Aa
A
A
Close

Vitamin D Community

This community is for discussions about vitamin D, what it does, vitamin D deficiency, symptoms, foods that provide vitamin D, supplements, effects on health and when to see your doctor. We also encourage discussions about any other vitamin D topics that would be of interest to other members.

61 - 80 (of 271) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
After an unrelated minor op in jan I was really shaky, not before the op. Became anxious, palpitations etc, my vitamin D it seems is 18. I have been given 40000 a week D3. I have felt so bad since starting it. Extreme weakness, shaking...
  Posted
Wow I'm going on close to a year from low vitamin d its been such a rough ride.Between the nausea no appetite ,weak legs,muscle twiching,anxiety,and the list goes on i just need to vent a little. This really stinks I've been feeling good...
  Posted
I had a gastric bypass about 6 years ago. I was doing fairly well, lost 135 pounds, and just gained about 15 or so from my all time low. I get a lot of protein, don't drink soda etc.Also had a neck surgery about 7 years ago and I use a f...
  Posted
So Since December I have not been well , My Vit D level is 21 , and I'm slightly anemic my RBC was 3.8 .. I just started Vit D 50,000 every week ( only one pill in so far) these are my symptoms. extreme Fatigue Napping after work ever...
  Posted
11392003 tn?1417817913
My Vitamin D was only 25 and my B-12 only 288, BUT I found out that my IRON was through the roof at 252 and my ferritin was 176. Could my low levels of the D and B-12 be causing me to have OVERLOADS of Iron? I am also recently diagnosed ...
  Posted
I have been struggling with fatigue and brain fog for several years now. I have managed to maintain a steady gym routine, however. Recently, though, I am suddenly losing strength and my fatigue is worsening. I have been to many diff...
  Posted
I tried to take vit d3 in a liquid form (dropper) 1,000 mg a day due to d3 deficiency two different times. Both trial periods, I felt weak, dizzy with heart palpatations. Have u ever heard of this reaction to d3? Thanks, evieanne
  Posted
Has anyone had any problems with their sinuses during their deficiency? I am noticing a new symptom. I'm 4 months into "recovery" it's been slow and seems like I still have many more bad days than good. Now I also have sinus problems. He...
  Posted
My blood calcium has been elevated for over 2 years that I know of. I've felt horrible for a while. It seems over time more and more symptoms get added to the list: high blood pressure, high calcium, normal vit d levels, low/normal pth l...
  Posted
I just passed my 7 month mark and I am still not recovered. History: January 2014: I found out that my Vit D was 21.5 NG/ML. This is considered "insufficient" and not "deficient". My doctor prescribed 50,000 IU of D3 once a week ...
  Posted
11814884 tn?1424237474
I TRIED TO LOOK FOR VITAMIN D DEFICIENCY SYMPTOMS IN INTERNET BUT THERE ARE JUST A FEW IN THE LIST. WHAT SYMPTOMS DO YOU HAVE?
  Posted
My doctor told me to take a Vitamin D 2000 UI twice a day. I just found out they have 4000 UI pills. Can I just take one 4000 UI pill once a day? Isn't that the same as taking a 2000 UI pill twice a day? Also, he told me to take t...
  Posted
I am a person from Northern India(starting of winter season) age 28years. I had 3 times sex till 3rd Dec-14. All were protected as per me. After a week I started feeling something crawling in my body or itching kind of thing in my legs a...
  Posted
If You Take Oral Vitamin D You MUST Avoid Making This Serious Mistake February 23, 2012 http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/02/23/oral-vitamin-d-mistake.aspx
  Posted
This is the only place I have come across where "How i'm feeling" could be understood. I am 29 years old, and 3.5 months ago I was told I am vitamin d deficient. Out of the blue I started feeling very tired, and achy and lightheaded....
  Posted
I was suffering from unknown health problem for about 1 year. I did a lot blood tests but nothing coming back in finding the bug. My symptoms are: 1. feeling like spicy sense in my upper back for some times. 2. a gas in my stomach ...
  Posted
Hi everyone, I will save you the long version but my symptoms are as follow: -Deep, throbbing pain radiating from the bones in my limbs -Join soreness and instability -Muscle Cramps -Heart arrhythmia -Sleep disturbance -Mood dis...
  Posted
I was just diagnosed with Vitamin D deficiency. What are the symptoms that correlate with this deficiency? Thanks for your help and imput.
  Posted
Does Vit D low values can give birth to fungal sinusitus, no effects to infections - which are 24/7, antibiotics showing no results. Does low Vit D is related to CLL
  Posted
7734321 tn?1393763564
Hi. I have had a pretty bad couple of years !!! That's an understatement :). To make a long story short... I have been diagnosed with Diabetes Type two with amazingly unstable Swinging levels ranging between 1.8 and 29mmol ( equivalent ...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Vitamin D Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...