Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Women's Choice Community

This forum is for questions and support regarding Women's Choices including abortion, adoption, parenting, problems with a pregnancy, woman's health or life, and fetal anomaly.

21 - 40 (of 403) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I was 4 weeks when my daughter's father attacked me. I am now 32 weeks regretting that I kept the baby. I am so angry I don't want this baby because she is a part of him, however I am a responsible person and do not what to give her ...
  Posted
I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and I took the next day pill. After 72 hours I bleed then five days ago we had unprotected sex again so I took the pill again and yesterday we had unprotected sex but right now I'm bleeding like 3 ...
  Posted
I'm 20 years old turning 21 this year, taking my health care assistant course right now where i will finish up and hopefully have a degree by July as a health care, soon to have my own place, and hopefully be working in a facility before...
  Posted
so i recently found out i was pregnant, december 30th. i know who the father is, i discussed with him the situation. Neither of us are in a good spot to be able to take care of a baby. I myself am already a single mother to a 2 year old,...
  Posted
Is it normal to have mixed feelings about the baby. My fiancé doesn't show any emotion and hasn't come to any of my baby appts including my emergency ultrasound. I'm not sure if he's scared or if I'm just being dramatic. There's times wh...
  Posted
I had a csection 4 weeks ago and I know I'm suppose to wait 6 weeks to have sex but my partner and I started having sex again after 2 weeks.. He pulled out every time but I know there's still a good chance I'm pregnant.. He told me if I'...
  Posted
I missed my period 1 day back, pregnancy test turned positive, am not having insurance now and want to go for abortion after 25 days, do i need to visit doctor earlier ? will the treatment be using pills after 25 days ?
  Posted
Me and my boyfriend have been together for about 3 years and we've had unprotected sex a few times and nothing has happen because he pulled out. Yes I know pre-*** is a thing and it can get you pregnant I'm not asking for a lecture on an...
  Posted
i am tania, last october 23th -30th my period done, this month that days already passed than my husband give me vaginally 2 cytomis tab at 4th december,now pain hav but not bleeding, so what can i do now
  Posted
12618772 tn?1445218132
I'm 6weeks with a 6 month old.. I have been so excited since I found out I'm pregnant...but here comes morning sickness and its seems my 6 month old is more winey and clingy..no appetite tired I tried to drink some water it came up.hot f...
  Posted
Hi, me and my buddy had sex and the condom broke he brought me plan b one step within 24 hours and I brought another plan b in case it didn't work within 72 hours. Is been about 8 days since I took plan b and now I am showing the sign of...
  Posted
I am 3 months pregnant. I took cortal with coke every morning but nothing happen. I want to abort my baby cause i'm not ready for being a mom at this early age of mine. I am 18 years old. Please help me what should i am going to do to ab...
  Posted
Hi ladies I'm Jay. And I an every nerves and sacred.. I just had my son back in May and I recently found put I am expecting again.. I don't know what to do or think about this .. only because my oldest son is 6yr old. I didnt want to hav...
  Posted
I'm 16, and 6 weeks pregnant. Me and my boyfriend recently told my mom and shes leaving the choice up to me but really is leaning toward adoption (I already said no to abortion) honestly I feel like if I'm going to carry this kid then I ...
  Posted
I am 32-years-old and 6 weeks and 1 day pregnant. My boyfriend of 6 years doesn't want me to continue pregnancy. I have an almost 15-year-old daughter myself and I am hesitant to start over with a new baby. I have physical problems with ...
  Posted
Hey, i m 7 weeks pregnant and i took first pill of abortion after that i m experiencing vomiting. Though i have been experiencing it before taking pills but not this much. I m nt able to eat and drink anything. And i still need to tak...
  Posted
I had protected sex with my boyfriend twice. After, i wasn't sure if the semen had came out of the condom or if it was from me but it really has be paranoid that it might have came out the condom. Now i am having vaginal bleeding and i d...
  Posted
I am 7 weeks pregnant today. When my boyfriend and I found out we were shocked only been together for a year. He is still in school getting his Bachelors degree. Me on the other hand graduated and became a RN, I currently work as a mothe...
  Posted
I'm 17 I'm going through a rough time with my parents excepting me they want me to get an abortion can they make me do it if I'm 17 n living with them?
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Choice Community Resources
Top Women's Health Answerers
973741 tn?1342346373
Blank
specialmom