Aa
A
A
Close
Weight Loss & Dieting Community
A community of people interested in weight loss and dieting. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: balanced menus, popular diets, exercise, metabolism, healthy snacks, nutrition, and weight loss surgery.
21 - 40 (of 9072) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Ok so heres the deal. Im a naturally skinny girl however in feb i remarried and since have gained 45 lbs!!!! My new hubby is a bigger guy...
3 answers | 3 comments |
Please Help: My husband and I are about to see my 23 year old daughter next week, end of July 2017. She is @60-70 pounds overweight, prob...
3 answers | 2 comments |
My daughter is 23 years old. I noticed she had problems with overeating when she was in middle school, but her major weight gain has been...
16 answers | 8 comments |
Good Morning, About two years I started a desk job, and I was used to working on my feet from 6am-5pm at my job before. I do take the ...
1 answer | 4 comments |
I am 34 and have always been overweight. I work out, eat a vegan/ vegaterian diet, also I'm active. My heavest was 232, and I currently w...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I have depression, I have a full time job and generally manage to hide the sad and hopeless person that I feel like alot of the time. Whe...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I am trying to lose about 3kg in a month, and I want to be able to maintain it afterward. & I want to be able to do this healthily too:) ...
5 answers | 5 comments |
Hello, I am a 27 yr old female. I have been overweight all my life even though i eat quite healthy and exercise regularly. I recently got...
5 answers | 1 comment |
I started the paleo diet yesterday. I need to lose weight. Has anyone tried this??
7 answers | 5 comments |
A gym will help you only physical but Yoga can do much more than you think. Yoga can help you in concentrating your mind and keep your mi...
1 answer | 1 comment |
So I'm back to this constant struggle with loosing weight, I'm 199lb now the biggest I've ever been. I need to find some kind support gro...
3 answers |
I have gained 35 pounds over the past three years. I exercise 2 to 3 times a week. I am 4 foot 11. I only eat about 1000 cal a day. Why a...
2 answers |
393685 tn?1425816122
I was wondering if anyone has issues with Hormones and looking for weight management too. If possible can you look over this poll? -
7 answers | 2 comments |
Hello, I am exercising 3-4 times a week with weight and cardio(30-40min)I did Spartan race last year, run 10K Nike run and other competit...
3 answers |
I am 18yrs old.. I am 103 kg and 5.6 inch...I am unmarried and using orslim tablet for weight reduction..I had joined gym since a year bu...
12 answers | 1 comment |
He is over 250lbs and has metabolic syndrome but cannot change his eating habits or diet . I am afraid because I love him...
3 answers |
My name is Nelson, am 27 of age, I had sex with a lady for about 18month now. Last week I started getting some funny feeling about mys...
2 answers |
My weight is 101.7 kg and height 5.11 inchs which diet and exercise should i do
3 answers |
I m 25 years old and my weight is 78 and height is 5 feet 7 inch plz tell how to reduce weight and fat I am now at dieting withbdiet pl...
1 answer | 3 comments |
A
A
Recent Activity
649848 tn?1484935765
Blank
Barb135 commented on Dee1956's status
Oct 15
2020005 tn?1476662562
Blank
Barb135, and KTowne commented on KeeLolo's status
Oct 15