Aa
A
A
Close
Vitamins & Supplements Community
Vitamins are substances that your body needs to grow and develop normally; if you have low levels of certain vitamins, you may develop a deficiency disease. Supplements can also be important to provide your body with extra nutrients depending on the activities you do. Discuss topics including vitamin deficiency, food to counter vitamin deficiency, sufficient vitamin levels, and supplements.
61 - 80 (of 352) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1222892 tn?1312152424
Hi All My doc did normal blood work and everything was normal except Vitamin B-12 is 412 and Vitamin D is 9.8. My cholesterol is high b...
16 answers |
Kindly guide me too. Iam 28 years old female. Feeling tingling, pin and needle sensation and numbness on some parts of leg initially i...
1 answer |
Hi, I have been facing Prickly pains on my back , arms and hands. These appear 3-4 times a day like an attack, lasts for about 5 mins and...
5 answers |
Feeling tingling, pin and needle sensation and numbness on some parts of leg initially in part of left leg upper thigh then started on ri...
Hi just wondering if I can taking both at the same time TIA
1 answer |
I bought iron pills for my pregnancy . But I thought they're supposed to be red pills , the one I bought are blue pills but I got it in t...
1 answer |
What fruits and vegetables reduces the amount of toxins taking into the body?
1 answer |
I've been trying to research this topic online and I've had no luck finding a definite answer... I'm currently taking a wide variety o...
I used to be anemic a lot. I consumed iron and I have been taking B12 injections three years ago. Now my B complex is on edge +/-. I am w...
7 answers |
Is it okay to mix these vitamins and supplements together? St. John's Wort, Melatonin, Krill Oil, Gotu Kola, Pre-Natal supplements (no p...
2 answers |
I take a multivitamin that contains 100% of the daily vitamins I need.if I eat food a that send me over 100%, is that OK?
8 answers |
Today I happened to read an article about the benefits of hibiscus tea and it said that just 3 cups a day is enough to lower blood pressu...
4 answers |
I saw on PBS that I shouldn't take Calcium and Vitamin D together yet it was recommended to me by many people. Even a health food store o...
8 answers |
I accumulated crazy belly fat around my upper ribs. I assume it's high cortisol because I was under alot of stress and didn't eat alot an...
2 answers |
I am looking for help..I have had psoriasis for year and was diagnosed with psoraic arthritis in 2009. I have been treating arthritis wi...
1 answer |
Ok, this may seem weird, but please bear with me. I may have a shiver or a shudder as some call it, a few times throughout the day. T...
Way way back I took some cinnamon supplement pills but didn't mean to get them so know I been having diarrhea and hard todo number 2 some...
I was at Costco and saw organic cherries and berries in the frozen food section. I bought some. My question is, are the nutrients and v...
1 answer |
is it safe to take magnesium with kidney failure or with diabetes
3 answers |
1567499 tn?1295409031
I am on a number of different supplements so I need to know: a) how soon after taking other supplements can I take calcium? (I think t...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Vitamins & Supplements Community Resources
Top General Health Answerers
Blank
Gemfly
363281 tn?1353103243