Aa
A
A
Close
Weight Loss & Dieting Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to dieting, alcohol and dieting, balanced menus, weight loss, success stories, exercise, metabolism, healthy dieting, healthy snacks, holiday dieting tips, nutrition, and weight loss surgery. covered are discussions relating to specific diet plans like the South Beach Diet, Atkins Diet, Slim-Fast, Weight Watchers, Counting Calories, Fat Flush, Body for Life and other diets.
61 - 80 (of 8864) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am a quadriplegic in a wheelchair and am having a hard time maintaining a healthy lifestyle and weight. I have gained fifty pound's si...
1 answer |
hi everybody, i just got this app and i have a question. i am 13 i stand 6'0 tall and i weigh 140.8 pounds. i wanna get my weight down ar...
1236893 tn?1408490528
Weight Loss: Retrain Your Fat Cells & Lose Weight for Good http://radiomd.com/player/item/30872-weight-loss-retrain-your-fat-cells-lo...
Anyone interested in partnering up in our weight loss journey - I have about 35lbs to lose and not sure I can do it alone.
5 answers |
I feel pretty miserable.. My ed just came back in full swing and I ate quite a bit of calories today.. =/
1 answer |
I have lost some weight over this year but I have been really stuck for months... I'll lose on week days and gain on weekends. I am extre...
1 answer |
What are good ways to lose weight or to fully tone your thighs fast?
4 answers |
I am now 78kgs . I want to lose 10kgs in 2 months or less. Please give me tips on how to do this. Many thanks !!!
1 answer |
I am 170 and i weigh 66 kg. It wouldn't be so bad but fat is only on my legs.. And i wanted to ask how i could lose weigh from this aria...
CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME HOW DO I LOSE 40 POUNDS IN A MONTH BECAUSE I REALLY NEED TO
6 answers | 2 comments |
How do you burn belly fat fast!
1 answer | 1 comment |
Why are the calories different on a package of food different from when you log it on the app? The app shows it to be higher calories
2 answers | 1 comment |
Just starting on this app and was wondering how often do you weigh?
2 answers |
I have been trying hard to get rid of my pot belly.I run 6km daily and eat vegetables and meat.I avoid carbohydrates but I seem not to be...
3 answers |
does consuming too much parsley cause skin yellowing? is it correct that parsley has rich beta carotene?
3 days ago I started counting my calories and walking the treadmill 2 miles a day at a 5.0 speed I am eating under 1,700 calories a day.....
2 answers |
I am 18yrs old.. I am 103 kg and 5.6 inch...I am unmarried and using orslim tablet for weight reduction..I had joined gym since a year bu...
13 answers |
I used to eat around 5000 (yes, thats accurate and average) calories a day ever since my young teenage years. It is truly a miracle I was...
2 answers |
HELP! I can't seem to fast when I'm at home! I do great for the morning and then during dinner I always lose control!!! Any tips?
1 answer |
I really need advice! In 170 cm in height and 68kg.. I want to lose 5-7 kg before summer. But om really busy so i don't have time to exce...
1 answer |
A
A
Share What Diabetes Topics Matter to You — $50 Gift Card!
Start by taking this 1-2 minute survey on diabetes information and advice that will help us make MedHelp more valuable to you.

If we’d like to interview you, we’ll reach out via e-mail. Those selected will receive a $50 Amazon gift card for their participation.
Recent Activity
463897 tn?1448485050
Blank
MH Community Mgr is off for the night. Comment
1 hr ago
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank
2020005 tn?1464196836
Blank
KTowne commented on Des_a_rae's status
Jun 30
Blank