Aa
A
A
Close
Vitamins & Supplements Community
Vitamins are substances that your body needs to grow and develop normally; if you have low levels of certain vitamins, you may develop a deficiency disease. Supplements can also be important to provide your body with extra nutrients depending on the activities you do. Discuss topics including vitamin deficiency, food to counter vitamin deficiency, sufficient vitamin levels, and supplements.
41 - 60 (of 352) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My 8-year old daughter was diagnosed with Vitiligo. I was reading online that B-12 and Folic Acid may help. I was wondering, what would a...
2 answers |
I have searched the internet and there seem to be conflicting answers. I know saw palmetto increases it, and contains BS, but what about ...
2 answers |
im always anxious nearly about everything and i dont like to go out alot like i used to and my body aches and i get depressed day be...
2 answers |
4274823 tn?1388532698
Has anyone read or been told to avoid consuming dairy because of the calcium while on a liquid iron supplement? Or is this more crucial i...
3 answers |
Hello, I had a standard blood test done on Tuesday and the results have shown that I am low in b12 and iron. Specifically, my b12 level ...
I have been taking 1 magnesium citrate 200mg at bedtime for approximately 1.5 weeks. I do have a history of headaches, but since I starte...
2 answers |
I'm 25 and I've started to take a few different supplements. I just wanted an opinion on whether what I plan to take will be beneficial t...
3 answers |
12142345 tn?1423641614
Hi, my mother has COPD. She does not get proper exercise, it is very hard for her. And her diet is lacking vitamins and nutrients. I am g...
3 answers |
I am looking for general advice on supplements that might help my situation. Suffering from this combination, although otherwise I am ...
3 answers |
is there any vitamins or supplements out there that can make a person taller if there shorter than they should be . when ever I was 15 I ...
1 answer |
I have been taking 1 magnesium citrate 200mg at bedtime for approximately 1.5 weeks. I do have a history of headaches, but since I starte...
1 answer |
I am on Vitamin B12 as well as Vitamin D supplements after being diagnosed with low levels of the two. However, I frequently tend to fo...
2 answers |
Hey there, I am just curious about some symptoms I have. I recently strained my wrist, but also have been experiencing slight pain in ...
5 answers |
I started to take St. Johns Wort today So far, I've taken 2 - 300mg each. The second time, I felt some sort of high, like I was freaki...
1 answer |
I have been told I have hypothyroid with elevated thyroid autoantibodies. I have been on Levothyroxine 125mcg dose since February 2015. M...
1 answer |
Ihi. I've been taking ferrous sulfate for 8 months. 4 months ago I started getting hiorrable muscle and joint pain. Could this be a side ...
798555 tn?1292791151
I was told that regular blood tests for these are not accurate, since they measure the free availability in the blood and NOT what your c...
1 answer |
I'm 48 and getting back into weight lifting. What supplements are best for me? GNP have great stuff! Thanx
2 answers |
Hello. Can you help me in this? I suffer from lightheadness and fatigue and muscle weakness. I tested vitamin d, TSH, B12, electrolytes (...
4 answers |
4274823 tn?1388532698
If you are vegetarian or vegan what foods do you eat or supplements do you take or what combination of both do you use to ensure you get ...
4 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Vitamins & Supplements Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...