Aa
A
A
Close

Vaginal Mesh - Surgical Repair Forum

This is a place to ask questions about vaginal mesh implants used for Pelvic Organ Prolapse and certain Pelvic Floor disorders. This is also a place to ask questions you may have about complications you are currently (or have) experiencing due to a mesh implant.

1 - 20 (of 129) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Am so lost and don't know what to do my virgina hurt so bad when ever am making love i have been to my gp but doesn't seem to have any answer for me I have also tried lubricant but didn't work my husband is really worried as this has bee...
  Posted
9208828 tn?1402359280
A few years back I had some problems that required me to get an operation wherein the surgeon repaired things with mesh. Lately I have been suffering severe cramps and abnormal bleeding. My doctor told me that the mesh might be the issue...
  Posted
Can i show you a picture ?if yes how or the direct messages
  Posted
I am 40-year old female with two kids and tubal ligation was done in 1999. I had retro mesh placed for incontinence on Feb 19 2014. So far surgery appears to be working after the mishap. I had a surgical complication and had to have a ca...
  Posted
Can i show you a picture ?if yes how or the direct messages
  Posted
I had bladder prolapse repair with hysterectomy almost 3 years ago. Since the repair my bladder and bowel function hasn't been normal. I used to have to urinate tons of times a day but now I rarely feel like I have to go. If/when I do it...
  Posted
I have been experiencing an Over Active Bladder from past 10 months...I feel the need to urinate frequently and offlate the frequency has increased with less.amount of urine. Sometimes I also notice a pale vaginal discharge I have had ...
  Posted
Ok.. this is hard for me to say, but my clit is like, saggy.. I'm 12 and I'm very scared. I talked to my mom about it but she only went over the parts. She never said it was completely norrmal or anything.. I was too scared to ask if I c...
  Posted
Hello my name is Renee and I'm so lost on what to do:,(... I had surgery in 06 for uterus prolapse with a mesh implant, not long after I spent the next 6 years in constant pain!! I made the dr aware of my pain not long after the surgery ...
  Posted
So I was pretty sure I had a UTI, since I get those kind of easily. I've been really itchy down there for a few days and it's almost a bit sore, but I figured that was cuz I scratched it so much that it's now kind of raw. It also hurt wh...
  Posted
Hi, I had the retropubic sling (TVT) when they cut 2 holes in the pubic area below the belly button and insert the mesh in the vagina area done 4/29/14. the day after surgery I pulled something out back of my closet and it wasn't heavy...
  Posted
Hi I am still not ready to have sex. I have a boyfriend but he understands me but one time when we were together he fingered me. not too deep maybe half the length of a finger digit. so when he did that, he told me that he thinks he h...
  Posted
I'm not sure what category this problem would fall under.. But I'm 15 & I'm a virgin. Although, sex is a huge conversation in my life because all of my friends are experienced. I never thought that the their was anything odd or different...
  Posted
So . Everytime my boyfriend and i have sex i start burning in my vagina.. Like As soon as he enters me.. Ill wash my self off after and ill be fine except for an itch.. I went to the doc and they told me i didnt have any type of disease....
  Posted
Hi everyone.. I got married on March 10th 2014. all was good through out the month. But it's been 2 days now i feel v itchy and sore, and painful feeling inside vagina..? why is that so we are anxious about it? and my periods cycle is ...
  Posted
Okay so I'm only 13 and I am not sexually active and today I was using the bathroom and when I was wiping I felt a sort of big bump on my vagina. And yes this does sound weird but I was really scared so I took a look at it in the mirror ...
  Posted
i had the bladder sling put in in 2010 due to urinary incontinence..2013, a piece eroded..i had to have that taken out..then a couple months later another piece had to be removed..my question to my doctor was "why cant you take it all ou...
  Posted
For a whole now ,I'm talking months I have been having this white crumby substance all over my vagina if I touch it I get it all over my hand and my vagina has become very dry and extremely itchy and swollen I though it was a test infect...
  Posted
i put my fingure inside my vagina n i feel a round swollen thng juz at the opening vagina..n i thnk itz a bladder. Will it affect?? M still virgin. Is ths a problm plzzzzzzzz HELP
  Posted
I had sex with my bf on period after my period end I started to itch n I thought I had a disease for a second I went on google to search it up I thought I had a yeast infection never happen before than I use monistat big relief I was sca...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now