Vaginal Rejuvenation & Surgery Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Vaginal Rejuvenation is surgery to tighten the inside of the vaginal canal, the opening of the vagina and supporting structures to improve sensation and sexual function. This forum is for questions that pertain to the following topics, Labia Surgery, Labiaplasty, Excess Clitoral Hood Reduction, Vaginal Rejuvenation, Vaginal Tightening, Perineoplasty and Hymen Restoration.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
1791283_tn?1412008764
By Shunan45
And I was 19 everything gets better
By carlimarie815
I have severe exterior vaginal burning, pain, irritation, and swelling after sex, touching, or any contact to my vagi...
By 0208
I have a vary large lump directly underneath the skin of one of the Lips of my vagina. I am vary scared because I jus...
By 2399
i am trying to insert a tampon, but i realized there is a clear white seal covering the hole, is that normal? it is m...
By Aggrivatedbf
My girlfriend supposivley has ic , she's been thru treatments but nothing seems to help and after sex it's hurts her ...
By Lisagreen4000 Blank
Doctors Would you please give me some advises. I had pelvic us last week on my last day of my period ( on the 7th da...
By puski Blank
I am 25, had protected sex 2 days before my periods (05/14/2014) and my periods are usually normal but this time it...
By yekaa Blank
Im 39 weeks pregnant and my outer cervix is dilated but not my inner cervix is still closed. Iimight end up having a ...
By babqqq Blank
dear doctor, i m shameful to say that i had bleeding from my vagina after masterbation...actually i did not masturba...
By babqqq Blank
dear doctor, i m shameful to say that i had bleeding from my vagina after masterbation...actually i did not masturba...
By Socat Blank
I'm 14 years old and I started shaving down there for the first time about a week maybe a little more ago, it went sm...
By Judithdo Blank
So I have bumps near my vagina and at first it looked like a regular bug bite but now it has multiplied and itches no...
By VertCurious Blank
This is embarrassing but I need answers. When I was pregnant I didn't gain excessive amount of weight til I was clos...
By nekol1992 Blank
Hey I'm 21 when I was 18 I had got chylmedia (not sure how you spell it) I didn't no at first but for two months I st...
By Eireeire2014 Blank
Ive been diagnosed with melocystic hyperplasia,ive had these lumps for years but only went about it there 2 years ago...
By emmygomez Blank
So about a year ago in april my partner and i had intercouse which caused me to need one hymen removed. but the docto...
By shouldbeworking Blank
I have had 2 partial vulvectomies (1992 and 2005) due to varicose veins on my vulva. The veins were very painful but ...
By KatieBee0216 Blank
I am 20 years old and I have been bleeding for over two years. Of course I'm scared to death but I don't have health ...
By Lschilling02 Blank
Just had lvr surgery feb 5th 2014 I ended up getting urinary retention after the surgery and I had to have a foley pl...
By Lschilling02 Blank
I just had lasor vaginal rejuvenation surgery a week and half ago and I ended up with a foley for over a week and now...
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank