Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Weight Loss Journeys Group

A group for people who would like regular buddy support on their weight loss journey. Anyone can join the group the only request from every member it to participate in teh group regularily - to share highs and lows, to be supportive and inspiring to eachother.
I have been MIA (eating the wrong things again and feeling too guilty to be here) I am Helen, from England... I am maing short term m...
I just wanted to share with everyone what has worked for me. www.***********.com I won't write too much about it because I don't wa...
Hi Everyone, My name is Raymond, I joint MedHelp just yesterday. I am working on losing another 5 to 10 lbs for general and heart healt...
hello people im a new'b and i been baddling w/ my weight all my life. i dont really have support cuz most ppl i kno are small or not real...
I know this is the key to losing weight and feeling full and flushing out my system but it seems unless I am obsessing over remembering t...
Okay here is my question - how much does constipation effect your weight? I have IBs and can go up to 10 days without having a bowel mo...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.