Aa
A
A
Close
Weight Loss & Healthy Lifestyle Forum
Questions in the Weight Loss & Healthy Lifestyle forum are being answered by James Beckerman, MD, Cardiologist. This forum is for questions and discussions relating to: cooking tricks, diet books, exercise tips, fad diets, fitness, health and hype, healthy role modeling for children, living a "green" lifestyle, medical treatments for obesity, metabolic syndrome, obesity, restaurants, smoking cessation, supplements, surgical treatments for obesity, trends in dieting, weight-related medical conditions
21 - 40 (of 947) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
3120354 tn?1342104094
I am 30 years old, 5'7", and I weigh about 273 lbs. I am still breast feeding my third baby, who is currently 9 months old. Also, my husb...
Hi, i found out 5 weeks ago that i was pregnant. Due to morning sickness and a stressful home life in the week after finding out i lost 7...
1 answer |
I am a female 5'5 and weighs 163 ... People gave seen my face get skinnier but one morning I get on the scale and I loose about a pound a...
1 answer |
I want to less my weight and it is so much needed now. I'm over weighted in respect to my age. My age is 26 and height is 170 cm. But my ...
I've struggled with my weight for ten years now, but every time I lose a significant amount of weight, I inevitably gain in all back. No ...
1 answer |
Do you lose weight in your face first or is it just everywhere because it seems like my cheeks have shrank & nothing else.. I've lost 7 p...
2 answers |
Hiya I have been diagnosed with PCOS and in a short space of time I have put on nearly two stone which I am desperately trying to shift b...
I'm 27 yrs old, 5'8 and weight 155 trying to get back down to 135. I've been trying to lose weight since Jan. of this yr. and I've been w...
3 answers |
3097345 tn?1348961972
What's the best work out for all area's!
After I had my daughter I had put on about 45lbs and now after 6 years I'm finally beginning to lose it. Although my actual weight hasn't...
Hi. I was wondering if you had any advice for maintaining a healthy lifestyle. I had a recent mammogram/ US for breast symptoms. The...
7 answers |
I am a 38yrs old male, I weigh 380, I'm 5'7 I stop drinking soda I'm trying to lose weight. I walk but my lower back give me bad bad pain...
1 answer |
Im a 23 year old female, 5"2 & 125 pounds. Im not over or underweight. Ever since i was younger my stomach has been really big & bloated...
I am a 48 years old woman and I have vit D deficiency.The level of vit D in my blood is 3.9 ng/ml.How much vit D should I take? I have no...
So I've been dieting since the 25th.. well I was losing weight the 1st week. I lost 5 pounds. Now I'm not losing anything. Sometimes I wo...
2 answers |
I am a 5'9, naturally 145ibs 20 year old girl who eats a very high protein and healthy diet and works out 6 days a week. In August 2011, ...
2 answers |
I guess you can say i am obese...its nobodys fault but my own and U HATE MYSELF! I had a baby (10 total) sept 2008 by c-section and then ...
3 answers |
2215568 tn?1339768575
So It's been a week since I started dieting....I am really careful about what I eat, I increased eating vegetables, fruits and cut all th...
5 answers |
I was prescribed adipex ) 37.5 mg. my fiances mother was prescribed the same exact thing. Before spending tons of money she gave me a wee...
3 answers |
2208803 tn?1339156574
How do I update the weigh tracker to change lbs lost?
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now