Aa
A
A
Close
Vitamins & Supplements Community
Vitamins are substances that your body needs to grow and develop normally; if you have low levels of certain vitamins, you may develop a deficiency disease. Supplements can also be important to provide your body with extra nutrients depending on the activities you do. Discuss topics including vitamin deficiency, food to counter vitamin deficiency, sufficient vitamin levels, and supplements.
81 - 100 (of 356) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I was at Costco and saw organic cherries and berries in the frozen food section. I bought some. My question is, are the nutrients and v...
1 answer |
is it safe to take magnesium with kidney failure or with diabetes
2 answers |
1567499 tn?1295409031
I am on a number of different supplements so I need to know: a) how soon after taking other supplements can I take calcium? (I think t...
1 answer |
Do I need vitamins or is there a bigger issue which I should go to my doctor
2 answers |
I have tried many multi-vitamins in the past and always find that something within them makes my stomach upset. Not sure if it is the iro...
4 answers |
Alpha Cut HD orderIngredients of Alpha Cut HD This effective item is loaded with all the needed efficient materials to increase male d...
1 answer |
Ok I am 53 yrs old and have a slightly elevated ferritin level. My level on my last blood test was 193. Can anyone relate to this and is...
2 answers |
1972888 tn?1414223159
I felt a sensation in my throat in 2012...was sent to ENT who did CT and said he thinks I have Eagle Syndrome. I can feel a bone poking m...
Hi m neelam from delhi. M having vitamin d level at 10 . Having GEN D3 capsules once in a week are enough for me to recover from this def...
1 answer |
http://www.seanet.com/~alexs/ascorbate/193x/dainow-ann_derm_syph_1935-s7-v6-n9-p830-eng.htm These observations seems incredibly intere...
10266703 tn?1422497989
I've already had my first baby, but i'm continuing to take prenatal vitamins to maintain healthy growing hair and nails... But my concern...
I have a lot of trouble with my digestion, i'm down to 1 meal a day, and even thats hard to digest. I get light headed and tired a lot as...
Just started taking milk thistle for my liver and gallbladder. I bought some milk thistle extract pills which contain 175mg per servi...
2 answers |
Hi, I was recently diagnosed with hypothyroidism and I take 125mcg of Levothyroxine a day. My doctor put me on iron tablets and she wants...
2 answers |
docor asked me to take folic acid before getting pregnent.Most sites recommend taking 400 mcg (0.4 mg) of folic acid.But i got 5mg folic ...
2 answers |
Has anyone took evening primrose oil to help produce more fertile cm? If not that what vitimins have you took while ttc that you found ...
1 answer |
my grandfather gave a me a calcium magnesium & zinc vitamin earlier today and it made by body feel really good are these supplement suppo...
1 answer |
Hi all, I would like to get my B1 levels tested , for which i found out that there are several types of this test i.e Whole Blood B1...
1 answer |
What kind of supplement products that a women at your aged need the most to improved lifestyle? -Multivitamins/Energy/Stamina -Menopa...
1 answer |
Hi, I'm 23 years old and recently found out my vitamin D level is a 16 and my calcium level is "slightly" elevated. The doctor told me ab...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Vitamins & Supplements Community Resources