Vaginal Mesh - Surgical Repair Expert Forum
About This Forum:

This is a place to ask questions about vaginal mesh implants used for Pelvic Organ Prolapse and certain Pelvic Floor disorders. This is also a place to ask questions you may have about complications you are currently (or have) experiencing due to a mesh implant.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By kwame45
Am so lost and don't know what to do my virgina hurt so bad when ever am making love i have been to my gp but doesn't...
9208828_tn?1402359280
By tracyDeen
A few years back I had some problems that required me to get an operation wherein the surgeon repaired things with me...
By Luna_Jacob747
Can i show you a picture ?if yes how or the direct messages
By stessedconfused
I am 40-year old female with two kids and tubal ligation was done in 1999. I had retro mesh placed for incontinence o...
By Luna_Jacob747
Can i show you a picture ?if yes how or the direct messages
By normalorno
I had bladder prolapse repair with hysterectomy almost 3 years ago. Since the repair my bladder and bowel function ha...
By needadvise_28
I have been experiencing an Over Active Bladder from past 10 months...I feel the need to urinate frequently and offla...
By Ali_Cat_123
Ok.. this is hard for me to say, but my clit is like, saggy.. I'm 12 and I'm very scared. I talked to my mom about it...
By Missjones72
Hello my name is Renee and I'm so lost on what to do:,(... I had surgery in 06 for uterus prolapse with a mesh implan...
By Hann15
So I was pretty sure I had a UTI, since I get those kind of easily. I've been really itchy down there for a few days ...
By Careybeary
Hi, I had the retropubic sling (TVT) when they cut 2 holes in the pubic area below the belly button and insert the ...
By babqqq
dear doctor, i m shameful to say that i had bleeding from my vagina after masterbation...actually i did not masturba...
By 123Jane456
Hi I am still not ready to have sex. I have a boyfriend but he understands me but one time when we were together h...
By Rachel1654 Blank
I'm not sure what category this problem would fall under.. But I'm 15 & I'm a virgin. Although, sex is a huge convers...
By babygirl5197 Blank
So . Everytime my boyfriend and i have sex i start burning in my vagina.. Like As soon as he enters me.. Ill wash my ...
By Shobiruby Blank
Hi everyone.. I got married on March 10th 2014. all was good through out the month. But it's been 2 days now i feel...
By Butterfly0021 Blank
Okay so I'm only 13 and I am not sexually active and today I was using the bathroom and when I was wiping I felt a so...
By arlenemelora Blank
i had the bladder sling put in in 2010 due to urinary incontinence..2013, a piece eroded..i had to have that taken ou...
By Lilym12 Blank
For a whole now ,I'm talking months I have been having this white crumby substance all over my vagina if I touch it I...
By iamscared02021995 Blank
i put my fingure inside my vagina n i feel a round swollen thng juz at the opening vagina..n i thnk itz a bladder. Wi...
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank