELP U TO DIGEST YOUR FOOD BETTER AND CAUSE LESS FLARE UPS.

WHERE DO U LIVE?????
Helpful - 0
p.s. does diet make your symptoms worse with IC? What types of food increase the pain and urination?
Helpful - 0
Thank you I will definitely have that on my list...my new med doc wants to send me to Gastro 1st and gynecologist..as I have a past history of IBS/lactose issues/Gerd...and clomid treatment a year ago. I suspect your guess is what is ailing me...as my urinary tract is affected greatly...even have felt like urethra was inflamed...

thank you...I just may be emailing for your experience soon!
Helpful - 0
U NEED TO SEE A TOP NOTCH UROLOGIST AND HAVE THEM CHECK YOU FOR INTERSTIAL CYCTIS? I HAVE IT AND HAVE SIMILAR SYPMTOMS. LOOK UP ON THE INTERNET SEARCH IC AND READ ABOUT LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK, I WILL GIVE MORE AVICE!!!!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Urology Community

Top Urology Answerers
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.