Aa
A
A
Close

Weight Loss & Healthy Lifestyle Forum

Questions in the Weight Loss & Healthy Lifestyle forum are being answered by James Beckerman, MD, Cardiologist. This forum is for questions and discussions relating to: cooking tricks, diet books, exercise tips, fad diets, fitness, health and hype, healthy role modeling for children, living a "green" lifestyle, medical treatments for obesity, metabolic syndrome, obesity, restaurants, smoking cessation, supplements, surgical treatments for obesity, trends in dieting, weight-related medical conditions

1 - 20 (of 947) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1215693_tn?1271112528
Can anyone tell me where to purchase Melba toast? I need this because I am on the HCG diet... I am hungry! Suggestions? Apparently I didn't eat enough fats for the first two days.
LP1509 | Last answer
Hi. I'm 19 years old. My weight is 182 lbs with a height of 163 cm. I want to lose weight to have a healthy lifestyle. But I have this desire to eat especially when I'm stressed out. Also I lack self discipline? What can I do to lose wei...
paranoia_03 | Last answer
I am 16 years old I am suffering from obesity as my weight 160 kg, height 176 cm and I suffer from moping that I can not wear clothes that are good and showed an ugly view of how would you advise me to help I hope. Thank you.
apdo | Last answer
Hi, I have a really distended stomach, and I have had it for all of my life. I am not overweight (I am 5 ft 2, and 112 lbs); and the really weird thing is when I lie down my stomach does not remain bloated, however when I am standing; it...
Zucchini123 | Last answer
I'm not too fat but I'm kinda flabby, like every teenager, I wish I was thinner. When I see the digits clock down on the scales it makes me feel good about myself. Recently, I've started not eating very much; not a tiny amount, just so ...
Vivaldigirl491 | Last answer
3156783_tn?1343529300
First, yes I am a vegan but it is not the cause of my low weight. Now that is out of the way, I am 18 years old 5'2" and between 85-87 lbs. I only recently became a vegan in April of this year after going vegetarian last October. My p...
vegan93 | Last answer
iam 26 years old,male,6 feet height,weight 63,i look too thin,i dont have any alergic problem,but eithr iam healthy,nore iam so thin.can i take some medicne to become little bit faty,any side effect for it,please can i have a advice
Anooppappa | Last answer
i have the problem of losing weight then i gain it back. why does it do that. i hate it when it happens. the thing is im under stress everyday. how can i lose the weight? please help me with this problem.
mariajose46 | Last answer
So, when I wake up in the morning, I am significantly thinner looking. I think this is pretty normal amongst most people... but I'm wondering WHY I look so completely different in the mornings and later in the day/evening? I mean, is it ...
lazyleggs | Last answer
Hi, I'm a 17 year old virgin. I'm clearly not sexually active at all. I have a big problem. My vagina smells sometimes, like its been like this since I was little. I don't have sex so idk what's causing the smell. I honestly feel like it...
maxineeshay | Last answer
3171285_tn?1344203600
...Not sure if i'm in the right forum, but here it goes.... I had gastric over 10 years ago... I successfully lost almost 200lbs and have maintained a weight of 115lbs for the last 4 years....HOWEVER....i have been having problems puttin...
celeste1974 | Last answer
Hi, Would like to find out why my weight fluctuates, like one morning after peeing its 74.4 then the next day it was 73.0. The weight was all taken around the same time. Now my weight went up to 73.6 then this morning 72.1. ...
JG1377 | Last answer
Hello, I have a problem breathing while walking up hills no matter how small the incline. I am over 100 pounds overweight and congestive heart failure runs in my family. My grandmother had it before passing on and my mother has it now. I...
PaulaD43 | Last answer
I am a Male, age 20, height 6'3, weight 280. Recently I have been trying to lose weight which isn't a big problem since I workout almost daily. All I would really need to do would to change my eating patterns, which I recently have with ...
Jhoward8922 | Posted
What is the best way to loose weight after pregnancy. I've always been over weight and its always been hard for me to loose weight. I feel after I have the baby its time to start.
dewbee | Last answer
Im always hungry,I havent found a food yet to satisfy my constant hunger.How can I control it without pills? What are some heatly foods I can eat to fill me up.
griff286354 | Posted
Hi, I'm 16 years old my wight is 90 can anyone tell me what exercises are good for me I want to loss wight within 2 monthes please help me
soso1996 | Last answer
3123363_tn?1342184450
iam a 35 year old women and hav children..i hav thyroid and asthma too...my weight is 110 kg..i sooo want to loose weight..can you suggest me something..
ami2 | Last answer
Everyone is going crazy over these raspberry pills dr phill was talking about, so what's with them
cece991 | Last answer
Hi I'm a 30 yr old female. My height is 5'2" and I weigh 71 kgs. I have been overweight since I was 14 yrs after I started to get periods but I've had phases of weight loss on and off esp during the time I was in final yr of dental scho...
Positivevibes | Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank