Aa
A
A
Close

Weight Loss & Dieting Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dieting, alcohol and dieting, balanced menus, weight loss, success stories, exercise, metabolism, healthy dieting, healthy snacks, holiday dieting tips, nutrition, and weight loss surgery. covered are discussions relating to specific diet plans like the South Beach Diet, Atkins Diet, Slim-Fast, Weight Watchers, Counting Calories, Fat Flush, Body for Life and other diets.

81 - 100 (of 8740) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
What foods are best to eat if you want to lose weight? I'm 15 years old, 5'2, and 120 lbs. I play competitive volleyball and have practice at least six times a week. I don't really eat much all day and I'm not losing any weight. What fo...
melanieeeq13 | Last answer
I really don't exercise I was 305lbs now I'm 298lb am I losing fat or water weight
babybluecakes30 | Last answer
I have always been a healthy eater and have never had an issue with over eating until recently. I have a major issue when I am around food, I don't like wasting food. But when I see food, I can't stop eating. I would eat on a daily basis...
Jadey1o1 | Last answer
Where can you buy real phentermine. The websites all seem fake or a scam!! Help!! They worked wonderfully and took them many years ago. My doctor retired and don't know how to get without a prescription.
dawnzack | Last answer
I have had problems with controling my appetite since I was a kid. In middle school, I had a severe eating disorder. I gained 30 pounds in recovery, but my fear of being overweight and the need to be skinny is still clawing at the corner...
annacorrine78 | Last answer
Hi may I know how must calorie should a 59 yrs old Asian woman take?
solvera | Last answer
I'm trying to add health supplements to the list but it isn't allowing me. Any advice would be great...
ATLCHEF01 | Posted
How do I lose belly fat quickly?
ddlynn53 | Last answer
I've been pressing myself to do both, but am I just wasting my time? Which is more effective when it comes to slimming down? I have a reunion in a week and with a good diet, which is best?
Delicc | Last answer
I have been suffering all my life with my weight. Now I'm 38 years old, 1,60 cm and 80kg. Tried many diets and what better worked was low carb diet. Now I took the decision to workout more and took a personal who asked me about tyreoids ...
Celts | Last answer
Today is the day I start my weight loss journey. I'd like to lose 150 lbs by next December. My current calories allowed each day is 1414. Is there another way to track what I'm eating if I don't have a scale? Also, how do I keep track of...
dahappyyogaball | Last answer
I need help losing weight by Christmas can anyone help? I'm 143 pounds and I'm 5'6 and 15 someone help me! I workout everyday but nothing seems to be helping me
caseeeee | Last answer
I am having a hard time to loose weight specially I just had my baby 5 months ago and I would love to go back to my old shape ?? Iam trying to loose weight in two months and I'm lost between all the diets that I found so far !! Does anyo...
intii | Last answer
Without any exercise is it water weight or fat that I'm losing
babybluecakes30 | Last answer
Hi I'm 15 and I weight about 63 kg or 143 pounds and I'm 5'6 I'm not sure if I'm fat or overweight becuase I feel as if I am and I workout everyday and try to eat healthy but sometimes I eat so much junk food when I'm really hungry i don...
caseeeee | Posted
So I've been on metformin since July I'm 22, 96kg or 15 stone and I have polycystic ovaries I need help to lose weight effectively I started running on a treadmill 2 miles in half an hour which was running walking and jogging but I was d...
Bambinoonice | Last answer
Hello, I'm 21, weight 69kg! Here's my daily meal plan : breakfast a slice of white bread with lettuce and cucumber, sometime added a bowl of papaya. I wanted to change to wheat but my blood type is B. I eat papayas (fruit) a bowl for lun...
Ary_Chans | Last answer
ok, this has been bothering me for a while now. i used to play a lot of sports a couple of years back and my diet hasnt changed much. since then i stopped playing sports though, and for a while my physique or appearance didnt change. but...
leeds | Last answer
I'm trying to loose weight .... I have started walking 7km a day ..... And a no rice diet ..... But there seems no change since two weeks .... Can someone help me
Susshmitha | Last answer
Okay, so this might be a dumb question but for someone who loves carbs and sweets as much as I do I need some insight. So obviously I love food, who doesn't? I love to eat sweets and a lot of carbs such as bread and pasta. My question is...
Tasha093 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Weight Loss & Dieting Community Resources