Aa
A
A
Close

Women's Choice Community

This forum is for questions and support regarding Women's Choices including abortion, adoption, parenting, problems with a pregnancy, woman's health or life, and fetal anomaly.

21 - 40 (of 384) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I just had a baby 4 months ago and I'm pregnant again I don't believe in abortions but it's on my mind what should I do
nolansmommy | Last answer
9138366_tn?1410257233
im 18 years old pregnant e baby #2 n I am a wreck. It's just a lot to take it right now I just starting going to college no trying to do right and I made another mistake that could've easily been avoided. Am I the only one here? Uggh
tracetrace | Last answer
How quickly does plan B work?
Sierra_Bohannon | Last answer
How do you take plan b like two tablet same time or different Time? Can you please see my other question too I'm scared
Kristinaxoxo | Last answer
I met a man who I was dating. We had sex while I was on birth control and a condom, but it broke. Now Im 31/2 months pregnant. I had alot of people give me alot of problems because i have 3 kids already and no fathers that stuck around. ...
Luckey08 | Last answer
Ok so im very familiar with this site because less then a year ago i would allways come here for advice on my first pregnancy ok i had my baby boy in December he is just everything to me and im not going to lie hes a HANDFUL going on 9 m...
confusedmomie | Last answer
I am just curious how many people are anti abortion or for abortion. I know many people situation can cause the thought but I am just wondering others feelings on it about their past pregnancy or current
Lee86lee | Last answer
Pregnant with baby number 2...not sure if I should keep it or not need help on what I should do? I am 10 weeks pregnant
perezchristina1995 | Last answer
Hi guys. I just want a little bit of help/advice. I had an abortion just over 2 weeks ago and I was only 6 weeks gone so was able to have a medical abortion. Since then me and my partner have been having sex. And today I have had a po...
louiseTai | Last answer
This is a tough question for me to post. I had an abortion on December 8th. My normal period started on November 20I guess that was my last period. I was wondering if your cycle remains the same and I should get a period January or close...
Marcylcnm | Last answer
I'm honesty so confused and lost right now, and any help would be much appreciated. On March 22 I had sex with a guy I met in a club (I know, recipe for disaster). We were both drunk and I remember seeing him put a condom on and waki...
Melina511 | Last answer
I'm honesty so confused and lost right now, and any help would be much appreciated. On March 22 I had sex with a guy I met in a club (I know, recipe for disaster). We were both drunk and I remember seeing him put a condom on and waki...
Melina511 | Last answer
Okay I have took three pregnancy test they all say positive . I'm only 16 I can't have a baby ! I have too much to lose . I have heard that really rough sex while the first 24 weeks can lead to a miscarriage is this true and if so how co...
Anon_chick98 | Last answer
Does anyone know how much a abortion is by any chance to save just in case
nina1038 | Last answer
1877875_tn?1422450457
Hello beautiful ladies, I just took a clear blue test and it came back as positive with 3+ weeks. My mom told me I need to get an abortion or I'm kicked out of the house. Does anyone know about how far along I could be, because I know if...
Danilynn617 | Last answer
so I'm 18 and about to leave for college in a month. Honestly, I wasn't trying to get pregnant. But my boyfriend got me pregnant and my family is pressuring me into an abortion. If I don't do it, I'm kicked out and no car and no college....
maemusic | Last answer
Please help me out for the question .....is there any test to know if a women got aborted previously....if yes what is the process involved?
sree86 | Last answer
So ladies I was just told my the er Dr that if I carry full term the baby or I would die and they want to me abort... I told the my baby daddy and he said I ha e no right to make the choice with out hi. Bein on the er with me n now he's ...
suggsbaby | Last answer
So as I stated in my last post I am 21 currently not working due to finding out I was pregnant (Truck Driving),&& Lost my car due to not paying my car his note trying to help others around Me instead of doing what I should. So I currentl...
Diamond_Pearl | Last answer
I've been dating my first love who actually took my virginity for 2 years and just found out that he cheated on me "a year ago" and Now all of a sudden I have chylmidyia. I'm 9 weeks pregnant and I'm not sure if I should keep it and stay...
Amourbiianca | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Choice Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...