Aa
A
A
Close
Weight Loss & Dieting Community
A community of people interested in weight loss and dieting. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: balanced menus, popular diets, exercise, metabolism, healthy snacks, nutrition, and weight loss surgery.
41 - 60 (of 8926) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi everyone. I'm coming here because my boyfriend is on this very special diet that we found on Quora. He's has a BMI of 31.5 and is real...
1 answer |
What would be the side effects if we take steroids in bodybuilding to increase our body in a few time?
1 answer | 3 comments |
Hi Iam 17 And I Want To Loose Alteast 5 stone I Am Really Over Weight And Sick Of Looking At My Self In Th Mirror And Getting Upset About...
1 answer |
I usually don't hit my calorie goal for the day (1400) , and usually consume 300 calories under, is that good or bad??
1 answer |
What are the best weight loss tips??
im 16 an iv been trying to lose weight ever since june. i was able to lose about 30lbs but im still considered overweight to my doctor. i...
2 answers |
I am 13 years old, 169 cm and i weight about 73 Kilograma i exersice in Wii Fit everyday today i burned 619 Calories in Wii fit but I don...
2 answers |
I was 290lbs last year then started dieting my target was 200lbs but in the end of last year I was 233lbs after I started lifting weights...
2 answers |
18878484 tn?1469190037
Hi, I have been counting calories since I was a teen (I'm 44 now.) I know the calorie count of almost every food out there, and it has a...
3 answers |
I am currently eating cereal every morning for breakfast as it is quick, convenient and I can easily take it to work. However I need to s...
4 answers |
I'm 17 years old and am completely uncomfortable with my weight. I have a hard time because the only vegetable I like would be corn and I...
2 answers |
Im keeping my caloric intake under my calories remaining, and yet I've gained a pound! What am I doing wrong?
4 answers |
I really need to lose 3 Kilos in 2 weeks can You help me
2 answers |
463897 tn?1468017350
As a member of our diabetes community, you have valuable insights to offer about the topics that matter to you most. We’re looking for pe...
|
How can I stop in pulsive eating
1 answer |
I want a diet for fat loss.. I want to reduce 5 kg weight. I am 5'2 in height.. And my weight is 53kg Please suggest me a good fat loss...
I Want to lose 5kg in 1 month.I don't have much time to take exercise.. What should I do?
3 answers |
Hello, I come from a past of an eating disorder and I have lost and gained a lot of weight. I am vegan and feel like my health is spira...
I would like to loose 5kg in a month. What diet should I start? Thank You
1 answer |
Im 15 and i need to lose 20 pounds by next month. Does anyone have any suggestions?
1 answer | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Track your weight over time
Start Tracking Now
Top Healthy Living Answerers
649848 tn?1474485941
Blank
FL
1236893 tn?1408490528