Aa
A
A
Close
Weight Loss & Dieting Community
A community of people interested in weight loss and dieting. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: balanced menus, popular diets, exercise, metabolism, healthy snacks, nutrition, and weight loss surgery.
61 - 80 (of 9075) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My current weight 71 kg so i lose 6 kg which type of diet i follow
Hello you amazing people. Do you think it's fair to say that everyone we see that's fat, including me and it's not because of disease. W...
2 answers |
I am South Indian I am doing walking 1hour morning and evening and I am getting 530 am so I am getting sleep after lunch what should I do...
5 answers | 4 comments |
20 year old works at desk matching diamonds 11:30am-8pm 5 days a week Eats healthy but still can't lose!!! Any help?
1 answer |
I wanna be came thin up to 60 kg
2 answers | 1 comment |
Kindly help on knowing how many calories i take in a day how can i know and can someone give me a good diet to reduce my weight as am 30 ...
4 answers | 3 comments |
I'm turning 40 in May. Last July I was going home on a city bus and there were no seats so I had to stand. A lady kindly offered me her...
Im 162 and 45 kg. I dont want to lose weight but I dont want to take weight too, when I start to drink water I take weight and why Is tha...
1 answer |
Im 162 and 45 kg. I dont want to lose weight but I dont want to take weight too, when I start to drink water I take weight and why Is tha...
hello i am a 29 years old male. i am over weighted. i had a sedentary kind of life style and i used to be a glutton. all those led to a ...
3 answers |
Its currently set at about 3,700 calories a day here and I feel like thats too much and not accurate at all. I need to change it, if anyo...
2 answers |
I'd like to increase my calorie intake to 1500cal
I'd like to increase my calorie intake to 1500cal
Does anyone know how it works? Side effects I should know? Tips while using it? Etc? And the best kinds? I have the Yogi one, is this a g...
1 answer |
Hey guys, don't know if any of you struggle with night time cravings but it's when I'm the weakest when it comes to my diet, it's like I ...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I'm a 17 year old female. I'm 5"2 and weigh 55kg, am I overweight?
2 answers | 1 comment |
I am 170 lbs and 5"3 . I just had a baby 4 months ago , I need easy tips to help me drop this weight.
2 answers |
I have gained about 30lbs. in the past year and the doctor said that is normal for my age of 56.
1 answer |
Diet Versus Exercise Shawn Talbott, Ph.D., a nutritional biochemist and former director of the University of Utah Nutrition Clinic, more...
2 answers | 3 comments |
If I do the military diet will I lose weight?
1 answer |
A
A
Recent Activity
973741 tn?1342346373
Blank
specialmom Ho Ho Ho. This elf has be... Comment
3 hrs ago
393685 tn?1425816122
Blank
stella5349 uploaded new photos
Dec 11