Aa
A
A
Close

Vaginal Rejuvenation & Surgery Forum

Vaginal Rejuvenation is surgery to tighten the inside of the vaginal canal, the opening of the vagina and supporting structures to improve sensation and sexual function. This forum is for questions that pertain to the following topics, Labia Surgery, Labiaplasty, Excess Clitoral Hood Reduction, Vaginal Rejuvenation, Vaginal Tightening, Perineoplasty and Hymen Restoration.

41 - 60 (of 117) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have been on nuvaring for 3 years. I have never had any problems with it. I have only spotted a couple times in the past, but they were all normal type spottings Last week, I started spotting. I started to worry when it was 3 days ...
meganzz | Posted
Hi, My nephew is having a problem. He is 10 years old. When he born that time his large intestine was not developed so doctor removed his large intestine. And now he do not have control of this leakage of stool If any one let m...
Sonali584 | Last answer
I was diagnosied as PCOS and I'm unmarried, I got irregular period and a uterus measuring 6.1*3.7, I don't know what shall I do now`````````
callmeidiot | Last answer
Actually I m pregnant for about 8 weeks and I have a little bleeding and back pain.. When I consulted a doctor he asked me to take a scan and yesterday I took a scan and ma midwife said the scan is not normal.. My baby growth shows only ...
divyaram | Last answer
7 wks ago today, I had prolapse surgery & they found a substantial hernia. All is fixed now and I am recovered according to Dr. However... In his joyful, encouraging explanation for my recovery, my Dr. added that I am now as tight as a ...
Zoa10 | Last answer
My first two children were born naturally, and my last two children were born by c-section. Since having my fourth child, (20 months old now), my periods have been extraordinarily heavy and painful. It used to be that I filled a pad ever...
Kymburlee | Posted
Hi, I am freaking out. I have lump on my right and left libia. In my left, it feels like there's a pea sized bump. In my right, there's only a little bump. Please anyone answer me!!!!!!! I'm 19 and I'm a virgin, so it definitely not a se...
laurenmartivonich | Last answer
I Am 15 Yrs Old & My Vaginal Lips Are Like 3 Cm Extended And The Color Is A Brownish Color As To The Inside Its Pink......I Feel Like If It Was Rotten Because It Sometimes Smells & My Vagina Lets Out A Gooie Greenish Whiteish Colored Sli...
Eliizabeth0316 | Last answer
don't know what to do. i am in a problem. actually i used to put some things in my vagina that's why my vagina whole is opened. i want it tight. what i have to do to tight it as it was before?
alina443 | Last answer
Hi, I'm cassy About as long as I can remember starting my teen years I started to notice I have a fat vagina! I have fat lips and the meat hangs!! Whenever I get in the tub the water hits it and sometimes I see it split!!! I need to kno...
cassicarter505 | Last answer
I'm asking this online because my insurance was switched and I can no longer afford to see a doctor. I was seeing a doctor for a tear in my vagina. My new boyfriend and I had sex and he was a much larger partner then I had ever been with...
ang01ie | Posted
I'm a sri lankan lady and 27 years old. Still not married. I'm suffering with some problem regarding my body shape. My height 5' 4" and 53kg weight. My WHR is 0.9 and I have a very small hip and bust. My legs are very slim. I want to ch...
samanmalee | Posted
I qm pregnant and planning on having vaginal surgery. This is my secobd child and want no more. I was wondering if it is safe or how long after giving birth can i have the surgery please help!!! I want to tighten up
flakichurriz | Last answer
Okay.. so I have had the same doctor for both of my pregnancies. The first delivery she only made it in time to deliver the placenta and sew me up where I had torn just a little, it went fine With the second one she was there during th...
mamaboots2013 | Last answer
I have 2-3 cm of skin growing on my vagina opening and I am wondering if that is normal for women to have that.
janicec280 | Last answer
I qm pregnant and planning on having vaginal surgery. This is my secobd child and want no more. I was wondering if it is safe or how long after giving birth can i have the surgery please help!!! I want to tighten up
flakichurriz | Last answer
Hi I am 29, we have done my first IUI this monday and tuesday. Monday my one follicle was 2.1, on Tuesday it was 2.8. But after doing a second IUI on tuesday, on Wednesday that follicle was 1.9. This was the right ovaries. Even left o...
kanchan13 | Posted
I don't know if this is the right forum or not but I seem to have a strange problem. I am a 22 year old female and a virgin. I have a problem that whenever I have a dream related to any sexual experience (pleasant experience I hope you u...
candyaurora | Posted
There is a bump between my anus and vagina. It hurts when pressure is added, and when i wipe. What is it, and how can i get rid of it?
amber0879 | Posted
I had a baby 11 months ago that I placed into an open adoption. I had a vaginal birth with a 2nd degree episiotomy. I was stitched up and did not look into the stitches while they healed. I have noticed that my anus does not like up with...
gingercupcakes11 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank