Aa
A
A
Close
Weight Loss & Dieting Community
A community of people interested in weight loss and dieting. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: balanced menus, popular diets, exercise, metabolism, healthy snacks, nutrition, and weight loss surgery.
61 - 80 (of 9048) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
If you have any fasting tips for a 36 hour Fast, let me know.
3 answers | 2 comments |
I am looking for a Lipodema or Limphadema community. I have not found very much during my research. My weight has fluctuated throughout t...
1 answer |
19892308 tn?1486103452
i just tried it out, and it had a lot of good stuff inside. they even have points next to the recipe showing you how healthy it is or not...
2 answers |
I feel like I can't go a day without eating something unhealthy! Is it okay for me to still eat unhealthy foods as long as I'm still eati...
1 answer |
I have no self control I want to eat something sugery all the time
deeenstExternal User
What do you think of the Apps, do they help with weight loss? Are they difficult to use?
4 answers | 2 comments |
Hi guys ... i was 79 kgs two months before .... by doing dieting n walk at least for 10 days... i lost 2 kgs...... later on ... i joined ...
3 answers | 5 comments |
Tea shows as 2 cal, do I add a water amount as well?
3 answers | 4 comments |
I am taking them for weight loss and something such as bumps came up on my scalp. Just wondering if anyone else has had this side effect....
Hi I'm 17 and I weight about 180 lbs. I have struggled with weightloss and staying on track with a diet and eating right. I'm pretty acti...
2 answers |
I am a 21 yo female who has gained some weight in the past few years. I am looking to lose some weight as I am now 173 lbs currently and ...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, I am 16 and i weigh 125lbs (55kgs). I've been eating less and doing jumping jacks for 3-4min per day for a week now. But I dont see a...
1 answer | 3 comments |
I wanna lose weight...because I need to dance and I can't look weird with my fat body..can help me? If it's impossible to lose 1kg in 1 o...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I've gained 25 lbs in less than a year. I'm taking Prozac and lorazepam for OCD and anxiety. I know I can't get off the medicine yet but ...
1 answer |
I'm beginning a new lifestyle today - eating healthy foods and exercising. I'm 60, 5'8" tall and weigh 209. I want to lose 40 lbs. I've d...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Hi im a 16 year old girl and I weight 147 pounds and im only 5,2 I know my weight aint bad now but im afriad it will I have been watching...
4 answers | 3 comments |
Hi im 16 years old and I weight 147 I have been dieting and excersies for a lease an hour everyday I take up to 1000 to 1100 calories a d...
Hello! I'm 22 years old, 5"5 138 pounds. I know this seems dangerous but my goal is to be 110 pounds by February 2017. I'm tried of feeli...
2 answers | 1 comment |
My weight now are 70 kg and I need to lose 5 kg to do handstand...can someone tell what should I do to lose weight??
2 answers | 2 comments |
A
A
Recent Activity
649848 tn?1484935765
Blank
Barb135 commented on Barb135's status
Jun 24
649848 tn?1484935765
Blank
Barb135 When the doctor hangs up on... Comment
Jun 21