Aa
A
A
Close
Weight Loss & Dieting Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to dieting, alcohol and dieting, balanced menus, weight loss, success stories, exercise, metabolism, healthy dieting, healthy snacks, holiday dieting tips, nutrition, and weight loss surgery. covered are discussions relating to specific diet plans like the South Beach Diet, Atkins Diet, Slim-Fast, Weight Watchers, Counting Calories, Fat Flush, Body for Life and other diets.
41 - 60 (of 8831) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Why are the calories different on a package of food different from when you log it on the app? The app shows it to be higher calories
2 answers | 1 comment |
Just starting on this app and was wondering how often do you weigh?
2 answers |
I have been trying hard to get rid of my pot belly.I run 6km daily and eat vegetables and meat.I avoid carbohydrates but I seem not to be...
3 answers |
does consuming too much parsley cause skin yellowing? is it correct that parsley has rich beta carotene?
3 days ago I started counting my calories and walking the treadmill 2 miles a day at a 5.0 speed I am eating under 1,700 calories a day.....
2 answers |
I am 18yrs old.. I am 103 kg and 5.6 inch...I am unmarried and using orslim tablet for weight reduction..I had joined gym since a year bu...
13 answers |
I used to eat around 5000 (yes, thats accurate and average) calories a day ever since my young teenage years. It is truly a miracle I was...
2 answers |
Hello- My daughter just turned 13. I am so concerned about her weight. We both have enrolled for a membership at the gym. She is exc...
21 answers |
HELP! I can't seem to fast when I'm at home! I do great for the morning and then during dinner I always lose control!!! Any tips?
1 answer |
I really need advice! In 170 cm in height and 68kg.. I want to lose 5-7 kg before summer. But om really busy so i don't have time to exce...
1 answer |
I just need help losing a lot of weight
Im 225 lbs n only 5'0 in i got this big after giving birth to my son 10 months ago i just really want some advice on losing this weigt my...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I'm trying to fix a habbit I eat all the time bored,hungry,not hungry,sad, I eat threw it all. Now I've done it so long that I don't know...
1 answer |
I have been on phentermine for about 2 weeks and the first week I felt great but this week I am feeling super sad. I don't really have a...
I began taking topamax recently to try and help me lose weight. I wanted to see if anyone else had any good/bad experiences with it? I kn...
7 answers |
I workout 2-4 days a week but I don't always eat the right things, I need a little help coming up with a good diet plan
1 answer |
What is a good remedy that will helo?
1 answer |
I have been going to the gym about 4 times a week, doing cardio and also weight machines but still have not lost weight. I am having trou...
2 answers |
it says here on the tracking system that I have 1,477 calories to eat.. To lose weight, I have to eat leas than that or isnt 1,200 per da...
1 answer |
What does the red line on the daily budget mean?
1 answer |
A
A
Recent Activity
2020005 tn?1464196836
Blank
KTowne commented on Belle313's status
33 mins ago
2020005 tn?1464196836
Blank
KTowne commented on photo
34 mins ago