Aa
A
A
Close
Weight Loss & Dieting Community
A community of people interested in weight loss and dieting. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: balanced menus, popular diets, exercise, metabolism, healthy snacks, nutrition, and weight loss surgery.
21 - 40 (of 8925) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi my name is Griffen I am tired of being the DUFF (designated ugly fat friend)I want to be the one all the guys want ect. So I'm wonde...
1 answer |
Hi would like to know if anyone knows a good diet/exercises for pcos
1 answer |
My daughter is 23 years old. I noticed she had problems with overeating when she was in middle school, but her major weight gain has been...
12 answers | 1 comment |
I'm 16, 5'8", male, and 230 lbs. I just started using this app a few days ago because I'm just fed up with gaining weight. I'm not gain...
2 answers |
Im 15 ,weigh 250, and am 5'3. I wanna lose weight because im tired of being fat . Nobody seems to love me because im fat . I have becer h...
4 answers |
Can anyone give me tips on a good diet plan or food to eat to lose fat and weight?
3 answers |
I had a baby in June. What's the best way to lose the baby weight? Not breastfeeding
Im breast feeding my 2 months child but i want to lose weight because i dont feel that good about my pregnancy weight gain! I cut down so...
6 answers |
the nutrition reports on this ap are expressed as a %. Is that a goal or an allowance for the day?
1 answer |
I m breastfeeding my 9 month old baby did my diet effect him?
10 answers | 2 comments |
How many calories are in 1 pound of sockye salmon skin?
1 answer | 1 comment |
Any thoughts on Froskolin? Anybody ever used it? If so what were your results?
Ok im a mother of a 2 year old and got a wedding i may2017 i got to lose weight im 190 i want to be 150 any ideas
2 answers |
18780353 tn?1467863237
As a very frequent flyer of 50y I try to lose weight. I travel transcontinental and not always staying in hotels. Of course I kmow the to...
2 answers |
Which bodybuilding supplement is good for body and no side effects?
1 answer |
I'm 5'8 and 165lbs and im not overly chubby but I would like to lose some weight so that I can get a 6-pack or at least flat stomach for ...
2 answers |
Hello, I'm 18 years old and I weight 82kgs and my height is 160 cm .. Can I loose at least 12kgs by September in an intense diet prog...
2 answers |
I weigh 156.5lbs but I am skinny up top but my legs and thighs are big and I don't have a butt. So how can I lose the thighs and get a butt?
1 answer |
Alright, I am 17 and I start University next month. I gained alot of weight during the past 6 months due to exam stress, I would really l...
2 answers |
Hi everyone. I'm coming here because my boyfriend is on this very special diet that we found on Quora. He's has a BMI of 31.5 and is real...
1 answer |
A
A
Recent Activity
2020005 tn?1472427714
Blank
KTowne commented on Belle313's status
20 hrs ago
2020005 tn?1472427714
Blank
KTowne 26 weeks, feeling blessed a... Comment
20 hrs ago