Vitamins & Supplements Community
About This Community:

Vitamins are substances that your body needs to grow and develop normally; if you have low levels of certain vitamins, you may develop a deficiency disease. Supplements can also be important to provide your body with extra nutrients depending on the activities you do. Discuss topics including vitamin deficiency, food to counter vitamin deficiency, sufficient vitamin levels, and supplements.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
gymdandeeless than a minute
By viti_help
My 8-year old daughter was diagnosed with Vitiligo. I was reading online that B-12 and Folic Acid may help. I was won...
JonnomaJul 15
gymdandeeJul 14
By Jonnoma
I have searched the internet and there seem to be conflicting answers. I know saw palmetto increases it, and contains...
By sahilq
I am 18 years old and am overweight. from past 6 months i am having blurry vision,dizziness,and sometimes constipatio...
By Lookingformercy
im always anxious nearly about everything and i dont like to go out alot like i used to and my body aches and i ...
4274823_tn?1388532698
By VitaminB12
Do you take a Vitamin C supplement to help with the absorption of iron? If so, how much Vitamin C to how much iron do...
4274823_tn?1388532698
By VitaminB12
Has anyone read or been told to avoid consuming dairy because of the calcium while on a liquid iron supplement? Or is...
By kat112
Hello, I had a standard blood test done on Tuesday and the results have shown that I am low in b12 and iron. Specifi...
gymdandeeJul 04
By price_81
I have been taking 1 magnesium citrate 200mg at bedtime for approximately 1.5 weeks. I do have a history of headaches...
By Eustis99
I hope somebody could shed some light on this for me. In April I had a severe panic attack out of nowhere, the next c...
By rb1754
I'm 25 and I've started to take a few different supplements. I just wanted an opinion on whether what I plan to take ...
12142345_tn?1423641614
khjaved81Jul 01
MahralykJun 22
gymdandeeFeb 11
By shanerz4u
Hi, my mother has COPD. She does not get proper exercise, it is very hard for her. And her diet is lacking vitamins a...
MahralykJun 22
gymdandeeJun 18
By AustinR2011
I am looking for general advice on supplements that might help my situation. Suffering from this combination, alth...
gymdandeeJun 20
By chibak
is there any vitamins or supplements out there that can make a person taller if there shorter than they should be . w...
gymdandeeJun 03
By price_81
I have been taking 1 magnesium citrate 200mg at bedtime for approximately 1.5 weeks. I do have a history of headaches...
LazyMooseApr 04
By Kannot Blank
I am on Vitamin B12 as well as Vitamin D supplements after being diagnosed with low levels of the two. However, I f...
By tattersail
Hey there, I am just curious about some symptoms I have. I recently strained my wrist, but also have been experien...
By ao2314
I started to take St. Johns Wort today So far, I've taken 2 - 300mg each. The second time, I felt some sort of hig...
By Pink265
I have been told I have hypothyroid with elevated thyroid autoantibodies. I have been on Levothyroxine 125mcg dose si...
By otto12
Ihi. I've been taking ferrous sulfate for 8 months. 4 months ago I started getting hiorrable muscle and joint pain. C...
798555_tn?1292791151
gymdandeeApr 11
By LazyMoose
I was told that regular blood tests for these are not accurate, since they measure the free availability in the blood...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Vitamins & Supplements Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank