Aa
A
A
Close
Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia, non-Hodgkin lymphoma, monoclonal gammopathy of unknown significance (MGUS), multiple myeloma, and plasmapheresis.
21 - 40 (of 67) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am a 48 y.o female who was being tested for signs and symptoms of hyperparathyroidism. I had several repeat blood tests that came back...
1 answer |
My wife's toes are becoming reddish black of late and would like to know the reason and remedy?
i don't know what is happening but my fingers and toes, especially the joints, are turning black...i'm a bit underweight and i'm not sure...
1 answer |
1401023 tn?1280784958
Does having an elevated immunoglobulin M always mean Wadernstrom's Macroglobulinemia? I have extreme fatigue, joint pain, dizziness, lig...
I know nothing can really be stated. Just looking for opinion. Does this sound like lympoma? Highly elevated liver enzymes, pancytopeni...
I have a m spike of 472 and had a normal polyclonal gamma region in 08 and o9 and 2010 and I have a hemotologist and she ran the test and...
2 answers |
Yiv
My husband, who suffers from headaches every day, as a result of the WM thinks he may be a candidate soon for PP. His headaches have inc...
How is Waldenstrom's different from MGUS
Not sure were to post this but my dad had the serum protein electrophoresis (SPEP) test. Everything was in the normal range but his Album...
1 answer |
293157 tn?1285877039
Hi everyone, I new here and wonder about MGUS... I had a bone marrow biopsy done over a year ago and they found Granulomas, they did more...
5 answers |
any one go through treatments to no avail? any advice on comforting a person who has this condition?
2 answers |
I have been being monitored for a IgG lambda M spike in the beta globulins since May '08. All blood tests have been sent to the same lab...
1 answer |
Is MGUS a form of cancer ?
3 answers |
I am undergoing chemo treatment with Fluderabine and cytoxin. I have received 4 - 3 treatment infusions. I suffer with fluctuating body ...
1 answer |
264121 tn?1313033056
I wanted to get everyone's impression on perhaps expanding the forum to include MGUS - monoclonal gammopathy of unknown significance. Pe...
9 answers |
What is your recommended holistic nutritional diet for WM? Besides type of food, including vitamins, minerals supplements?
1 answer |
My husband was diagnoised about 10 yrs ago. He under went chemo treatment and nuprigen injections, at this time we were told it was gone....
1 answer |
can someone help me please My mother who is 85yrs has been suffering from Waldenstroms for 10 yrs she had one course of chemotherapy si...
1 answer |
My fatherinlaw has Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia. At present he is experiencing discharge inside his mouth and lips, he sleeps with tis...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia Community Resources