Vaginal Rejuvenation & Surgery Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Vaginal Rejuvenation is surgery to tighten the inside of the vaginal canal, the opening of the vagina and supporting structures to improve sensation and sexual function. This forum is for questions that pertain to the following topics, Labia Surgery, Labiaplasty, Excess Clitoral Hood Reduction, Vaginal Rejuvenation, Vaginal Tightening, Perineoplasty and Hymen Restoration.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By HopeBest
Thanks in advance to whoever will answer me here! 1 year ago, I was tested HPV (type 73) positive and CIN1, then I...
By msfabulous
I woke up this morning to a big clear wet spot on the back part of my panties this morning. I know I didn't pee on my...
By majjy302
I was recently disgnosed with desquamative inflammatory vaginitis after suffering for about a year and a half and tr...
By natuki
Please answer, do doctors gynecologists vaginal hygiene clinics?
By jerry72
Will a Vaginal Cyst, like a Bartholins or a Garnters duck cyst, cause a severe lack of sensation in the vagina? I ask...
crazyteen2014Oct 31, 2013
ouchie1987Oct 30, 2013
By crazyteen2014
So im freaking out because of this. I had a unprotected sex on oct 27. I took the morning after pill after about 7 ho...
ouchie1987Oct 30, 2013
By Jessicadaniell87 Blank
I had a baby in nov. 2010 and got a mirena IUD in fed 2011. I've been struggling with vaginal dryness since having my...
143113_tn?1366615307
ouchie1987Oct 30, 2013
By PyroG Blank
I don't know if this is the right place to post this question, but I am desperate. For over 3 months I've been havin...
ouchie1987Oct 30, 2013
By kay7ski Blank
This is the most embarrassing thing that could happen to me but I don't know who to talk to about it. About 3 years a...
ouchie1987Oct 30, 2013
By ash67345
Hey , I am a girl and i was once hit by a basketball on my groin. i am worried that will it be a hurdle for my pregna...
ouchie1987Oct 30, 2013
By kandooshi
I'm 16 years old. My boyfriend and I never had sex, but he tried to penetrate me anally, but not deep. At some point ...
By meganzz
I have been on nuvaring for 3 years. I have never had any problems with it. I have only spotted a couple times in t...
By flakichurriz Blank
I qm pregnant and planning on having vaginal surgery. This is my secobd child and want no more. I was wondering if it...
By Sonali584 Blank
Hi, My nephew is having a problem. He is 10 years old. When he born that time his large intestine was not develope...
By callmeidiot Blank
I was diagnosied as PCOS and I'm unmarried, I got irregular period and a uterus measuring 6.1*3.7, I don't know what ...
By divyaram Blank
Actually I m pregnant for about 8 weeks and I have a little bleeding and back pain.. When I consulted a doctor he ask...
By Zoa10 Blank
7 wks ago today, I had prolapse surgery & they found a substantial hernia. All is fixed now and I am recovered accord...
By Kymburlee Blank
My first two children were born naturally, and my last two children were born by c-section. Since having my fourth ch...
laurenmartivonichSep 28, 2013
By laurenmartivonich Blank
Hi, I am freaking out. I have lump on my right and left libia. In my left, it feels like there's a pea sized bump. In...
miss_sheilaSep 26, 2013
By Eliizabeth0316 Blank
I Am 15 Yrs Old & My Vaginal Lips Are Like 3 Cm Extended And The Color Is A Brownish Color As To The Inside Its Pink....
This Forum's Experts
1344197_tn?1392822771
J. Kyle Mathews, MD, DVMBlank
Plano Urogynecology Associates
Plano, TX
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979