Aa
A
A
Close
Vitamins & Supplements Community
Vitamins are substances that your body needs to grow and develop normally; if you have low levels of certain vitamins, you may develop a deficiency disease. Supplements can also be important to provide your body with extra nutrients depending on the activities you do. Discuss topics including vitamin deficiency, food to counter vitamin deficiency, sufficient vitamin levels, and supplements.
1 - 20 (of 349) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello all, I've read that it's best to store vitamins in a cool, dry (non-humid) place but I'm having trouble finding a spot. I've use...
2 answers | 4 comments
Hi all, Based on a blood test, my fam. physician prescribed me Mg glycinate and said I should start at 100 mg/night for 2-3 nights the...
3 answers
18223091 tn?1463510999
I have a B12 deficiency. I went undiagnosed until I was 26 (that was 4 years ago). I am taking 2,000 MCG, at least, a day to help with th...
1 answer | 1 comment
  Paxiled,    Gemfly
Hello all! I was recently diagnosed with a B6 toxicity of 128. I have, too, been experiencing all of the symptoms. I stopped B6 (syntheti...
So I started taking 5HTp from walgreens today. Just one 100mg capsule. Its supposed to raise serotine levels naturally. I am against anti...
1 answer
Got my blood panel done this week and I really wanted to know my B12 cause I get confused, severe anxiety. Insomnia up days at a time. Ba...
2 answers
  Gemfly,    Gemfly
17020225 tn?1455753197
I have had my blood checked several times in the last 6 months and every time my vitamin d and potassium seem to be low or at the lowest ...
22 answers
  Paxiled,    gymdandee,    Paxiled,    gymdandee,    gymdandee
Car accident trauma ) what can I do when about Dr's disrespect a patient and assumes toxicity? instead of treating the present, he b...
4 answers
  Paxiled,    Paxiled,    gymdandee,    Paxiled
My Vitamin d has been low 23. I have been taking vitamin d for 6 months. I went back to dr and it has stayed the same so he put me on V...
1 answer
  Gemfly
I'm posting here, because it seems that people with vitamin D deficiency have similar problems to mine. I've been experiencing a sort ...
5 answers
  Gemfly,    xlillove,    xlillove,    NoraNoraNora,    gymdandee
Can taking to many of the gummy prenatal vitamins cause still birth at 26 weeks?
2 answers
  Paxiled,    gymdandee
Searching for reliabe information about the vitamin named Nicotinamide Riboside (NR) Thank You
1 answer
17474691 tn?1460027827
I have been told to start taking Pregnacare, but I wasnt told which one! I am ttc - would it be the Pregnacare conception or another one...
675329 tn?1297291978
calcium citrate 500 mg with vit d3 1000 phosorous 200 gummies side effects. i am having several bowel movements. is this from this vitam...
WBC: 5.8 RBC: 4.11 HGB: 10.1 HCT 32.2 MCV: 78.3 MCH: 24.6 MCHC: 31.4 PLATELETS: 179 LY: 2.9 MO: 0.4 GR: 2.5 RDWC...
anyone know if vitamin k2, not k1, has any negative effects on platelets ie thicken the blood, increase platelet aggregation or interact ...
2 answers
  walt71,    gymdandee
I have been on Accutane two times, I've been off it for over a year now and I have begun to get acne around the corners of my mouth, down...
The reason im asking if magnesium or some other kind kf deficiency can cause anxiety attacks is because my first panic attack when it hap...
3 answers
  Gemfly,    harleydsg,    Gemfly
Hi I am having some problems with my iron supplement. My doctor wants me to take it 3 times a day but when I've tried to take it, it drie...
3 answers
  Barb135,    Gemfly
hiya could anyone help me i have been feeling as though the room closes in on me and then starts spinning real fast which i have to hold ...
2 answers | 1 comment
  Barb135,    chloechad,    Gemfly
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Vitamins & Supplements Community Resources