Aa
A
A
Close
Weight Loss & Dieting Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to dieting, alcohol and dieting, balanced menus, weight loss, success stories, exercise, metabolism, healthy dieting, healthy snacks, holiday dieting tips, nutrition, and weight loss surgery. covered are discussions relating to specific diet plans like the South Beach Diet, Atkins Diet, Slim-Fast, Weight Watchers, Counting Calories, Fat Flush, Body for Life and other diets.
41 - 60 (of 8884) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello- My daughter just turned 13. I am so concerned about her weight. We both have enrolled for a membership at the gym. She is exc...
22 answers |
Hi I'm 14 and I want to try intermitten fasting. My eating window is from 12pm to 8pm and I fast for 16 hours. I Skip breakfast but I eat...
1 answer |
Hi I'm 14 and I really want to try intermitten fasting to lose weight but I'm wondering if it will stunt my growth in height? Please answ...
1 answer |
I am 15 and wanting to lose weight fast but I have no clue on how to do that!
1 answer |
How can I change my calary budget to lower it Thanks
1 answer |
18428579 tn?1464972084
I am 15. My weight is 55 kg. My height is 1.57 m. Am I obese? If yes how much should i lose. If no, what is my ideal wight. If 55 kg is n...
2 answers |
How can I stop yoyo dieting and lose weight for good ?
4 answers |
Hello.I'm in the normal;healthy range?I'm 1_70 meters tall and my age is 16 years old.My weight is 64 kg.Should i start a diet?
I have been on it for 4 weeks and I don't see a person can loose weight...I am taking the powder not the pills. Was I suppose to cut dow...
1 answer |
I am 50 years old and was diagnosed with fibromyalgia brought on by menopause. I have gained weight and lost so much muscle. I am so ...
1 answer |
why fatness is being loosed by this diet plans?????
1 answer |
What diet should I have and what exercises should I do to get a bikini body in 15 days?
1 answer |
During setup, I wasn't asked what my current weight is, just what my desired weight is. Isn't that required to figure out my calorie budg...
1 answer |
My daily budget is all wrong since today. What to do to fix it? It appear as if my daily budget was 0. So evrothing is in red.
1 answer |
18337299 tn?1464105503
Which is better and has less carbs and calories to use? Or should I use instead Truvia?
2 answers | 1 comment |
I know how much calories I need to intake a day is there anyway to adjust that or does the app just automatically do it?
I have been doing so well and I am proud of the weight that I have managed to loose and now well I have improved my body until this week ...
I started to go on diet since yesterday. I just ate less a little bit by decreasing the amount of rice each meal (I ate 1 bowl of crab so...
1 answer |
I used to be 265 lb about 3 years ago.I started dieting and exercising and by september 2014 I was 200 lb.I am trying to maintain this we...
1 answer |
Is it safe to want to be 93 lbs by August when I am already 16, 5'5", a girl, and a runner?
3 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
2020005 tn?1464196836
Blank
KTowne Hellllo 17 weeks! :) Comment
1 hr ago
2020005 tn?1464196836
Blank
KTowne commented on KTowne's status
21 hrs ago