Vitamins & Supplements Community
About This Community:

Vitamins are substances that your body needs to grow and develop normally; if you have low levels of certain vitamins, you may develop a deficiency disease. Supplements can also be important to provide your body with extra nutrients depending on the activities you do. Discuss topics including vitamin deficiency, food to counter vitamin deficiency, sufficient vitamin levels, and supplements.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
LaudavJul 06
EmmyJNMay 25, 2012
may2012_18May 24, 2012
EmmyJNMay 22, 2012
JayhawkerKayMay 22, 2012
By EmmyJN Blank
My doctor just recently ran a new blood pannel and found that I have a vitamin D defficancy (sorry if that's spelled ...
2206935_tn?1373642205
By goodguy19
Hi I have fatigue dizynes etc daily I tested low vitamin d B12 came 260 but Dr says its normal he wasn't really s...
By sks0104
For the following conditions: Bipolar Disorder AD/HD GERD Chronic Pain Obesity What vitamins/minerals/suppl...
By currysteph Blank
I've read a lot of Hype on this....are the benefits of it true...anyone have experience with it.
By Eric65
I'm a middle aged male, mostly sedentary though I'm working on that. I'm currently dieting- a combination of the alte...
By paaa
Hi, I just took omega 3 and multivitamin supplements together, when i checked the leaflets for both the supplement...
gymdandeeJun 05
By jakethasnake
WITH TAKING CINNAMON SUPPLEMENTS HELP FIGHT BLOOD INFECTIONS I WAS READING ALOT ONLINE ABOUT ALL THE THINGS THEY CAN ...
Red_StarJun 05
deksman2Mar 01
karajoFeb 17
Red_StarMay 14, 2012
By els012 Blank
Couple days age I checked my vitamin-mineral status, just for curiosity sake. I found out that I am low on calcium an...
By bricktownshipcouple
My vitamin b-6 level came back little high. I want to know if there is a multi vitamin out there with no b-6 in it ?
By jakethasnake
for the past while ive been taking iron supplements because I have low iron and the supplement seem to be making my s...
stsmillieMay 26
By stsmillie
Can vitamins cause stomach pain from under ribcage to belly button? Soreness not really pain. I take a multi, b12, ...
jchopeMay 25
CrisybooMay 07
gymdandeeMay 07
By Crisyboo
I'm taking materna and its making me sick.... can anyone recommend or help???
6101368_tn?1387837172
By mal208 Blank
Hi, I've had a confusing mess of symptoms for a long time and recently realized it may be my B12 deficiency. This ...
Lizzy_010May 17
Lizzy_010May 17
By Lizzy_010
Lately, I've been getting muscle twitches (more constant on my legs and they go away when I'm walking, running or doi...
By jakethasnake
IS IT SAFE TO TAKE IRON SUPPLEMENTS WHEN YOU HAVE A INFECTION
By yukii007
I noticed many whole food vitamins contain Saccharomyces cerevisiae. I just found out that I tested highly alle...
gymdandeeMay 09
medalexMay 09
By jakethasnake
I have been taking fish oil 1200 mg /360 mg omega 3 three times a day is that to much to take in at once for your hea...
medalexMay 02
gymdandeeApr 23
By mayamina
I have heard a new term "to be vitamized".Has anyone idea what it means? Is it about using vitamins or it is professi...
By Bostongirl228
I have been diagnosed with B6 toxicity and toxic neuropathy. I also tested positive for half of the MTHFR gene mutati...
By jakethasnake
are there any vitamin supplements that would help with blood infections just curious
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Vitamins & Supplements Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...
Sep 04 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank