Aa
A
A
Close
Women's Choice Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding Women's Choices including abortion, adoption, parenting, problems with a pregnancy, woman's health or life, and fetal anomaly.
21 - 40 (of 416) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
The father is in the military and will be over seas for the next 15 years. He has said he cannot be there for the child. What are my opti...
2 answers |
This morning at 1 I had sex protected I used flavored condom and I didn't like the stuff that's on there so my partner wiped it off with ...
1 answer |
So I just found out yesterday I'm between 6-8 weeks pregnant... This is my first ever pregnancy I've never even had a pregnancy scare bef...
5 answers |
My doctor gave me Provera (the 10 day pill that induces a period) for my irregular periods a while back, but they have been regular for 5...
1 answer |
I'm a 36yr old female who is possibly 14 weeks pregnant,i currently have 1 10yr old beautiful daughter,i suffer from Congested heart fail...
1 answer |
At a little under 8 weeks pregnant I had an abortion by medication due to the fact that I was on methotrexate when I got pregnant and it ...
Hi... I'm 22 and I live in a great country in south America, I have a boyfriend who is my age and we love each other. I was taking the p...
10 answers | 4 comments |
I found out a few days ago I am pregnant. I have a 20 month old son with Down's syndrome and my partner does not even want to think about...
4 answers |
So I've got the copper iud and my boyfriend and I were having sex and the condom broke. We both realized it broke before he came but it s...
I'm 18 years old and a senior in high school , I only have two months left until I graduate . I've been in a relationship with my boyfrie...
1 answer |
My wife 12 week scan find single umbilical cord and Situ's inverse.. I am confused and full of anxiety.. Go for abortion is good..pls giv...
4 answers |
I'm already 21. Already have 2 babies. Now I'm again pregnant. My husband and I decided to have an abortion. I've taken 4 contraceptive ...
1 answer |
I was 4 weeks when my daughter's father attacked me. I am now 32 weeks regretting that I kept the baby. I am so angry I don't want this ...
6 answers | 2 comments |
I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and I took the next day pill. After 72 hours I bleed then five days ago we had unprotected sex ag...
1 answer |
so im 20 and i just found out im 8 weeks pregnant. my boyfriend of 6 years wants me to get an abortion and i refuse to do it. he thinks ...
10 answers |
I'm 20 years old turning 21 this year, taking my health care assistant course right now where i will finish up and hopefully have a degre...
2 answers |
Is it normal to have mixed feelings about the baby. My fiancé doesn't show any emotion and hasn't come to any of my baby appts including ...
5 answers |
I had a csection 4 weeks ago and I know I'm suppose to wait 6 weeks to have sex but my partner and I started having sex again after 2 wee...
6 answers |
I missed my period 1 day back, pregnancy test turned positive, am not having insurance now and want to go for abortion after 25 days, do ...
14 answers |
Me and my boyfriend have been together for about 3 years and we've had unprotected sex a few times and nothing has happen because he pull...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Choice Community Resources