Aa
A
A
Close
Weight Loss & Dieting Community
A community of people interested in weight loss and dieting. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: balanced menus, popular diets, exercise, metabolism, healthy snacks, nutrition, and weight loss surgery.
81 - 100 (of 8907) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I know how much calories I need to intake a day is there anyway to adjust that or does the app just automatically do it?
I have been doing so well and I am proud of the weight that I have managed to loose and now well I have improved my body until this week ...
I started to go on diet since yesterday. I just ate less a little bit by decreasing the amount of rice each meal (I ate 1 bowl of crab so...
1 answer |
I used to be 265 lb about 3 years ago.I started dieting and exercising and by september 2014 I was 200 lb.I am trying to maintain this we...
1 answer |
Is it safe to want to be 93 lbs by August when I am already 16, 5'5", a girl, and a runner?
3 answers |
I'm 269 pounds and I wanna lose about 100 pounds before I graduate high school and need someone to help stay on track.
7 answers |
Would any one like to join me? I'm about 165lbs, a bit short, I workout regularity, I'm doing some home improvements, and I am busy with ...
3 answers |
Zo3
What is the best way to lose weight before prom? I need to tone my arms and I only have a a little more than a month.
5 answers | 1 comment |
Hey I want lose weight
1 answer |
I have been dieting for about a month now. I have only lost about 3 lbs. I don't usually eat any carbs. My appetite has even gotten way s...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I started Nutrisystem three weeks ago. Just recently I have began having horrible stomach pains and throwing up.. I have never experience...
1 answer |
I'm 39, 5'3", 148lbs.I'm at my absolute wits end. Last year I weighed 138lbs. The year before that I was around 130. I've always struggle...
17 answers | 1 comment |
How to counter steps in this app using samsung.
Just started this great app yesterday. I entered an item for lunch and then decided not to eat it. How do I delete it? Thanks!
2 answers |
Hi guys, I'm looking for someone who is also embarking on a weight loss journey to keep myself motivated! I've been trying to lose weight...
3 answers |
I am a single mother and I have limited money on food $50-$70 a week is what I can afford. I know a few healthy cheap and kid friendly me...
1 answer |
How often should I take a cheat day? I was thinking every other week, but that might be too often
4 answers |
Hey I am 13 years old and around 106 to 105 pounds. I want to be atleast 100 or 99 pounds by around June or July . Can people please give...
1 post 5 minutes ago Asked a question in Exercise & Fitness Community "Is there a way to change the daily calories number? The app i...
So I'm a thirteen year old kid who weighs 130 lbs, which is considered overweight for someone of my age group. I want to get to a healthy...
2 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
Paxiled commented on  Herbs and Spices Low...
3 hrs ago
2020005 tn?1464196836
Blank
KTowne commented on KTowne's status
10 hrs ago
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank
Herbs and Spices Lower Triglycerid...
17 hrs ago by gymdandee
Blank
Weight Tracker
Track your weight over time