Aa
A
A
Close
Vitamins & Supplements Community
Vitamins are substances that your body needs to grow and develop normally; if you have low levels of certain vitamins, you may develop a deficiency disease. Supplements can also be important to provide your body with extra nutrients depending on the activities you do. Discuss topics including vitamin deficiency, food to counter vitamin deficiency, sufficient vitamin levels, and supplements.
41 - 60 (of 362) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I’m an adult male and I’m in overall good health. I recently had a blood test and the levels of vitamin B6 in my plasma were 135 ng/ml. T...
1 answer |
3113201 tn?1341784538
I've been trying to lose weight for almost 10 years. Maybe I lost about 10 lbs but that's it. My physicians refuse to investigate my enla...
5143317 tn?1383751420
Hello all, first time posting in this forum. I've recently been diagnosed with low Vit D and B-12. This (the vit D low) was missed back...
4274823 tn?1388532698
Do you take a Vitamin C supplement to help with the absorption of iron? If so, how much Vitamin C to how much iron do you take? I jus...
|
877337 tn?1249848050
Hello, I have Graves' Disease. I was on prescription medication but stopped taking it due to the side effects. I did research on my sy...
2 answers |
I hope somebody could shed some light on this for me. In April I had a severe panic attack out of nowhere, the next couple of days my anx...
2 answers |
I am 18 years old and am overweight. from past 6 months i am having blurry vision,dizziness,and sometimes constipation im recently havin...
1 answer |
Hi I've been taking vitamin b12, folic acid and iron for deficiencies. Has anyone gotten muscle and joint pain with any of these? Thank ...
4 answers |
My 8-year old daughter was diagnosed with Vitiligo. I was reading online that B-12 and Folic Acid may help. I was wondering, what would a...
2 answers |
I have searched the internet and there seem to be conflicting answers. I know saw palmetto increases it, and contains BS, but what about ...
2 answers |
im always anxious nearly about everything and i dont like to go out alot like i used to and my body aches and i get depressed day be...
2 answers |
4274823 tn?1388532698
Has anyone read or been told to avoid consuming dairy because of the calcium while on a liquid iron supplement? Or is this more crucial i...
3 answers |
Hello, I had a standard blood test done on Tuesday and the results have shown that I am low in b12 and iron. Specifically, my b12 level ...
I have been taking 1 magnesium citrate 200mg at bedtime for approximately 1.5 weeks. I do have a history of headaches, but since I starte...
2 answers |
I'm 25 and I've started to take a few different supplements. I just wanted an opinion on whether what I plan to take will be beneficial t...
3 answers |
12142345 tn?1423641614
Hi, my mother has COPD. She does not get proper exercise, it is very hard for her. And her diet is lacking vitamins and nutrients. I am g...
3 answers |
I am looking for general advice on supplements that might help my situation. Suffering from this combination, although otherwise I am ...
3 answers |
is there any vitamins or supplements out there that can make a person taller if there shorter than they should be . when ever I was 15 I ...
1 answer |
I have been taking 1 magnesium citrate 200mg at bedtime for approximately 1.5 weeks. I do have a history of headaches, but since I starte...
1 answer |
I am on Vitamin B12 as well as Vitamin D supplements after being diagnosed with low levels of the two. However, I frequently tend to fo...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Vitamins & Supplements Community Resources