Aa
A
A
Close

Vitamins & Supplements Community

Vitamins are substances that your body needs to grow and develop normally; if you have low levels of certain vitamins, you may develop a deficiency disease. Supplements can also be important to provide your body with extra nutrients depending on the activities you do. Discuss topics including vitamin deficiency, food to counter vitamin deficiency, sufficient vitamin levels, and supplements.

101 - 120 (of 334) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I noticed many whole food vitamins contain Saccharomyces cerevisiae. I just found out that I tested highly allergic to, Brewers Yeast. Does that mean I should stop taking whole food vitamins that contain Saccharomyces cerevisia...
yukii007 | Posted
I have been taking fish oil 1200 mg /360 mg omega 3 three times a day is that to much to take in at once for your heart . the bottle says take 2 a day but I've been taking 3 a day instead and I was also wanting to know is it safe to take...
jakethasnake | Last answer
I have heard a new term "to be vitamized".Has anyone idea what it means? Is it about using vitamins or it is professional term?
mayamina | Last answer
I have been diagnosed with B6 toxicity and toxic neuropathy. I also tested positive for half of the MTHFR gene mutation. I have cut out B6 foods in my diet and within a month, returned to a normal level. However, I still have the same ...
Bostongirl228 | Last answer
are there any vitamin supplements that would help with blood infections just curious
jakethasnake | Last answer
7125575_tn?1434908455
What is safe to take folic acid or prenatal pills to be prepare for pregnancy. What is the best prenatal pills and where can I find them at?
mzmilmil | Last answer
Hello there, I'm trying to understand how much of the nutrients are really absorved by the body in this multivitamins. By MultiV I mean those that have most of the nutrients needed daily. Is it known if these nutrients go through ...
steindd | Last answer
8012558_tn?1399312257
I have hard time swallowing regular vitamins and just bought gummy ones. I was so excited how easy is to take them, but I just read some not so good reviews about gummy vitamins. Now I feel bad because I think they are not going to do a ...
Mila333 | Last answer
4274823_tn?1388532698
Has anyone tried Natural Factors CurcuminRich for inflammation regular or double strength? If so, did you experience some relief? I currently drink a tea with turmeric in it by Celebration Herbals. I have had tendinitis in my forearms fo...
VitaminB12 | Last answer
5572863_tn?1395623013
How do you know what vitamins you need to take as an individual? I read a lot about what people need generally such as calcium and whatnot. I hear about and see many different vitamins in stores. Obviously, you shouldn't take all of t...
rayraysaurus | Last answer
I have PSC and it's advanced so it's probably been chewing on my liver & bile ducts for 10 years or so, who really knows. I have medical records up to 7 years ago and my Vit D-25 OH has been chronically low for at least these 7 years. It...
fntn | Last answer
What is the difference between "latex and leaf" and "inner leaf"? I'm not allergic to latex.
Chypre | Last answer
6939574_tn?1390931449
Hello Community! I was wondering if you guys have any knowledge on detoxing your body. Thanks!
Raddly | Last answer
436713_tn?1408888330
My iron saturation was 29% 6 weeks ago. I started taking two natural iron supplements. Liquid Floravital & MegaFood Blood Builder. After 6 weeks of TWO supplements per day, eating liver twice/week, meat twice per day and lots of veggies,...
lauren9748 | Last answer
I just purchased the Okinawa Life for the health benefits if there are any. My is that this supplement has Zedoary Root and Goya in it. Are there any effects if you are on any type of Medication. My meds are Toprol once daily, Lotrel on...
Arbester | Last answer
4274823_tn?1388532698
According to a lab report I have reduced iron stores rather than a deficiency. I have been increasing my iron intake through my diet (I'm a lacto-ovo vegetarian). I don't know if that will be enough or if I ought to consider an iron supp...
VitaminB12 | Posted
Hi Folks, I just heard on the news that fish oil is no all kinds of evil when it comes to prostate health. I have been taking fish oil for about 5 years now and take approximately 2 grams with an Omega-3 total breakdown of 600 EHA an...
captain109 | Last answer
my mother is a obese type. me and my brother also obese type. i used to go for gym,it helped me but if i stop it i am reaching a weight of 90 kgs this happens three times till now, due to lack of proper diet and irregular dieting i g...
shivayya | Posted
She put the prescribed CitraNatal 90 DHA away and started taking the Walmart Spring Valley prenatal. Is the child at risk or is Spring Valley a generic knock-off doing more harm than good? No side affects with CitraNatal. Choice was made...
onelson3 | Posted
I am 24 years old, 4' 11" ,and about 102lbs. I get stressed out easily and my anxiety is becoming more intense as I get older. My eye has been twitching for about 6 months now and has become an annoyance in my daily life. I read about Ma...
Vic321 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Vitamins & Supplements Community Resources