Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Varicose Veins Forum

Welcome to the Varicose Veins Forum! This is a place to ask your personal questions about varicose veins and receive highly qualified answers from medical experts. You will also find other members who share your interest in the subject of varicose veins
Hello everyone! I am 22 years old and a little over a month ago, I started to experience a mild pain in my left calf. I thought it was be...
Is it beneficial to have laser surgery for lumpy twisted varicose veins ? . Is one doing harm by putting off surgery indefinitely? I won...
I'm 26 years old, I live an active life, have a muscular body, work out regularly 3 - 4 times a week, and eat healthy. But, for some reas...
Hello... i am 29 years old female... i have varicose vein but they were never painful... about 4 months ago my doc told me i have pcos an...
Hi, I am having a specific issue in my leg. My feet from around ankle to toes started swelling about 8-9 weeks back and quite painful in ...
So today I went to the GP about the swelling in my legs, feet and blood pooling. He DX'ed me with Deep Vein Venous. I was wondering i...
Popular Resources
Fish oil, folic acid, vitamin C. Find out if these supplements are heart-healthy or overhyped.
In this latest Missouri Medicine article, Richard J Weachter, MD, details the pros and cons of new blood thinner drug Dabigatran (Pradaxa).
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
Salt in food can hurt your heart.
Get answers to your top questions about this common — but scary — symptom
How to know when chest pain may be a sign of something else