Aa
A
A
Close
Vitamins & Supplements Community
Vitamins are substances that your body needs to grow and develop normally; if you have low levels of certain vitamins, you may develop a deficiency disease. Supplements can also be important to provide your body with extra nutrients depending on the activities you do. Discuss topics including vitamin deficiency, food to counter vitamin deficiency, sufficient vitamin levels, and supplements.
1 - 20 (of 354) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Three weeks ago I noticed my daughter (age 38) could not remember anything from 10 or 15 minutes and kept asking the same questions - S...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hi everyone, I have been having muscle twitching for the past few months. It just happens randomly in different parts of my body every...
31 answers | 13 comments |
Ok im in my 40s relitively healthy, dont smoke, do drugs and rarley drink. The wife and i have been recently having problems in the bed...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hi there - This is a long story, but I'll try to keep details to a minimum. I am a 50-year-old woman. For over three months now, I've had...
18223091 tn?1463510999
I have a B12 deficiency. I went undiagnosed until I was 26 (that was 4 years ago). I am taking 2,000 MCG, at least, a day to help with th...
2 answers | 1 comment |
How should I take the ALC (Acetyl L-Carnitine)? There are two theories: 1) On a empty stomach, gastric juices will destroy the ALC, so i...
5 answers | 2 comments |
Hello all, I've read that it's best to store vitamins in a cool, dry (non-humid) place but I'm having trouble finding a spot. I've use...
2 answers | 4 comments |
Hi all, Based on a blood test, my fam. physician prescribed me Mg glycinate and said I should start at 100 mg/night for 2-3 nights the...
3 answers |
Hello all! I was recently diagnosed with a B6 toxicity of 128. I have, too, been experiencing all of the symptoms. I stopped B6 (syntheti...
So I started taking 5HTp from walgreens today. Just one 100mg capsule. Its supposed to raise serotine levels naturally. I am against anti...
1 answer |
Got my blood panel done this week and I really wanted to know my B12 cause I get confused, severe anxiety. Insomnia up days at a time. Ba...
2 answers |
17020225 tn?1455753197
I have had my blood checked several times in the last 6 months and every time my vitamin d and potassium seem to be low or at the lowest ...
22 answers |
Car accident trauma ) what can I do when about Dr's disrespect a patient and assumes toxicity? instead of treating the present, he b...
4 answers |
My Vitamin d has been low 23. I have been taking vitamin d for 6 months. I went back to dr and it has stayed the same so he put me on V...
1 answer |
I'm posting here, because it seems that people with vitamin D deficiency have similar problems to mine. I've been experiencing a sort ...
5 answers |
Can taking to many of the gummy prenatal vitamins cause still birth at 26 weeks?
2 answers |
Searching for reliabe information about the vitamin named Nicotinamide Riboside (NR) Thank You
1 answer |
I have been told to start taking Pregnacare, but I wasnt told which one! I am ttc - would it be the Pregnacare conception or another one...
675329 tn?1297291978
calcium citrate 500 mg with vit d3 1000 phosorous 200 gummies side effects. i am having several bowel movements. is this from this vitam...
WBC: 5.8 RBC: 4.11 HGB: 10.1 HCT 32.2 MCV: 78.3 MCH: 24.6 MCHC: 31.4 PLATELETS: 179 LY: 2.9 MO: 0.4 GR: 2.5 RDWC...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Vitamins & Supplements Community Resources