Aa
A
A
Close

Varicose Veins Forum

Welcome to the Varicose Veins Forum! This is a place to ask your personal questions about varicose veins and receive highly qualified answers from medical experts. You will also find other members who share your interest in the subject of varicose veins

1 - 20 (of 50) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm 26 years old, I live an active life, have a muscular body, work out regularly 3 - 4 times a week, and eat healthy. But, for some reason I have these tiny veins (always red) that pop up now and again on my legs, and they are painful. ...
rosesbloom | Last answer
Hello... i am 29 years old female... i have varicose vein but they were never painful... about 4 months ago my doc told me i have pcos and put me on birth control... for the past month i noticed that my veins are getting worse and start...
xsylx04 | Last answer
I AM A 26 YEAR OLD FEMALE WHO QUIT SMOKING 4 MONTHS AGO. I DO NOT TAKE ANY BIRTH CONTROL PILLS. TO MY KNOWLEDGE I DON'T HAVE A FAMILY HISTORY OF DVT. I HAVE NOTICED A FEW DAYS AGO THAT THE VEIN ON THE INSIDE OF MY ANKLE BECOMES ENGORGE...
holly3812 | Last answer
I am 32, single. Alcoholic,heavy smoker. Left side varicocele.Underwent varicocele surgery before 5 years. Sperm count increased from 10k to 20 million.prolonged discomfort in the scrotal region later diagnosed wit epididymitis cured but...
seekinghope32 | Last answer
I am a 28-year-old female. I had EVLT along with a phlebectomy January 2013 do a collapsed vein.I am currently trying to get pregnant. I have been having some issues with another vein, apparently a branch of the vein that my doctor las...
tinamanni | Posted
Hi, I am having a specific issue in my leg. My feet from around ankle to toes started swelling about 8-9 weeks back and quite painful in the area just before toes. Then some 5-6 weeks back some red spots started appearing around my ankle...
MausamS | Last answer
Hi, I am a 56 year old female, with tiny pin point spots on my feet, ankles, and lower calves. Well, one day, they decided to split open, and now I have two open sore's on my right ankles that will not heal, and I am NOT a Diabetic. ...
mabmoo | Last answer
5286483_tn?1366004862
it's been 4 weeks since I started using contraceptive pills (althea). then I noticed that veins in my legs started to show up. Is it because of the pill? what are the possible remedies? thanks .
cesto_mango | Last answer
So today I went to the GP about the swelling in my legs, feet and blood pooling. He DX'ed me with Deep Vein Venous. I was wondering if there was any treatment other than walking and wearing the stockings? Any alternative treatments ...
Msajones | Last answer
hi experts, I'm 26yr old, i notice recently that the vein in my penis is growing, it likes a clogged vein. form above to right side top of my penis..and the skin of that part is getting swollen..how is that to be cure?
kram0624 | Last answer
I have varicose veins but I don't want surgery. Are there any medicines that my doctor could prescribe to treat my varicose veins?
biljanasam | Last answer
Hi, I'm a 20 year old male, a little underweight with somewhat pale skin. I've been slowly noticing veins bulging for the past year now. It started with my hands and forearms, then feet and calfs. They seem most prominent on the left ...
KevinAP | Last answer
Dear Doctor I have recently been diagnosed of mild varicocele on the right side. Now i am yet to go for a serem test which has been prescribed by the doctor i visited. I have a one year old boy and was not planning for a baby for anot...
openit | Last answer
Am currently pregnant and have developed varicose veins on inner thigh and right side labia majora. On some days its sore and uncomfortable to walk when the majora is swollen. Am also worried if this won't affect my trial vbac?
cher01 | Last answer
I've had varicose veins for many years, I cant wear jeans. These looks very weird. I am afraid of operation/painful treatment. Is there any painless treatment or natural method. Please let me know. Thanks
jameshawk757 | Last answer
Im 24, in my third pregnancy, and have begun getting the "spider veins" on my thighs since my first pregnancy. They are quite unsightly and feel that my legs dont fit my age!! Any hope to get rid of these? Who would I speak with about th...
KatyMcKinley602 | Last answer
612876_tn?1355518095
I am a 33 y.o. female with generalized dysautonomia and severe gastroparesis. I have severe venous pooling in my splanchnic bed and dependent limbs (46%) when seated upright as seen in my radionuclide hemodynamic study. (All testing ment...
Heiferly | Last answer
Respected doctor.I am a male of 18 years.I was selected in army but i was declared medically unfit due to varicocele(left).I was operated at kalyani hospital,Gurgoan,haryana,India on 18 october 2012.Mine was a general surgery.I was disch...
RakeshKadian | Last answer
Hi recently in my work i crushed two spanners in the palm of my hand. Such that at the base of my left thumb, middle of thumb muscle, i have developed a new vein/artery which is exposed. It throbs according my pulse, I can see it move ac...
froggage | Last answer
Can you fly if you have varicose vains
trinajohnson41 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank