Vaginal Rejuvenation & Surgery Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Vaginal Rejuvenation is surgery to tighten the inside of the vaginal canal, the opening of the vagina and supporting structures to improve sensation and sexual function. This forum is for questions that pertain to the following topics, Labia Surgery, Labiaplasty, Excess Clitoral Hood Reduction, Vaginal Rejuvenation, Vaginal Tightening, Perineoplasty and Hymen Restoration.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
alina443Sep 22, 2013
By alina443 Blank
don't know what to do. i am in a problem. actually i used to put some things in my vagina that's why my vagina whole ...
By cassicarter505 Blank
Hi, I'm cassy About as long as I can remember starting my teen years I started to notice I have a fat vagina! I have...
By ang01ie Blank
I'm asking this online because my insurance was switched and I can no longer afford to see a doctor. I was seeing a d...
By samanmalee Blank
I'm a sri lankan lady and 27 years old. Still not married. I'm suffering with some problem regarding my body shape. M...
flakichurrizAug 28, 2013
By flakichurriz Blank
I qm pregnant and planning on having vaginal surgery. This is my secobd child and want no more. I was wondering if it...
By mamaboots2013 Blank
Okay.. so I have had the same doctor for both of my pregnancies. The first delivery she only made it in time to deliv...
janicec280Aug 17, 2013
By janicec280 Blank
I have 2-3 cm of skin growing on my vagina opening and I am wondering if that is normal for women to have that.
By flakichurriz Blank
I qm pregnant and planning on having vaginal surgery. This is my secobd child and want no more. I was wondering if it...
By kanchan13 Blank
Hi I am 29, we have done my first IUI this monday and tuesday. Monday my one follicle was 2.1, on Tuesday it was 2.8....
By candyaurora Blank
I don't know if this is the right forum or not but I seem to have a strange problem. I am a 22 year old female and a ...
By amber0879 Blank
There is a bump between my anus and vagina. It hurts when pressure is added, and when i wipe. What is it, and how can...
kk770Apr 30, 2013
By gingercupcakes11 Blank
I had a baby 11 months ago that I placed into an open adoption. I had a vaginal birth with a 2nd degree episiotomy. I...
HealthisBestMar 11, 2013
By Ugggh132 Blank
I am 13. For about 3 years or so ive noticed the lips of my vagina have been growing. Theyer like an inch and a half ...
By mcgoo299 Blank
I am 25 and I have a dermoid cyst on my right ovary my Dr wants me to go into surgry on the 4th but I want to go to w...
TrittyJan 17, 2013
By cece111499 Blank
I'm 12 and I have noticed four years ago tht my inner lips are darker and look more stretched out than. My outer lips...
By winsexy Blank
When girls experience an orgasm we feel it. What is happening when we so called "get wet"? Is that part of an orgasm ...
By cece111499 Blank
How do I. Make my boobs bigger without surgery or stuffin the natureal way please I have been tAking vidamins for boo...
cece111499Jan 11, 2013
Tiff14177Dec 16, 2012
By justanothergirll Blank
( I'm 12 ) & I accidentally left my tampon in for 11 hours today, I'm only on my first day, ( in my cycle ) I don't k...
By Luvn_my_dimples Blank
I noticed today that I have a small bump at the top of my clitoris, slight left. If you pull the skin, it moves with ...
By majjy302 Blank
Hi there. I did something really stupid. I have had a sebaceous cyst in the perineum area for years.now...never bothe...
This Forum's Experts
1344197_tn?1392822771
J. Kyle Mathews, MD, DVMBlank
Plano Urogynecology Associates
Plano, TX
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979