Aa
A
A
Close
Vitamin D Community
This community is for discussions about vitamin D, what it does, vitamin D deficiency, symptoms, foods that provide vitamin D, supplements, effects on health and when to see your doctor. We also encourage discussions about any other vitamin D topics that would be of interest to other members.
21 - 40 (of 279) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi all. 27yr old healthy female. Recently found out my vitamin d level was 19nmol. Ideal levels are around 50. Been suffering from extrem...
1 answer |
Excuse me for my English as it is not my first language. My name is Moe, 33 years old, healthy and happy guy. My story began on April 201...
13 answers | 2 comments |
So... 6 months. It *****. I just received lab results from my latest bloodwork, and my levels have gone up only 8 points since January....
4 answers | 1 comment |
I started taking cod liver oil and coconut oil supplements as of last week, but after taking them I couldn't sleep. I'm going on 5 days ...
7 answers | 6 comments |
Hello everyone. My brother has hepatitis B and I told him to start vitamin D3 supplements, because he is always indoors and his alt/ast ...
5 answers |
535822 tn?1443980380
Last year I had a blood panel done and it showed I had low vit D of 25.9 ...Last few weeks I have had some unpleasant symptoms and wonder...
5 answers |
16041851 tn?1448762887
Hi, I one day out of no where (2 weeks ago) started feeling shortness of breath and having to yawn so much to get a full relief of fresh...
4 answers |
11371651 tn?1417632432
I'm a 31 male. All this for me started Oct 1st, it first started with a twitching (not tremor) right index finger, which stop after a cou...
12 answers | 1 comment |
Over 2months ago in jan 8th, when i took generic benadryl with dextromorphan, acetomeniphen, phenyleprine,(pill. after about an hour, not...
4 answers |
Hi. Im so confused as im doing my own research. I haven't been told much other than my vitamin D level is seriously low ?? 7.5 and I had ...
2 answers |
I've had a headache for 4 months. And lightheadedness. It is constant. I don't even know what type of headache it is... one doctor said t...
3 answers |
Hi, I'm a 17 year old Female and I just got my blood work back and I have a low of 17 vitamin D level. I've noticed for the past two year...
6 answers |
I had some blood work done cause I have been feeling run down. The nurse called me next day and told me my vitamin d level was a 7 and ve...
4 answers |
Hi all, First post so I hope it isn’t too long. I am 33 and live in the UK (so not much sun around) About 6 weeks ago I exp...
4 answers |
I'm 64 and my Vitamin D Deficiency most likly started many years ago! For 22 years I was on Submarines in the U S Navy then played ele...
3 answers |
Hello, I am a male, 28 yrs old. I started medications for hypertension (amlodipine) and high cholesterol (crestor) in Dec 2013. After se...
12 answers |
Hello everyone I have a vit d deficiency. Mine was at a 4 should be 3o . I was wondering if all my symptoms are related to that . They ...
3 answers |
I was diagnosed with vitamin D deficiency in January this year. I have been taking 5000IU daily since then. I just had my values recheck ...
3 answers |
Is it possible to develop kidney stone when calcium level in blood is normal? My vit d level is 46 ng. Taking 2000 iu of vit d3 for 7 mon...
3 answers |
Hello there, Long story short, I was defecent in Vit d it was about 17. I took 50000 a week D3 and I was recovering. However, i was ...
5 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Vitamin D Community Resources