Vitamins & Supplements Community
About This Community:

Vitamins are substances that your body needs to grow and develop normally; if you have low levels of certain vitamins, you may develop a deficiency disease. Supplements can also be important to provide your body with extra nutrients depending on the activities you do. Discuss topics including vitamin deficiency, food to counter vitamin deficiency, sufficient vitamin levels, and supplements.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By trm03
I take a multivitamin that contains 100% of the daily vitamins I need.if I eat food a that send me over 100%, is that...
By bricktownshipcouple
Ok I am 53 yrs old and have a slightly elevated ferritin level. My level on my last blood test was 193. Can anyone r...
deksman2Aug 13
zackeyAug 11
gymdandeeAug 10
By zackey
I saw on PBS that I shouldn't take Calcium and Vitamin D together yet it was recommended to me by many people. Even a...
1972888_tn?1414223159
By BigMidgetMama
I felt a sensation in my throat in 2012...was sent to ENT who did CT and said he thinks I have Eagle Syndrome. I can ...
By Sexychick83
Do I need vitamins or is there a bigger issue which I should go to my doctor
gymdandeeOct 10
apd2412Oct 10
gymdandeeOct 06
By apd2412
I have tried many multi-vitamins in the past and always find that something within them makes my stomach upset. Not s...
deksman2Sep 28
By nlmsony
Hi m neelam from delhi. M having vitamin d level at 10 . Having GEN D3 capsules once in a week are enough for me to r...
By deksman2
http://www.seanet.com/~alexs/ascorbate/193x/dainow-ann_derm_syph_1935-s7-v6-n9-p830-eng.htm These observations see...
1567499_tn?1295409031
gymdandeeAug 29
By mdrew
I am on a number of different supplements so I need to know: a) how soon after taking other supplements can I take...
10266703_tn?1408924789
By Lea_Lee
I've already had my first baby, but i'm continuing to take prenatal vitamins to maintain healthy growing hair and nai...
By Ant311
I have a lot of trouble with my digestion, i'm down to 1 meal a day, and even thats hard to digest. I get light heade...
ESmith33Aug 21
By ESmith33
Just started taking milk thistle for my liver and gallbladder. I bought some milk thistle extract pills which con...
AngelaskaAug 20
By Angelaska
Hi, I was recently diagnosed with hypothyroidism and I take 125mcg of Levothyroxine a day. My doctor put me on iron t...
By c_bk
is it safe to take magnesium with kidney failure or with diabetes
arjithaAug 12
By arjitha
docor asked me to take folic acid before getting pregnent.Most sites recommend taking 400 mcg (0.4 mg) of folic acid....
By laura221188
Has anyone took evening primrose oil to help produce more fertile cm? If not that what vitimins have you took while...
By c_bk
my grandfather gave a me a calcium magnesium & zinc vitamin earlier today and it made by body feel really good are th...
By Klesk
Hi all, I would like to get my B1 levels tested , for which i found out that there are several types of this test ...
By angelgriffin23
What kind of supplement products that a women at your aged need the most to improved lifestyle? -Multivitamins/Ene...
Paislee91Aug 01
By Paislee91
Hi, I'm 23 years old and recently found out my vitamin D level is a 16 and my calcium level is "slightly" elevated. T...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Vitamins & Supplements Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank