Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Vaginal Rejuvenation & Surgery Forum
Vaginal Rejuvenation is surgery to tighten the inside of the vaginal canal, the opening of the vagina and supporting structures to improve sensation and sexual function. This forum is for questions that pertain to the following topics, Labia Surgery, Labiaplasty, Excess Clitoral Hood Reduction, Vaginal Rejuvenation, Vaginal Tightening, Perineoplasty and Hymen Restoration.
61 - 80 (of 117) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 13. For about 3 years or so ive noticed the lips of my vagina have been growing. Theyer like an inch and a half long and ive grown t...
1 answer |
I am 25 and I have a dermoid cyst on my right ovary my Dr wants me to go into surgry on the 4th but I want to go to work for 3mnths can I...
I'm 12 and I have noticed four years ago tht my inner lips are darker and look more stretched out than. My outer lips is tht normal and ...
2 answers |
When girls experience an orgasm we feel it. What is happening when we so called "get wet"? Is that part of an orgasm or is it just someth...
How do I. Make my boobs bigger without surgery or stuffin the natureal way please I have been tAking vidamins for boobs but its not helpi...
( I'm 12 ) & I accidentally left my tampon in for 11 hours today, I'm only on my first day, ( in my cycle ) I don't know if this will eff...
2 answers |
I noticed today that I have a small bump at the top of my clitoris, slight left. If you pull the skin, it moves with it. I didn't think a...
1 answer |
Hi there. I did something really stupid. I have had a sebaceous cyst in the perineum area for years.now...never bothered me so docs said ...
1 answer |
Hi there. Not sure if this is the right forum. I have a huge amount of cervical discharge but no pathogen or cause found. doctor has sugg...
1 answer |
I'm 28 female, since I was a littel girl I used to hear & feel like air coming out from my vigina recently, my boyfriend complains of wi...
Can a partially torn hymen bleed again when fully broken. Will it? This is very important for me unfortunately. I have two flaps hangin...
1 answer |
A child rubs an older person ear lobs
1 answer |
Idk if my hymen is broken or not. I fell down a flight of stairs and bled for two days. I checked to see. And I see to flaps of skin. Tht...
2 answers |
I've been to the doctor five times for the same issue - been tested, and told that my discharge doesn't match any discharge they have doc...
2 answers |
Sperms can survive in the female body for up to 2 days while an egg is fertile for a maximum of 15 hours. Wen is it safe to hav sex? Im o...
can i masturbate after get a second shot of hpv?but i already masturbate after the first shot.so is it save?
I've noticed I don't have a normal vagina. My clitorial hood and labia are really large and my left labia is a lot longer and bigger than...
1 answer |
Is it normal for a 14 year old to masturbait
1 answer |
im 21 year old female. with pco for a long time. i have taken primolut-N for some time and diane 35 course for 5 months. but it comes bac...
Hi My son is 23 months old and I am still breast feeding and are on a Hy Ann pills. I noticed some spoting 2 weeks after my periods sho...
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.