Aa
A
A
Close
Weight Loss & Dieting Community
A community of people interested in weight loss and dieting. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: balanced menus, popular diets, exercise, metabolism, healthy snacks, nutrition, and weight loss surgery.
21 - 40 (of 8958) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 41year old ,my height 5.9inches and weight 80kg.please suggest diet chart.
1 answer |
I've been over weight most of my life and now that I'm in the process of getting married I really wanna try to lose my excess fat.
1 answer |
While my pregnancy I gain 22 kilo (!!!) . My babygirl is almost 6 months now and I almost got my perfect weight back. Only 7 kg to go. I'...
19350424 tn?1476214692
I'm a 15 year old female, and for the past 8 months I have been on a restrictive diet of about 1100 - 1200 calories. I know this was a co...
2 answers |
How am I meant to lose weight fast and easy ? Am I really over weight? What foods will make me lose weight fast but stick taste yummy!
1 answer |
I am a 14 year old female and my health is messed up. I don't move that much and I live on chocolate. I have no idea how to lose weight a...
2 answers |
In January of 2015 I started taking Phentermine in just 3 months I lost a total of 50 lbs it was amazing than I became pregnant and had ...
1 answer |
Hi I am a 44 year old female who has just quit smoking and had a hosterectomy. I also have been diagnosed with high blood pressure and ch...
3 answers | 1 comment |
463897 tn?1468017350
Barb135 has been helping others get advice and support as a Community Leader in Weight Loss & Dieting for 7 years this month. Please cong...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I never really made an effort to lose weight and being overweight is hereditary in my family. So when the bariatric surgeon told me that ...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Hello, I am a 6'5 ft tall guy. I weighed about 115-120 Kg for the past 21 years of my life and now weigh about 108-110. At about this yea...
I'm athletic and very active but I eat TOO much. I can't lose anymore weight! I just want to eat and eat and eat like there's no tomorrow
2 answers |
I'm eating 1200 calories plus any extra points from exercise....my food choice are varied and healthy.....surly I should be lossing weigh...
I got the plateau, which is a condition in which you can't lose weight even though you diet. Help me.
1 answer |
Several of my friends told me that weight loss products LIPOVON is very efficient. Anyone heard anything? Thank you.
48 answers | 1 comment |
I really want to lose Weight And I need advices how to start again! I want to feel good in my Body again And be a balanced women. Thanks ...
1 answer |
I'm trying to lose weight, so I started counting calories. I used to go over but now I've learned how to stay under. The problem is, I ea...
I'm wondering if anyone in Houston wants to have a friendly weight loss competition and maybe meet up to exercise.
I want to know the answer plz
1 answer |
I had anorexia for 3 years and now that I have recovered, I gained 20 more pounds than I used to weigh when I was healthy before anorexia...
3 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank
2020005 tn?1476662562
Blank
KTowne commented on veronica0808's status
20 hrs ago
Blank
von123678 VonAdd Comment