Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Vitamins & Supplements Community

Vitamins are substances that your body needs to grow and develop normally; if you have low levels of certain vitamins, you may develop a deficiency disease. Supplements can also be important to provide your body with extra nutrients depending on the activities you do. Discuss topics including vitamin deficiency, food to counter vitamin deficiency, sufficient vitamin levels, and supplements.

1 - 20 (of 345) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So I started taking 5HTp from walgreens today. Just one 100mg capsule. Its supposed to raise serotine levels naturally. I am against anti depressants but I know that I do have low serotine levels in my brain so I thought a vitamin so hel...
  Posted
Got my blood panel done this week and I really wanted to know my B12 cause I get confused, severe anxiety. Insomnia up days at a time. Balance issues, confusion He said its normal but in japan the cut off is 550? He put me on SSRI...
  Posted
17020225 tn?1455753197
I have had my blood checked several times in the last 6 months and every time my vitamin d and potassium seem to be low or at the lowest number in the range. Yesterday my potassium was 3.3 the range was 3.5-5. My vitamin d was at 17 out ...
  Posted
Car accident trauma ) what can I do when about Dr's disrespect a patient and assumes toxicity? instead of treating the present, he brings up the past history that was 2 yrs back, patient reply what does that have to do with my car ...
  Posted
My Vitamin d has been low 23. I have been taking vitamin d for 6 months. I went back to dr and it has stayed the same so he put me on Vit D2 50,000 iu once a week. Also I have had a lot of health issues for the last year and my doctor...
  Posted
I'm posting here, because it seems that people with vitamin D deficiency have similar problems to mine. I've been experiencing a sort of swaying feeling for seven months. This is a daily occurence. Three months in I started experienc...
  Posted
Can taking to many of the gummy prenatal vitamins cause still birth at 26 weeks?
  Posted
Searching for reliabe information about the vitamin named Nicotinamide Riboside (NR) Thank You
  Posted
17474691 tn?1460027827
I have been told to start taking Pregnacare, but I wasnt told which one! I am ttc - would it be the Pregnacare conception or another one? please let me know :) thanks
  Posted
675329 tn?1297291978
calcium citrate 500 mg with vit d3 1000 phosorous 200 gummies side effects. i am having several bowel movements. is this from this vitamin. anyone have this situation. thank you
  Posted
WBC: 5.8 RBC: 4.11 HGB: 10.1 HCT 32.2 MCV: 78.3 MCH: 24.6 MCHC: 31.4 PLATELETS: 179 LY: 2.9 MO: 0.4 GR: 2.5 RDWCV: 10.5L RDWSD: 32.9L PCT: 0.14 MPV: 8.1 fL PDW: 17.4H I am 18 yea...
  Posted
anyone know if vitamin k2, not k1, has any negative effects on platelets ie thicken the blood, increase platelet aggregation or interact with aspirin that I take for coronary artery disease?
  Posted
I have been on Accutane two times, I've been off it for over a year now and I have begun to get acne around the corners of my mouth, down the side of my neck, and on my jaw line. Would taking a Vitamin A supplement once daily help with t...
  Posted
The reason im asking if magnesium or some other kind kf deficiency can cause anxiety attacks is because my first panic attack when it happened i was enjoying some youtube videos and eating a mc chicken and a juice and all of a sudden out...
  Posted
Hi I am having some problems with my iron supplement. My doctor wants me to take it 3 times a day but when I've tried to take it, it dries out my mouth and causes me stomach upset even when I add vitamin C and fruit juice to it. Is there...
  Posted
hiya could anyone help me i have been feeling as though the room closes in on me and then starts spinning real fast which i have to hold my head to try and stop it going on,this has been going on for a week now could i be low in vitamins...
  Posted
Today I took emergency contraception called Levonelle which contains Levonorgestrel. Without thinking I took my daily dose of Saw Palmetto that I have done for over a year and just realised that because of Saw Palmetto's ability to affec...
  Posted
Hello! I'm a 21 year old male. I am on a weight loss diet that provides all nutrients and vitamins I need except iron (according to MyFitnessPal), which I only meet 9% of the recommended daily amount. I found 50mg iron supplement tablets...
  Posted
I have had constant leg spasms/twitches in my right calf for going on 6 months now. I have been to the dr and ran labs, checked potassium levels which were good. Did not check magnesium levels. Was told to try hot compresses and dr kept ...
  Posted
16324710 tn?1447176392
So three months ago I was diagnosed with b12 deficiency as low as 89. I started taking b12 1000mg per day for these three months. I ve been told after the three months to get another blood test to check my status. Four days ago I stopped...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Vitamins & Supplements Community Resources
Top General Health Answerers
Blank
Gemfly
363281 tn?1353103243