Aa
A
A
Close
Vitamins & Supplements Community
Vitamins are substances that your body needs to grow and develop normally; if you have low levels of certain vitamins, you may develop a deficiency disease. Supplements can also be important to provide your body with extra nutrients depending on the activities you do. Discuss topics including vitamin deficiency, food to counter vitamin deficiency, sufficient vitamin levels, and supplements.
1 - 20 (of 376) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Several years ago I took a substance called Neprinol, which has serrapeptase, nattokinase and other enzymes. After about one month I noti...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I have been having peripheral neuropathy symptoms. After having a battery of tests, the bad stuff was ruled out but the one thing that p...
2 answers | 2 comments |
I started taking it about a week ago. All the vitamins in the pill are more than 100% of the daily value. Some of the vitamins are actual...
1 answer |
ive been taking l tryptophan 1500mg for 2months now and noticed its affecting my running, i feel alot more exhausted at the end of my run...
1 answer |
My B6 levels are twice higher than the upper limit even so I'm not taking any supplement. I'm suffering from the following symptoms: Ti...
1 answer | 1 comment |
So I have some 5htp capsules which I want to take sublingually by emptying the capsule contents and putting it under my tongue as I have ...
1 answer | 3 comments |
Hello all! (Feel free to skip ahead to the next paragraph where my actual question is; this is mostly background info). I recently had so...
1 answer | 1 comment |
anyone know if vitamin k2, not k1, has any negative effects on platelets ie thicken the blood, increase platelet aggregation or interact ...
2 answers | 4 comments |
1765695 tn?1313673183
What is the best type of Vitamin C to have powdered or tablets? Which is more absorbed by your body and causes less stomach upset? I am...
6 answers |
Ever since I started taking a probiotic (Phillips Colon Health) I've been feeling the direct opposite of what they're supposed to make yo...
3 answers | 13 comments |
my period is 7 days late, and i have an event coming up and wanted to speed up the process a little bit, i've heard it helps , any sugges...
1 answer |
Hi few days ago I bought vitamin complex inside have many vitamins like a,b,c,d,k niacin , zink and etc and I got it 6 days and I have sk...
1 answer |
In brief, I'm a 30 year old man, and had taken creatine monohydrate (5g/daily) for around a month. After the first month, I began to have...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hi there, so I started taking multivitamins about 4 days ago, and ever since I've been having these occurrences. I'm turning 18 next mon...
2 answers |
My daughter is 13 and has a large number of warts on her hands. Our doctor has done blood tests and diagnosed a zinc deficiency, for whi...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I'm posting here, because it seems that people with vitamin D deficiency have similar problems to mine. I've been experiencing a sort ...
5 answers |
I am taking calcium, magnesium, D3, K2 and fish oil. Which ones should be taken together, taken alone and what time of day? I have heard...
1 answer | 1 comment |
19524680 tn?1479325897
IT CLAIM TO SHRINK YOUR GUT. IS IT A LIFE CHANGER?
2 answers |
Hey everyone so my problem is a few days ago I started getting hives on my arms, body, legs and I can't pinpoint the reason. My diet is e...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Three weeks ago I noticed my daughter (age 38) could not remember anything from 10 or 15 minutes and kept asking the same questions - S...
3 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Vitamins & Supplements Community Resources