Aa
A
A
Close
Weight Loss & Healthy Lifestyle Forum
Questions in the Weight Loss & Healthy Lifestyle forum are being answered by James Beckerman, MD, Cardiologist. This forum is for questions and discussions relating to: cooking tricks, diet books, exercise tips, fad diets, fitness, health and hype, healthy role modeling for children, living a "green" lifestyle, medical treatments for obesity, metabolic syndrome, obesity, restaurants, smoking cessation, supplements, surgical treatments for obesity, trends in dieting, weight-related medical conditions
1 - 20 (of 947) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1215693 tn?1271112528
Can anyone tell me where to purchase Melba toast? I need this because I am on the HCG diet... I am hungry! Suggestions? Apparently I didn...
19 answers |
Hi. I'm 19 years old. My weight is 182 lbs with a height of 163 cm. I want to lose weight to have a healthy lifestyle. But I have this de...
5 answers |
I am 16 years old I am suffering from obesity as my weight 160 kg, height 176 cm and I suffer from moping that I can not wear clothes t...
2 answers |
Hi, I have a really distended stomach, and I have had it for all of my life. I am not overweight (I am 5 ft 2, and 112 lbs); and the real...
2 answers |
I'm not too fat but I'm kinda flabby, like every teenager, I wish I was thinner. When I see the digits clock down on the scales it makes...
3 answers |
3156783 tn?1343529300
First, yes I am a vegan but it is not the cause of my low weight. Now that is out of the way, I am 18 years old 5'2" and between 85-87...
2 answers |
iam 26 years old,male,6 feet height,weight 63,i look too thin,i dont have any alergic problem,but eithr iam healthy,nore iam so thin.can ...
3 answers |
i have the problem of losing weight then i gain it back. why does it do that. i hate it when it happens. the thing is im under stress eve...
1 answer |
So, when I wake up in the morning, I am significantly thinner looking. I think this is pretty normal amongst most people... but I'm wonde...
2 answers |
Hi, I'm a 17 year old virgin. I'm clearly not sexually active at all. I have a big problem. My vagina smells sometimes, like its been lik...
3 answers |
3171285 tn?1344203600
...Not sure if i'm in the right forum, but here it goes.... I had gastric over 10 years ago... I successfully lost almost 200lbs and have...
1 answer |
Hi, Would like to find out why my weight fluctuates, like one morning after peeing its 74.4 then the next day it was 73.0. The we...
1 answer |
Hello, I have a problem breathing while walking up hills no matter how small the incline. I am over 100 pounds overweight and congestive ...
2 answers |
I am a Male, age 20, height 6'3, weight 280. Recently I have been trying to lose weight which isn't a big problem since I workout almost ...
What is the best way to loose weight after pregnancy. I've always been over weight and its always been hard for me to loose weight. I fe...
1 answer |
Im always hungry,I havent found a food yet to satisfy my constant hunger.How can I control it without pills? What are some heatly foods I...
Hi, I'm 16 years old my wight is 90 can anyone tell me what exercises are good for me I want to loss wight within 2 monthes please help me
3 answers |
3123363 tn?1342184450
iam a 35 year old women and hav children..i hav thyroid and asthma too...my weight is 110 kg..i sooo want to loose weight..can you sugges...
3 answers |
Everyone is going crazy over these raspberry pills dr phill was talking about, so what's with them
2 answers |
Hi I'm a 30 yr old female. My height is 5'2" and I weigh 71 kgs. I have been overweight since I was 14 yrs after I started to get period...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now