Aa
A
A
Close
Weight Loss & Dieting Community
A community of people interested in weight loss and dieting. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: balanced menus, popular diets, exercise, metabolism, healthy snacks, nutrition, and weight loss surgery.
61 - 80 (of 8987) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I got the plateau, which is a condition in which you can't lose weight even though you diet. Help me.
1 answer |
Several of my friends told me that weight loss products LIPOVON is very efficient. Anyone heard anything? Thank you.
48 answers | 1 comment |
I really want to lose Weight And I need advices how to start again! I want to feel good in my Body again And be a balanced women. Thanks ...
1 answer |
I'm trying to lose weight, so I started counting calories. I used to go over but now I've learned how to stay under. The problem is, I ea...
I'm wondering if anyone in Houston wants to have a friendly weight loss competition and maybe meet up to exercise.
I want to know the answer plz
1 answer |
I had anorexia for 3 years and now that I have recovered, I gained 20 more pounds than I used to weigh when I was healthy before anorexia...
3 answers |
How do I count calories
3 answers |
I'm 15 and 40lbs over weight. I need to lose weight fast. To feel better about myself and not be the biggest in the class. How
2 answers |
Dear Experts, I am 29 years old male from India, Weight 83 kg, Height 166 cm. From the age of 11 i am suffering from gynecomastia (chest ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
649848 tn?1474485941
We all seem to have trouble staying motivated, sometimes. What are the things that motivate you the most and help you stay on track? ...
I have tried a bunch of different things to keep me motivated like weightloss videos, exercise videos and before and after, but they only...
1 answer |
F/25/300lbs I'm always so hard on myself when I make a small mistake and give in to something sweet and unhealthy.which leads to more sad...
1 answer | 4 comments |
I am looking for a buddy to hold each other accountable on the journey of weight loss. I'm a diabetic in need of not only loosing weight ...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I used to be 120kg and two years ago I lost 30kg so my weight was 90kg.I was 90kg all this time I didn't take any more weight but lately ...
4 answers | 1 comment |
Anyone interested in buddying up to help keep each other accountable? I'm looking at a long ter goal of 80 lbs. let me know. I'm 52.
1 answer |
I know im kind of young; worrying about these things. So basically i'm 15 years old going to be 16 soon but, i havent gained weight from ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I am really struggling to find out what is causing me to bloat so drastically, well what I think is classed as bloating. I can be a norma...
3 answers |
This problem may seem really insignificant on account of my healthy weight, but it's been a great source of frustration to me in the past...
16 answers | 1 comment |
Hi would like to know if anyone knows a good diet/exercises for pcos
1 answer |
A
A
Recent Activity
7182889 tn?1391027255
Blank
alexlatif added the Sleep Tracker
1 hr ago
Blank
Anxiousocd commented on Can't snap out of...
8 hrs ago
Blank
Paxiled commented on Balanced baking soda,...
Jan 15
Blank
Weight Tracker
Track your weight over time
Start Tracking Now
Top Healthy Living Answerers
649848 tn?1474485941
Blank
FL
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank
1530171 tn?1448133193