Aa
A
A
Close
Vitamin D Community
This community is for discussions about vitamin D, what it does, vitamin D deficiency, symptoms, foods that provide vitamin D, supplements, effects on health and when to see your doctor. We also encourage discussions about any other vitamin D topics that would be of interest to other members.
41 - 60 (of 282) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello, I am a male, 28 yrs old. I started medications for hypertension (amlodipine) and high cholesterol (crestor) in Dec 2013. After se...
11 answers |
Hello everyone I have a vit d deficiency. Mine was at a 4 should be 3o . I was wondering if all my symptoms are related to that . They ...
3 answers |
I was diagnosed with vitamin D deficiency in January this year. I have been taking 5000IU daily since then. I just had my values recheck ...
3 answers |
Is it possible to develop kidney stone when calcium level in blood is normal? My vit d level is 46 ng. Taking 2000 iu of vit d3 for 7 mon...
3 answers |
Hello there, Long story short, I was defecent in Vit d it was about 17. I took 50000 a week D3 and I was recovering. However, i was ...
5 answers |
I was diagnosed with vitamin D deficiency January 2014 and I was given 10,000iud fir a month to get my levels back up which they did init...
1 answer |
hi all i am 22 years old and have been feeling crazy nauseous for 3 years now i have had soo many blood tests and they are all clear endo...
2 answers |
My vit d level is 45 ng / ml. Is side effects of vit d3 causes abdominal cramps, polydipsia, polyuria?
8 answers |
Can a Vitamin D deficiency cause this much pain? Went to the doc for muscle pain & weakness with increasing shooting pains to the point o...
206 answers |
I was extremely depressed for about 2 months. Since last 5 months I had shut myself in the room. There were days when i just could not sl...
1 answer |
I am 33 year old ...recently I have vitamin d deficiency at level 6.I had symptoms like anxiety,depression,severe insomnia,burning sensat...
2 answers |
5143317 tn?1383751420
Hello all, first time posting in this forum. I've recently been diagnosed with low Vit D and B-12. This (the vit D low) was missed back...
19 answers | 1 comment |
Hello, Please help me get back to normalcy. I am 30 years male, pure vegan and Non alcoholic. Everything was ok until I discu...
3 answers |
So I was diagnosed with low vitamin d. Pretty low actually, 15 when the lowest normal range is 35, my doctor told me I was lower the the ...
2 answers |
This is not a question but my .02 on vitamin D deficiency...I'm not sure where that other thread is but I hope to help someone with this ...
3 answers |
15848200 tn?1456637889
My Vitamin d was 15 I was taking Vitamin d2,My levels went up to 68 , my question is why did my d3 drop from 15 to 8? Thank you
2 answers |
Hi everybody I'm new to the site. I'm beck. Almost two months ago I had weight loss surgery and I've been extremely week since su...
|
Hi, My Vitamin D level was 16 ng in late May 2015. Doctor prescribed 50,000 IU Vitamin D2 which I took for 8 weeks. I was retested and...
9 answers | 2 comments |
hc1
Has anyone with low vitamin D had issues with their swallowing muscles being weak? I'm not talking about having a lump in the throat, ch...
Okay so this started about the beginning of the year. And its gotten much worse. My symptoms are. Dizziness, nausea, cramps, hot flashes,...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Vitamin D Community Resources