Aa
A
A
Close

Varicose Veins Forum

Welcome to the Varicose Veins Forum! This is a place to ask your personal questions about varicose veins and receive highly qualified answers from medical experts. You will also find other members who share your interest in the subject of varicose veins

41 - 60 (of 50) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello, I have varicose veins since I was 25 (now 33)... I have no kids, but in the unlikely situation that I decide toget pregnant in the future, are these going to get worse? How can i prevent them to get worse? I have done eschler...
karletta | Last answer
I am 47 and have had varicose veins since my 20s! I had my first 'stripping' surgery when I was approx. 24. Over the years I've had sclerotherapy several times with varying degrees of success. Two years ago I underwent the new form of su...
Diane316 | Last answer
I have really bad varicose veins and I was wondering if there is a way to get rid of them they stick out is that normal
Jen111706 | Last answer
I had a mild heart attack 2 years ago. After I started taking the prescribed meds and going through the procedures I developed reddish/brown patches in my armpits and in the bends of my elbows. I can't really get a straight answer on w...
seeker62 | Last answer
Can some one help me I have vaginal varicose veins n can u say they are really painful I'm 31weeks pregnant n so far j can't wait to get over this pregnancy. I've been wearing a maternity underware but I don't know if there is sumghing ...
cmiranda323 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now