Aa
A
A
Close

Weight Loss & Dieting Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dieting, alcohol and dieting, balanced menus, weight loss, success stories, exercise, metabolism, healthy dieting, healthy snacks, holiday dieting tips, nutrition, and weight loss surgery. covered are discussions relating to specific diet plans like the South Beach Diet, Atkins Diet, Slim-Fast, Weight Watchers, Counting Calories, Fat Flush, Body for Life and other diets.

21 - 40 (of 8812) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 170 and i weigh 66 kg. It wouldn't be so bad but fat is only on my legs.. And i wanted to ask how i could lose weigh from this aria until summer that i could wear skirts and shorts.
  Posted
CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME HOW DO I LOSE 40 POUNDS IN A MONTH BECAUSE I REALLY NEED TO
  Posted
How do you burn belly fat fast!
  Posted
Why are the calories different on a package of food different from when you log it on the app? The app shows it to be higher calories
  Posted
Just starting on this app and was wondering how often do you weigh?
  Posted
I have been trying hard to get rid of my pot belly.I run 6km daily and eat vegetables and meat.I avoid carbohydrates but I seem not to be winning.I drink wine only during weekends -I am thinking of taking fat burners tried using that vib...
  Posted
does consuming too much parsley cause skin yellowing? is it correct that parsley has rich beta carotene?
  Posted
3 days ago I started counting my calories and walking the treadmill 2 miles a day at a 5.0 speed I am eating under 1,700 calories a day.. Do you think that I will loose weight doing this? Or should I be eating less calories then that?
  Posted
I am 18yrs old.. I am 103 kg and 5.6 inch...I am unmarried and using orslim tablet for weight reduction..I had joined gym since a year but only lost 15 kg IN A YEAR... I also have polar cystic ovaries... Is orslim healthy for me??? Does...
  Posted
I used to eat around 5000 (yes, thats accurate and average) calories a day ever since my young teenage years. It is truly a miracle I was not 500 pounds at that pace. I am 37 years old and male. I got sick with a stomach bug that was goi...
  Posted
Hello- My daughter just turned 13. I am so concerned about her weight. We both have enrolled for a membership at the gym. She is excited and so am I. My daughter was very petite girl growing up and in the last couple of years she h...
  Posted
HELP! I can't seem to fast when I'm at home! I do great for the morning and then during dinner I always lose control!!! Any tips?
  Posted
I really need advice! In 170 cm in height and 68kg.. I want to lose 5-7 kg before summer. But om really busy so i don't have time to excerize everyday. What should i eat? Like tru a whole day?
  Posted
I just need help losing a lot of weight
  Posted
Im 225 lbs n only 5'0 in i got this big after giving birth to my son 10 months ago i just really want some advice on losing this weigt my goal is 135
  Posted
I'm trying to fix a habbit I eat all the time bored,hungry,not hungry,sad, I eat threw it all. Now I've done it so long that I don't know if in hungry unless I'm at the point of starving. How can i break this habbit?
  Posted
I have been on phentermine for about 2 weeks and the first week I felt great but this week I am feeling super sad. I don't really have a history of depression so this is all new to me. I don't want to go off the medication, is there any...
  Posted
I began taking topamax recently to try and help me lose weight. I wanted to see if anyone else had any good/bad experiences with it? I know one usually takes it for headaches, but I don't. I started taking it a month ago to get it in my ...
  Posted
I workout 2-4 days a week but I don't always eat the right things, I need a little help coming up with a good diet plan
  Posted
What is a good remedy that will helo?
  Posted
A
A
Recent Activity
1580318 tn?1452015597
Blank
Shannon79 commented on renae176's status
1 hr ago
1580318 tn?1452015597
Blank