1247?1344282846
Uterine Fibroids User Group
About This Group:

About half of all women will have uterine fibroids at some point. Some research says that as high as 80% of women will have at least one fibroid by the time they are age 50. Most of these fibroids will not be symptomatic. About 300,000 hysterectomies are performed each year in the U.S. due to fibroids that are causing problems. This group is a place to ask questions, talk about treatment options, offer advice and BTDT's (been there done that), and generally have a safe place to discuss uterine fibroids. Some women really need treatment, some really don't, and appropriately getting or avoiding treatment usually comes down to knowledge.

Founded by SunshineSet on August 6, 2012
10 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Lifecoachgal
My history is heavy periods, clots, anemia and pain. Now my pain is not just limited to my cycle but constant back pa...
jkmanueJun 05
By enlitenurmind
Hello Doctors and fellow fibroid strugglers. I'm 37 years old and have been struggling with a life changing posterior...
By Chiconala86 Blank
I have 3 large fibroids. One 11cm and one 10. Like some of you, thethought of surgery scares me, but my life is no ...
By rocsmom Blank
Is it true that if you reduce your sugar intake it could shrink fibroids?
By adriana7782 Blank
Im married almost 4years but still dont have a baby...i just discover that i have a fibroid...anyone can tell me its ...
3169686_tn?1345421244
By shansing Blank
New to this site. So thankful you made this group BC im 14wks pregnant, and i never kneew anything about fibroids. ...
By SunshineSet Blank
Hi All, Have you had a treatment for uterine fibroids called UAE (uterine arterial embolization)? My fibroids hav...
Recent Activity
Blank
Lifecoachgal joined this group
Welcome them!
Jun 13
Blank
enlitenurmind joined this group
Welcome them!
May 29
4520565_tn?1383871128
Blank
evaola joined this group