Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Vaginal Mesh - Surgical Repair Forum

This is a place to ask questions about vaginal mesh implants used for Pelvic Organ Prolapse and certain Pelvic Floor disorders. This is also a place to ask questions you may have about complications you are currently (or have) experiencing due to a mesh implant.

81 - 100 (of 129) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I star feeling a hard lump inside allmost out my vagina at fist it didn't hurt but now it is alittle. The lump is the sides of a cherry.
  Posted
so my vagina is really itchy and i dont know if its because i may have a cut on the inside and the lips kinda hurt idk what to use so the itchiness goes away its making me go crazy just wanna know if theres anything that will help the itch
  Posted
I called my dr today i been having lower left stomack pain and he told me it where my sleen is and that where i sugery to fix prolaspse he put mesh and a sling i had it abdominal sugery could this be true and if so what happen next
  Posted
In Aug 2011 I had an oopherectomy, rectocele repair and bladder sling inserted. I have had nothing but problems since. recurrent uti's, stress incontinece, severe chronic pelvic and low back pain, painful urination, unbearable intercours...
  Posted
In May, 2010, my wife was recommended for a hysterectomy/rectocele mesh procedure. She really felt that she didn't need the hysterectomy, but continued under doctor's advice. The morning of the operation, while being administered IV in...
  Posted
Recent I had sex with my boy friend and he's the only one I been with. There was no swollen lumps until a few days later when I was sleep. Where's one on the left side of my lining and my left lower lip. My daily discharge is coming more...
  Posted
When i poop, it hurts me a lot after this a very little bit of blood appears ,i think it is cut on my ring of muscle .Now plz tell what i have to do i want to heal up it quickly (any medicine or change in my food )
  Posted
My gf is on the depo shot, why would she be bleeding?
  Posted
Who is good at this in Connecticut?
  Posted
2004861 tn?1327670008
Can anyone help me? I had a Mesh Repair following Rectocele Prolapse in January 2011. I also had a TOT Sling repair the year before following a Cystocele I have just undergone an Examination under Anaesthetic as I have been told the...
  Posted
1927723 tn?1323037525
I discovered I needed vaginal prolapse with a rectocele repair in Sept of 2010. I had the first surgery Nov 2010. The rectocele repair failed & I had that redone in Feb 2011. It has failed again and I am having lots of problems since ...
  Posted
I recently had a mesh sling implanted 4 weeks ago. I've noticed recently what looks like thread in my vaginal area and I'm have some discomfort on my inner left thigh and was wondering if it was possible the sling may have slipped out of...
  Posted
Dr. Hoyte: I live in South Carolina, and have been referred to a urogynocogist to repair a vaginal prolapse with cystocele. This surgeon will be doing the surgery robotically. However, I can find no one who has used this surgeon. He ...
  Posted
Have you heard of hip and leg pain after mesh sling for ui? I had surgery in 2009 and no reason has been found for my pain.. It's debilitating but blamed on age...minor arthritis, osteopenia, etc but doesn't make sense I have such bad ...
  Posted
I had a total hysterectomy about 2 1/2 years ago. What I was wondering is do they use the mesh during every hysterectomy surgery, and if they do can it cause bladder problems? Thanks blskd5
  Posted
I had the vagnial sling inserted in 2009 and I'm having some problems with pain in the buttus area and in the pelvic. I also am noticing that I'm still seeping urine, Is this a side effect of the sling?
  Posted
1851184 tn?1319400440
I had a vaginal surgery Mar 2010 at a major University Medical Ctr. I have had no problems BUT for yrs had a mysterious aching in my lower abdomen that has gotten worse. I hoped the surgery would correct that but it did not. I then lea...
  Posted
I am a 40 year old basically healthy woman. In December 2010, I had a partial hysterectomy (due to fibroids) and a Monarch bladder sling (due to 5 pregnancies!). I have been having complications from the Monarch bladder sling since Apr...
  Posted
My mother was having the same problem with the erosion on her vagina lips. She eventually committed suicide last Sunday from the pain. She also had to have her bladder flushed weekly due to infections that they could not cure. She suffer...
  Posted
After my secound surgery and 2nd sling placed my right leg from the fold by the vagina in to my hip and down my leg hurts. If I stand to long it gets unbearable. I have tried ice and heat exersizes tylanal Ibprofin all of the over the ...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now