Aa
A
A
Close
Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia, non-Hodgkin lymphoma, monoclonal gammopathy of unknown significance (MGUS), multiple myeloma, and plasmapheresis.
41 - 60 (of 68) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have fibromyalgia and MGUS reading of 7.5 for quite a few years. I am now experiencing terrific fatique, bone pain, etc., can anyone te...
2 answers |
I went to an endocronologist for osteoperosis. He took tests and one of them was the protein test. It showed that I had an IGM of 500. ...
1 answer |
I was diagnoised just after my 18th birthday with Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia, I've been battling WM and SSI for almost 3 years now....
3 answers |
A friend was recently diagnosed with Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia. He has had a persistent chronic nonproductive cough for several y...
1 answer |
I was 29 years old when diagnosed with Waldenstrom's. The diagnosis was preceeded by a two-year medical investigation as to why my SR was...
2 answers |
I realize this is a WM forum - but I am unsure where to turn. I am a 41 yr old with a 10 yr history of IgM monoclonal paraprotienemia (...
2 answers |
Hello, I have HCV, cryoglobulinemia, and a monoclonal gammopathy IgM 0.5 g/dl. My rheumatologist found it as my RF is 214. I was dx'd j...
4 answers |
Can any oneone help me Mum is 85yrs old and has been suffering with Waldenstroms Macroglobulinaemia for 10 yrs she had chemotherapy s...
1 answer |
491828 tn?1305323380
Hi, i am a 19 year old female who has been dizzy since Janurary this year. I have been to the doctors and have had lots of tests done to ...
2 answers |
507642 tn?1210766370
Lately the fatigue I am experiencing is daunting; since I do not have an MD right now, i wonder if any of you have ideas on how to cope. ...
2 answers |
146866 tn?1199599344
Has it been determined if waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia is genetic? Is there a genetic test for it.
5 answers |
Thank you Dennis for responding to my earlier question re: a periodic M-spike. Indeed I have had a BM biopsy done (although it was 9 yrs...
1 answer |
507642 tn?1210766370
Thanks for the input; I forgot to mention that I am also allergic to Rituxan, which makes me a complicated treatment risk. My first roun...
1 answer |
507642 tn?1210766370
I am in limbo with treatment; standard chemo left me with extensive peripheral neuropathy. The fatigue makes it hard for me to function ...
1 answer |
10947 tn?1281407852
Hi, We're happy to introduce our newest feature - Health Pages. Health Pages are public documents on health topics created in collabor...
264121 tn?1313033056
I was under the impression from what I'd read that there was research being done on Waldenstrom and stem cell transplants but then my fam...
1 answer |
Hi: I was wondering what are the tests for this rare cancer? I have been sick for over 2 years and have along with various dx's that ...
5 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia Community Resources