Aa
A
A
Close
Weight Loss & Dieting Community
A community of people interested in weight loss and dieting. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: balanced menus, popular diets, exercise, metabolism, healthy snacks, nutrition, and weight loss surgery.
61 - 80 (of 8920) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1236893 tn?1408490528
Sugar: Eliminate This ONE Ingredient and Watch Your Health Soar Evidence is mounting that sugar is the primary factor causing not ju...
2 answers |
I want to lose 5 kg in 8 days with excercise !
2 answers |
Hello , I'm 18 and am trying to get fit before I leave for college in two months. I count calories and only stay in the 1,000-1200 rang...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I've been dieting and excercising and I'm losing more inches than weight I want the the weight off how does this work
1 answer |
Hi guys, hoping someone can help me. I find it really difficult to lose weight, I love food too much. I go to the gym and still see no ...
6 answers | 3 comments |
I have inner thigh fat which expands if I sit down ect. I always feel very self-concious about it in school or when on holiday and recent...
3 answers |
??
I want to loose weight but I hate working out. How do I make myself get up and go run or workout?
3 answers | 3 comments |
Who to loss my weight in two months
I am going my waight every month... So I want to lose my weight
Hie I want to loose 10kgs in 3months please suggest a healthy diet plan for me and I am working out in gym for an hour everyday
2 answers | 1 comment |
How do I keep motivated to keep doing my diet please I would like some advice to keep on going
4 answers |
I have always been overweight. Both my parents have diabetes, BP and cardiac problems. I have always felt sluggish. I am 37-year-old woma...
4 answers |
Hey, I am 17 and live with my parents. I am not super large. I lift and run, but I will have about 3" of fat on my body that I want off. ...
3 answers |
I want to lose a couple pounds a week how do I alter suggested loss which would lower my Cals thanks
I've lost 4 stone which is about 56 pound. I know I've went down in clothes sizes but I feel really big and bigger than I was before I st...
2 answers |
How important is it to eat breakfast? Which meal could or should you skip?
1 answer |
649848 tn?1474485941
Who’s ready for bikini time?? Certainly, not I…………….. With just 6 weeks before the first day of summer, this seems like a good time t...
56 answers |
I have a 13 year old that has Hypothyroidism. She was diagnosed at age 7; same as her mother. They haven't really given her a Hashimoto's...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Just looking for somone to stay focused with! If anyones interested that'd be great.
5 answers | 1 comment |
Hello- My daughter just turned 13. I am so concerned about her weight. We both have enrolled for a membership at the gym. She is exc...
19 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
2020005 tn?1472427714
Blank
KTowne commented on KTowne's status
5 hrs ago
189897 tn?1441130118
Blank
Sandman2 commented on Anxiety disorder - am...
10 hrs ago
Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Track your weight over time
Start Tracking Now
Top Healthy Living Answerers
649848 tn?1474485941
Blank
FL
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank