Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Uterine Fibroids Group

About half of all women will have uterine fibroids at some point. Some research says that as high as 80% of women will have at least one fibroid by the time they are age 50. Most of these fibroids will not be symptomatic. About 300,000 hysterectomies are performed each year in the U.S. due to fibroids that are causing problems. This group is a place to ask questions, talk about treatment options, offer advice and BTDT's (been there done that), and generally have a safe place to discuss uterine fibroids. Some women really need treatment, some really don't, and appropriately getting or avoiding treatment usually comes down to knowledge.
Hi all, I have a question. Can fibroids cause hip /groin pain...weight bearing only...so bad that it is impossible to walk? I ask because...
Hello Doctors and fellow fibroid strugglers. I'm 37 years old and have been struggling with a life changing posterior uterine fibroid tha...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.