Varicose Veins Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Welcome to the Varicose Veins Forum! This is a place to ask your personal questions about varicose veins and receive highly qualified answers from medical experts. You will also find other members who share your interest in the subject of varicose veins

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
holly3812Jun 16
By holly3812
I AM A 26 YEAR OLD FEMALE WHO QUIT SMOKING 4 MONTHS AGO. I DO NOT TAKE ANY BIRTH CONTROL PILLS. TO MY KNOWLEDGE I DO...
By seekinghope32 Blank
I am 32, single. Alcoholic,heavy smoker. Left side varicocele.Underwent varicocele surgery before 5 years. Sperm coun...
By tinamanni Blank
I am a 28-year-old female. I had EVLT along with a phlebectomy January 2013 do a collapsed vein.I am currently tryin...
MausamSMay 12, 2013
By MausamS Blank
Hi, I am having a specific issue in my leg. My feet from around ankle to toes started swelling about 8-9 weeks back a...
By mabmoo Blank
Hi, I am a 56 year old female, with tiny pin point spots on my feet, ankles, and lower calves. Well, one day, they...
By xsylx04 Blank
Hello... i am 29 years old female... i have varicose vein but they were never painful... about 4 months ago my doc to...
5286483_tn?1366004862
By cesto_mango Blank
it's been 4 weeks since I started using contraceptive pills (althea). then I noticed that veins in my legs started to...
MsajonesApr 09, 2013
MsajonesApr 03, 2013
By Msajones Blank
So today I went to the GP about the swelling in my legs, feet and blood pooling. He DX'ed me with Deep Vein Venous. ...
By kram0624 Blank
hi experts, I'm 26yr old, i notice recently that the vein in my penis is growing, it likes a clogged vein. form above...
varanaApr 02, 2013
By biljanasam Blank
I have varicose veins but I don't want surgery. Are there any medicines that my doctor could prescribe to treat my va...
By KevinAP Blank
Hi, I'm a 20 year old male, a little underweight with somewhat pale skin. I've been slowly noticing veins bulging fo...
openitMar 06, 2013
By openit Blank
Dear Doctor I have recently been diagnosed of mild varicocele on the right side. Now i am yet to go for a serem te...
By cher01 Blank
Am currently pregnant and have developed varicose veins on inner thigh and right side labia majora. On some days its ...
By jameshawk757 Blank
I've had varicose veins for many years, I cant wear jeans. These looks very weird. I am afraid of operation/painful t...
lynn07643Feb 05, 2013
By KatyMcKinley602 Blank
Im 24, in my third pregnancy, and have begun getting the "spider veins" on my thighs since my first pregnancy. They a...
612876_tn?1355518095
By Heiferly Blank
I am a 33 y.o. female with generalized dysautonomia and severe gastroparesis. I have severe venous pooling in my spla...
By RakeshKadian Blank
Respected doctor.I am a male of 18 years.I was selected in army but i was declared medically unfit due to varicocele(...
By froggage Blank
Hi recently in my work i crushed two spanners in the palm of my hand. Such that at the base of my left thumb, middle ...
By trinajohnson41 Blank
Can you fly if you have varicose vains
By crliam89 Blank
Doctor. For the past few days i have noticed that my right saphenous vein is very rigid after being standing up f...
This Forum's Experts
351246_tn?1379685732
Dr. Kokil MathurBlank
Consultant
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank