Aa
A
A
Close
Vaginal Mesh - Surgical Repair Forum
This is a place to ask questions about vaginal mesh implants used for Pelvic Organ Prolapse and certain Pelvic Floor disorders. This is also a place to ask questions you may have about complications you are currently (or have) experiencing due to a mesh implant.
81 - 100 (of 129) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I star feeling a hard lump inside allmost out my vagina at fist it didn't hurt but now it is alittle. The lump is the sides of a cherry.
2 answers |
so my vagina is really itchy and i dont know if its because i may have a cut on the inside and the lips kinda hurt idk what to use so the...
2 answers |
I called my dr today i been having lower left stomack pain and he told me it where my sleen is and that where i sugery to fix prolaspse h...
1 answer |
In Aug 2011 I had an oopherectomy, rectocele repair and bladder sling inserted. I have had nothing but problems since. recurrent uti's, s...
1 answer |
In May, 2010, my wife was recommended for a hysterectomy/rectocele mesh procedure. She really felt that she didn't need the hysterectomy...
1 answer |
Recent I had sex with my boy friend and he's the only one I been with. There was no swollen lumps until a few days later when I was sleep...
2 answers |
When i poop, it hurts me a lot after this a very little bit of blood appears ,i think it is cut on my ring of muscle .Now plz tell what ...
1 answer |
My gf is on the depo shot, why would she be bleeding?
1 answer |
Who is good at this in Connecticut?
1 answer |
2004861 tn?1327670008
Can anyone help me? I had a Mesh Repair following Rectocele Prolapse in January 2011. I also had a TOT Sling repair the year before fol...
1 answer |
1927723 tn?1323037525
I discovered I needed vaginal prolapse with a rectocele repair in Sept of 2010. I had the first surgery Nov 2010. The rectocele repair ...
5 answers |
I recently had a mesh sling implanted 4 weeks ago. I've noticed recently what looks like thread in my vaginal area and I'm have some disc...
Dr. Hoyte: I live in South Carolina, and have been referred to a urogynocogist to repair a vaginal prolapse with cystocele. This surgeo...
1 answer |
Have you heard of hip and leg pain after mesh sling for ui? I had surgery in 2009 and no reason has been found for my pain.. It's debil...
I had a total hysterectomy about 2 1/2 years ago. What I was wondering is do they use the mesh during every hysterectomy surgery, and if ...
I had the vagnial sling inserted in 2009 and I'm having some problems with pain in the buttus area and in the pelvic. I also am noticing ...
1851184 tn?1319400440
I had a vaginal surgery Mar 2010 at a major University Medical Ctr. I have had no problems BUT for yrs had a mysterious aching in my lowe...
I am a 40 year old basically healthy woman. In December 2010, I had a partial hysterectomy (due to fibroids) and a Monarch bladder sling...
1 answer |
My mother was having the same problem with the erosion on her vagina lips. She eventually committed suicide last Sunday from the pain. Sh...
2 answers |
After my secound surgery and 2nd sling placed my right leg from the fold by the vagina in to my hip and down my leg hurts. If I stand to...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now